Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Girl X, I hadn't seen in years

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all, It's me Comic_Relief and I haven't been around much since I was in a relationship for over a year. The relationship ended about a month ago. I just had my first date last night with this fiery red head.

So a little background on this girl before diving in, I met her my freshman year of college (five years ago) and she had a boyfriend. I quit trying for her once I realized that she had a boyfriend and I was friends with him already. I lost contact with her until last weekend.

Fast forward to my super senior year of college, I was working an event for my Middle Eastern studies club. I heard her voice talking to the president of the club and I poke my head around the side of the poster board that I was hiding behind and Convo Time:
Me: "X, is that you?"
Her: "Yeah, What are you doing here? Didn't you graduate?"
Me: "No, its my senior year of college. I graduate at the end of the semester"
Her: "I didn't even know that you were still around?"
Me: "Same to you?"
[band begins to play music]
Me: "Let's go out to the hallway and talk for a bit."
Her: "Alright"
[goes out into the hallway]
Me: "How have you been?"
Her: "I've been great, I worked out in [state A] and [state B] for a while and I did [XYZ] work. I'm now back to just take classes for fun before grad school starts in [W] University. How about you? What have you been up to?"
Me: "I'm about to get my degrees in Govt. and Philosophy with a history minor. I managed to complete two separate bike tours cross country with a third one upcoming. How's [ex-boyfriend]?"
Her: "Oh, we broke up a couple years ago. He's dating [mutual friend] and living back at home for a little until he can finish grad school."
Me: "Nice, we got to catch up on old times. Whats your number?"
Her: "[phone number] and I'm really busy but Friday would work great for me. Text me a meet up time afterwards."
Me: "Aight will do."

Tuesday, I go talk to my friend that knows her, lets call him J. Convo Time:
Me: "Hey do you remember X"
J: "Yeah, I remember her, she dated Y right?"
Me: "Yeah, she is back in town and I am going on a date with her this weekend."
J: "Really? I thought about going out with a couple of years ago but never did. She is really sweet but you will never get with her. She is too goody for you. You will never seduce her."
Me: "Yeah, you are probably right."
J: "If you do get with her, I would be very surprised. You guys don't have that much in common either. She was a science major and your a humanities major. Too way different things."
Me: "we will see bro. I got the date on Friday."

Wednesday, I send her the text message and set up a meet up time for Friday afternoon at 3PM. So, I'm really excited to be able to go meet up with her. I told my friend about the date and relayed it to my ex-girlfriend for some unfathomable reason. She decides to talk to me again. Convo Time:
Me: "Hello? Whats up?"
Ex: "Hi, I just wanted to catch up with you. How you been?"
Me: "I've been really good, got an upcoming date with a girl that I hadn't seen in years. What about you?"
Ex: "Ah... well I've been dating your best friend from Freshman and Sophmore years of college. It's been so much fun. You wanna meet up and chat?"
Me: "Sure, why not? I don't give a **** since I don't got any thing else to do."
Ex: "Alright" [comes over to chat]
Me: "Whats up?"
Ex: "Your hair is getting really shaggy. Do you mind if I cut it?"
Me: "I was just thinking the same thing."
[cuts my hair]
Ex: "So yeah, [ex-roommate] and me are dating now. It is just so much better nowadays than when we were together. He pays attention to me all the time and I have basically moved in."
Me: "Ah nice, over the course of a month you moved in?"
Ex: "Of course, we just love to be with each other. You never really liked that at all."
Me: "Yeah, I liked my independence but I am glad you found someone new."
Ex: "Its so nice, what you been up to?"
Me: "I've taken up some new hobbies such as cooking, cleaning, working out again, and dating. You know, healthy things that I didn't do as much when I was dating you. I even got muscle definition at this point and it will only get better."
Ex: "I can see that. Alright could we just get the back of your neck now?"
Me: "Sure"
[normally when I would shave the back of my neck, I would be naked when I put the soap on but this time I put on underwear]
Ex: *walks back in* "Why are you in your underwear? You could just be naked."
Me: "Because your dating someone else right now and I don't want to go back with you."
Ex: "hmph, not like I haven't seen it before."
[shaves back of neck and I go take a shower. She gets ice cream from the fridge that she left]
Me: "Alright, I'm done."
Ex: "Nice, c'mon out and let me look at you."
Me: "Alright."
[I go out of the bathroom and see her spill ice cream on her shirt]
Ex: "Woops, I spilled some ice cream. Do you mind me borrowing a t-shirt?"
Me: "Sure, I'll grab one."
Ex: "Yeah, last night [ex-roommate] told me he loved me for the first time. He was so embarrassed when he did it."
Me: "That's cool"
Ex: [takes off t-shirt that she had on and takes off bra] "Yeah it was so nice that he said to me. It made me feel so special."
Me: "Nice"
Ex: "Oh, you weren't supposed to see me naked. I guess I shouldn't tell [ex-roommate]. He might get mad at me. You better not tell him anything."
Me: "My lips are sealed" --> She must really care for him a lot if she is doing this! I just want this b!tch out of my life for good at this point.
[finishes changing and leaves for her boyfriends. I sit there and comprehend what just happened]

