Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: HB 6.5 25 YR Old POF Girl

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged her on POF on Saturday afternoon. She had just joined, so I was one of the first guys to message her. She seemed really interested from the start. I got her number and she asked for mine. She was blowing up my phone for the rest of the afternoon. I set up a date with her for Sunday night.

I text her Sunday afternoon with the final details. I picked her up from her place and we went straight to a bar. We each had 2 drinks. I suggested that we go back to my place and put on a movie. She took me up on the offer.

We went back to my place and threw a movie on in my living room. I had my arms around her on the couch. I went in for the kiss and we started to make out. It started getting intense and she laid on her back. I was on top of her kissing her and dry humping her. She stopped me and said she "only wanted to kiss." We went back to sitting up and watching the movie. After a while, I starting making out with her again. She had a dress on, so I worked my hand up her leg, and started rubbing her pVssy. She started getting really into it and asked if we could go to my bed.

We went to my bed, I took off her clothes, and started rubbing her pVssy. She started moaning. I took off my clothes and put my junk in her raw. I started hitting it missionary, then she said she wanted it doggy, so I bent her over. I started hitting it doggy, she asked me to spank her, so I spanked her while I banged her from behind. I eventually pulled out and busted a fat load all over her ass cheeks.

She had a big butt and the pVssy was decently tight. It was overall a pretty good lay. I haven't gotten any in a while, so it was a nice treat for me. I most likely will bang her again.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man! All except the lack of protection! I am going to try cold approach for a while, then maybe venture into OLD.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use protection next time. Very important.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged her on POF on Saturday afternoon. She had just joined, so I was one of the first guys to message her. She seemed really interested from the start. I got her number and she asked for mine. She was blowing up my phone for the rest of the afternoon. I set up a date with her for Sunday night.

I text her Sunday afternoon with the final details. I picked her up from her place and we went straight to a bar. We each had 2 drinks. I suggested that we go back to my place and put on a movie. She took me up on the offer.

We went back to my place and threw a movie on in my living room. I had my arms around her on the couch. I went in for the kiss and we started to make out. It started getting intense and she laid on her back. I was on top of her kissing her and dry humping her. She stopped me and said she "only wanted to kiss." We went back to sitting up and watching the movie. After a while, I starting making out with her again. She had a dress on, so I worked my hand up her leg, and started rubbing her pVssy. She started getting really into it and asked if we could go to my bed.

We went to my bed, I took off her clothes, and started rubbing her pVssy. She started moaning. I took off my clothes and put my junk in her raw. I started hitting it missionary, then she said she wanted it doggy, so I bent her over. I started hitting it doggy, she asked me to spank her, so I spanked her while I banged her from behind. I eventually pulled out and busted a fat load all over her ass cheeks.

She had a big butt and the pVssy was decently tight. It was overall a pretty good lay. I haven't gotten any in a while, so it was a nice treat for me. I most likely will bang her again.
Wrap it up bud. I can't stress that enough. Even if she says she's clean and is on the pill. Unless you know she hasn't banged another dude the last 4 weeks and has her STD test on hand, don't trust anyone but yourself. A lot of chlamydia and gonorrhea is resistant to drugs so another reason to wrap.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrap it up bud. I can't stress that enough. Even if she says she's clean and is on the pill. Unless you know she hasn't banged another dude the last 4 weeks and has her STD test on hand, don't trust anyone but yourself. A lot of chlamydia and gonorrhea is resistant to drugs so another reason to wrap.
Use protection next time. Very important.
Yea, I know it was dumb of me. After I got some drinks in me, I started telling myself that I'm going to bang her raw. I normally don't do this with new girls. Next time I'll force myself to wrap it up.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've caught chlamydia a bunch of times, it's not a big deal. The main thing is pregnancy! You never know if you have a crazy girl that doesn't mind having a kid out of the blue or is 'pro-life'.

If you hate synthetic condoms try using lamb-skins. You can cure an STD but you can't cure a baby.