Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

LR: Anti-LMR progress

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Intro
Geoff recently mentioned on mASF how it’s easier to get a lay on a day3 than a day2. I experienced this last night. The girl was HBlonde from my FR:+ “Mental Masturbation Pays Off.”
I had an extremely frustrating day2 with her where I hit all sorts of LMR and, during hours of make-out, I didn’t even get to do anything with her below the waist. She said it was “too soon.” I’ve talked to her over the phone several times before Christmas, once when I tried to set up a date with her and once when she tried to set one with me but our schedules didn’t coincide. Then I didn’t talked to her during the two week holiday period.

Logistics and escalation
I called her on Wednesday this week, chatted about the holidays, and arranged to watch a movie at her apartment on Friday night. She went with me to get the movie and I picked it out. :) When we got back, her roommates were home. I thought, “great, the ASD will be in full effect.” However, the roommates, who are engaged, went to watch a movie in their room. We watched our movie in the living room even though she has a TV in her bedroom.

I was genuinely interested in the movie (Ladykillers) and so I just escalated kino and cuddled until it was over. We watched a little TV afterward. I smelled her and started making out with her.

My anti-LMR (last minute resistance) plan was to take the physical escalation slower and be more sensual than passionate. Also I planned to pull back and tease more. I’ve realized I’ve been too giving physically and haven’t let the girls put the moves on me. I need push-pull during make out too.

My plan seemed to work because she was a lot more passionate with the make out. Every time I would pull away and tease, she would move in and try to kiss me. Whenever I would get more aggressive, she would become more passive. On the other hand, I think she wanted to fvck that night anyhow.

Whenever I heard her roommates come into the room, I would break off the make out before they got there. Their appearances only broke her state temporarily. We were watching Conan O’Brien and sometimes this broke her state but it was fun laughing about the stupid shyt on that show.

The one thing I don’t like about makeout is when I’m leaning over the girl for a long time my arm gets tired of supporting my weight. A lot of times it starts to shake. I used this to my advantage though. I told her that I wanted to move to her bed because it was uncomfortable kissing on the couch.

Once I started to take her shirt off on her bed, she turned off the lights and the TV. I knew it was on then. I took off my shirt soon after. Another thing I’ve realized is that I should be as naked as the girl so she doesn’t feel like the only one exposed and so she can get turned on by my body.

LMR defeated!
I encountered a little bit of the same resistance as on the Day 2. I tried to put my hand down the back of her pants but they were so tight I never got to the puss. She eventually pulled my hand away. She also stopped me from taking off her pants once. I just kept making out. I later slowly removed them and kissed her hips as I took them off. She then stopped me from taking off her panties. So I started sucking her puss through her panties. Girls seem to really dig it when I work their tits or puss through their clothes. She liked it too.

My arms got tired again so she got on top. I told her to take off my pants. She did and I made sure to keep my pants on the bed since the condoms were in my pocket. Then she passionately started kissing me. I knew I was getting somewhere because she wasn’t very passionate during the Day2 makeout.

She got even more excited when I slipped a finger inside of her. I was very careful to break off the fingering when she would stop kissing me and start gasping. In the past, I’ve satisfied girls with my finger and tongue and then they’ve kicked me out of bed without reciprocating.

Condoms suck
Finally, I flipped her over and took my boxers off. I told her how to touch my c0ck and waited until I was fully aroused. Then I tried to put the condom on. The damn thing was really frickin tight and wouldn’t roll down that easy. I know it was on right and my c0ck hasn’t gotten bigger over Christmas. So I made out with her some more while I tried to roll it all the way down and then stimulate myself again.

The sexing
My c0ck was half mast and I knew I had to get inside her or I would lose it altogether. Fvckin condoms! I pulled her panties to the side but then she took them off. LMR conquered!

I got hard inside of her and tried to pace myself. The sucky thing was that I felt like coming pretty quickly. I haven’t figured that magic formula of just enough masturbation to keep me from coming quickly but not enough to keep me from losing my erection when the condom comes on. The point is that I didn’t last longer than a couple minutes, despite my best efforts. I felt bad for her so I licked her pvssy for a bit until she felt good.

After sex
I didn’t get into anything deeper than normal during the pillow talk. It’s hard to get deep with this girl since she’s kinda shy. I tried to debrief her. What questions do you all ask? I asked her what she thought when she met me. She said she thought I was cute. I got more out of her by kidding her a little about merely wanting to make me her boy toy. She said she thought “my question” was interesting (the opinion opener I made up and was field testing the night we met) and she thought it was unique that I would just ask some strangers that question out of the blue. I commented that it was crazy that we both just happened to be at that bar in that town (my first and only time there). She said one of her GFs mentioned that.

We didn’t do too much pillow talk because she started to fall asleep pretty quickly. Her cell went off at like 3AM and she turned it off. When I asked her the next day who was blowing up her phone, she said “no one.” I just said “mmm…” and left it at that. Prolly a booty call. hehe! Shy girls can be just as naughty as the extroverts.

Afterthoughts
I broke through some LMR, a current sticking point of mine, and ended a recent dry spell. Even so, I feel bummed about the lousy sex. I want to achieve a perfect seduction from beginning to post-lay. I realize that I always feel a little bummed about the things I haven’t mastered yet. I know I’m progressing because I keep feeling bummed about things later and later in the game. Oh well, the solution is more sex. How sweet is that?! The really cool thing is that this is my first lay from a cold approach rather than social circle (even though it was a bar PU) and my first lay from a seduction using one of my own openers. Whoohoo!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
Hey... sounds like you had a good time... I think i'm gonna make things a bit more sensual. What good is sex without the teasing?
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
nice report. nice job.
 
Top