Before anybody jumps on me for not going after the ex, the breakup was not good for anybody involved and I am just showing whats going on with the ex for later part in the story.

So while this is playing out, the next day (Friday) I meet up with the new girl, X at 3PM. She just got done working out in the gym. We decide since it is too cold to play games outside or take a walk. I offer to go to the mall, but she counters with just going back to her place to watch a movie (JACKPOT).

We go back to her place after I pick up my movies and she rides her bike back to her apartment. We meet up at the same exact time back at her place. She quickly goes and changes into something more comfortable.

We chill out for two hours just chatting about everything since we hadn't talked about anything. She said "I really love being single after being in a series of relationships for five years. It's really nice to just be single since I don't have to worry about anything." I agree because I had the same type of situation in my life. We were both single for about two months now.

I begin to have hunger pains and we decide to go to the Sushi Bar down the street. We go for two straight hours (5-7PM). we just sat there, ate, and talked about everything. I was mimicking her movements and doing a good job of seducing her. She had no problems with me touching her or anything at all.

- comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We go back to my apartment really quickly to pick up tequilla and woodchuck hard cider. we go back to her place where we drink and chill out. Than she suggests a movie. Convo Time:
Me: "Alright, what kind of movies do you like?"
Her: "Comedy, action, adventure. Anything but chick flicks."
Me: "Alright, how about young Frankenstein."
Her: "I love Mel Brooks movies!"
Me: "Do you got a DVD player out here?"
Her: "nope, I got a dvd player on my computer in the bedroom. We can watch it in there."
Me: "Alright sounds good."
[we go back to her bedroom and shut the door]
Her: "I'll get it set up."
Me: "Alright, I lay down on the bed. I should just warn you that I never usually watch through an entire movie because I just end up talking about different things."
Her: "Same here, I just can't sit still long enough."
Me: "nice"
[watch through 15 minutes just chatting and watching]
Her: "So you said that you had a few ex-girlfriends during college."
Me: "Yeah, I've been around the block a time or two."
Her: "What exactly does that mean? Whats your favorite activities?"
Me: "First, you tell me yours."
Her: "No, you always turn the conversation back on me, so you talk."
Me: "You know, missionary, doggy style, on a chair, against a wall."
[I begin to move closer]
Her: "I love Doggy style. Have you ever had a one night stand?"
Me: "Can't say I have but I'm willing to try something new." :yes:
Her: "yeah"
[I move in for the kiss at this point since I got my green light to go. We begin to make out at 9PM. 10PM we are on her bed doing the dirty deed]
Her: "your a really soft lover but you could be a little bit more dangerous with me."
Me: "Yeah, I'm used to dating more fragile girls but I definitely like this a lot more."
Her: "I was really worried that you would only last a couple of minutes but you got the stamina from biking and everything."
Me: "Oh, I got the stamina."
[movie ended]
Her: "You know, the movie went off and that means it is time for me to go to bed."
Me: "Watch this" [replay movie]
Her: "Guess I don't know what I am talking about." [goes back to making out and everything] "You know, I said this would be a one night stand, but I like friends with benefits type of thing better. Just don't fall for me."
Me: "I don't think you got to worry about it since we are both moving away after this."
Her: "Exactly, I also really like the single life. No rules or anything."
Me: "My sentiments exactly."

It's now 2AM and she has to get up in six hours to go on a road trip. She whispers to me while she thinks I am sleeping. Convo Time:
Her: "You are really special, have a great body, and are really fun to be around. I hope we can meet up again later hopefully." I move and she notices I woke up. "You can sleep here as long as you want. Just lock the door behind you when you leave. I'm off on my trip."
Me: "I had better get up and go."
[door knocks with her best friend]
Her: "Oh shoot, don't make a sound until after I leave. She will never let me hear the end of it."
Me: "Ok" [I fall back to sleep]

I clean up her place and leave at 10AM. I go home where I look on my phone to see my friend saying "We need to chill out because your ex-girlfriend is really pissed off at you right now and is just bad mouthing you to your [ex-roommate]." I just sent him a message back saying "Dude, It's alright. She is just pissed that I moved on and don't really care for her that much anymore."

So I learned, when you move on. Your ex-gf gets really pissed and moving on is about the best thing for your self-confidence. Take every opportunity to be with girls that are fun because it is usually a lot of fun to be around them. Above all else, live laugh and love.

Until next time...

- comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ecko280 said:
OOH!!! GOOD JOB!!! :D you got yourself a FB!!!
:yes: Life is good :yes: I wouldn't have put it up as an LR if I didn't get laid :p

- comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump
ecko280 said:
OOH!!! GOOD JOB!!! :D you got yourself a FB!!!
Ok, not exactly. She's now my girlfriend :wave: and my ideal type (tom boy, plays mario kart, vegetarian, educated, knows multiple languages, well travelled, likes to play football, ride bicycles, plays magic the gathering, and very outgoing)

So what exactly did we learn from this lesson?

Go by a people's actions, NOT their words. Worth reiterating as one of the most worthwhile lessons from this website :nono:

- comic_relief

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job comic_relief, sorry that I loled at some parts though :D

comic_relief said:
Her: "What exactly does that mean? Whats your favorite activities?"
Me: "First, you tell me yours."
Her: "No, you always turn the conversation back on me, so you talk."
Me: "You know, missionary, doggy style, on a chair, against a wall."
WTF haha :D, those aren't activities

comic_relief said:
Her: "I was really worried that you would only last a couple of minutes but you got the stamina from biking and everything."
Me: "Oh, I got the stamina."
Hahaha :crackup:. I can already imagine a guy flexing and saying "I got the stamina", just makes me think of those great movie quotes like in predator

anyway, great post and good job on ditching the ex. You did go rather rapidly to a relationship though, whilst you were in the green zone of FB you're now stuck again. Anyhow, that's your decision to make ofcourse

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Good job comic_relief, sorry that I loled at some parts though :D
Thats why I write these posts :D to keep you guys entertained and let you know how my life is going.
WTF haha :D, those aren't activities
says who? :flowers:
anyway, great post and good job on ditching the ex. You did go rather rapidly to a relationship though, whilst you were in the green zone of FB you're now stuck again. Anyhow, that's your decision to make ofcourse
It is one of those relationships that should have died months ago but she wanted to see if it could work because she liked it. It died a death of a thousand slices to the point where we were waiting for it to just end and neither one wanted to say it, but we both wanted to say something. I could date the end of the relationship to around November 2010. Both of us just didn't want to end it :kick: but everything happens for a reason.

I thought I had to strike while the iron was hot on this one. Gotta lock this one down :whistle: she is my type of girl and I haven't had my type in a very long time. As I said to my friends, "I haven't been this excited and happy in over three years!" (yes, I know sounds like I'm a girl for saying this but I don't give a sh!t)

- comic_relief

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you just got out of a relationship, dated a new girl weeks ago, and now the new girl is your girlfriend?
I assume you mean non-exclusive girlfriend... If you are exclusive, I think you're moving too fast.
otherwise nice job on the moves you put on her during the movie.