"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LR: 3xEASY - FREE ASS!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I thought I'd just post a really fast report of last nights festivities because to be honest they were HILARIOUS and a mate of mine and I have been laughing and exchanging info for hours today about how funny last night was...

So lets get it on..

Yesterday I was like, **** IT I WANT TO PARTY, who am I gonna party with? And I was talking with some mates on IM and I told one of them that lives 30 secs from me, YO WE ARE GONNA DRINK AND GO OUT, I got a case of beer you can buy from me and it's on :p So me and two mates meet up at the one of them that lives 30 seconds away.... We just watch TV and drink 8-10 beers each until it's about 22ish then another mate joins in, and an hour later a fifth dude joins in. 30 minutes later the taxi is there and we head down to town!

First we try to get into the best and most hyped club but one of my mates is only 20 and it's the only friggin club that has 21 as an agelimit and only on fridays, FVCK but we headed for another place which is 20 to get inn and was our backup plan! (This turned out to be the best foolsmate luck in the world :p)

First thing we do is OFCOURSE to down a couple of beers more :p Yes beercount upto 4.5 litres of beer in me now! Then me and a mate decide we'll go hit the dancefloor which works out smashingly good. Girls are flocking around us, checking us out, girls were rubbing up against us accidently while dancing, even had girls dance around us to eye me, was pretty damn cool. Could say we were really ON (Just having a FVCKLOAD of fun and being well abit drunk :p). Anyways we never engaged any of the girls, just playing it of really arrogant and then decided to go back to our three friends seated at a table and get yes you guessed it ANOTHER BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now starts the friggin fun. This is our seatingarrangement

mate, mate, dancingmate then two chicks here
------------------------ .... -------------------------------
||||THISISATABLE|||.... |||ANOTHERTABLEHERE|||
-------------------------... --------------------------------
SomeMate, ME !

HERE IS WALKWAY AND BAR IN THE CENTER.. So yes I was standing with my back to the bar and all the people.

My dancingmate (which has a friggin GF :p) starts engaging one of the two chicks there HARD, you can see him totally leaning into her ear whispering, getting it on, she is laughing her ass of etc. She was a 7 and her friend about a 6 or 7 (Abiiiiit fat on her belly but totally TIGHT ass and huge tits, thats why my mate rated her that high) Anyways suddenly this cute barely 8 though (She gets it for a sweet booty and dress) just comes up and engages me in chatter. I don't friggin remember what she said but it ended with me being rude and arrogant as always! Which ended in these magnificantly legendary lines now (Legendary according to my mates :p)

her: So I can just go then (She was pissed cause I wasn't showing alot of interest here and just being rude)
me: Does it look like I care??? And gave her a barely noticable smile
her: OK. and she walked of.

What I didn't know since I was standing with my back to was that she just walked around and suddenly she was on the left side of the table (I didn't see it cause I was chatting with dancemate). Now she actually asked my friend there (he told me today) "Is Kineti[c]harm an azzhole?" he answered "Sometimes" :p Hahah I was cracking up so bad when he told me this.

The mate which had been standing on my leftside was now gone and suddenly I feel a pair of hands reaching around me from behind which took a grip on my groin, I thought it was one of my mates ****ing around so NATURALLY I took my hand back and grabbed for his **** too and ended grabbing YES YOU GUESSED IT!! her ***** through her dress. She laughed abit and was abit shocked and was like "Do you grab all the lADIES LIKE THAT??" I said i thought you were a mate of mine and she was like WTF.

Annyywyayyysss we fluffed a couple lines and you know what she did? She grabbed my **** and started rubbing it then and there..... I was like, OK! I wasn't actually affected by it either, probably cause I was rather ehm DRUNK? Oh yes. Anyways she does that and all my mates can see it and just gives me the worst "girlcoding" ever which I just smirked too. Some more bantering from me etc and she seriously said "Hey I'm 23, I don't have time to play games" so I just replied "Ok I'll stop, lets go up to the lounge" and smiled and she dragged me up..

So we sat down in a couch there, I was sitting totally laidback with my arms out on the back of the couch and my feet stretched out and she was almost jumping on me, feeling up under my shirt, my pants etc. It was pretty weird cause I was just sitting there laidback and waiting for a mate to meet me and I'm not kidding, so many hot girls walked past me and eyed me up and smiled. I was like HEEEELLOOOO LAADIIESSS!! Anyways this mate of mine comes totally drunk and says hello and we start throwing the **** like " HELLOOS how iz you doing! Are yous drunmkkk tooO??" Lots of **** like that, while the girl was still hanging on me. This girl for the whole time in the lounge etc and when was going to the toilett she was like "You are going to the toilet?? Then I won't see you tonight, you are going to ditch me!" stuff like that all the fvcking time, oh god was it annoying, I told her to shut the f up and said I ain't going nowhere except home with you. Damn low selfesteem girl.

He went away and I thought it was time to get this done so I said lets go home to you and she was like Lets dance first and I replied "No, I'm to bored and tired to dance" lets go, and she replied lets go dance and me the same, this happened three times then I said I'm getting my coat. I went to get my coat and suddenly felt some hands on my ass, and it was her. She grabbed her coat, taxi to her place, into her bedroom, some lameass LMR which I overcome with the true and tried this is bull****, you want it, stop fvcking around. The LMR was mainly because her tits were hurting like **** cause of some piercings that seemed abit infected (flamish/redish).

I left early in the morning on some bs excuse and she wasn't really happy so I gave her my nr, thought she could probably become a FB.... She has sent me alot of SMS today, she seems overly interested so I guess I'll have to deal with that somehow.

She did teach me a ****ing lesson though. If a girl with THAT FRIGGIN LOW SELFESTEEM (Whining her ASS of the whole time being afraid I'm gonna leave her) actually has the balls todo such a friggin ballsy (LITERALLY) approach then any fvcking guy can do the friggin same.

And as a bonus here is some more info :p
You remember dancingmate? Well he started making out with that girl (and her friend was sitting next to her) and another mate of mine was there too and just said "Hey can I get one of those to?" and the other girl kissed him and ye that was just about all he had todo and the girl was into him and already talked about them going home.... He later got sick at the club though, puked in the toilet at the club (he was drunk too :p) ran out, bought chewinggum, ate like the friggin whole pack and ran back down and reengaged the girl and made out more with him. Then he and his mate and the two girl took a taxi together, turned out the girls had rooms next to eachother in the same house or appartment or something. Funny thing was one of my mates was hearing KADUNK KADUNK KADUNK KADUNK KADUNK all the friggin night from next door which was dancingmate going YIPPPII KAIIEEEYY MOTHA****A (he as I said had a GF) and he was hearing the worst moaning in history from other room where my mate was going on. I was almost sad for my mate, his back was hurting soooo bad from that abit chubby girl riding him hahahah.

When they left the one with the GF had desperately pulled my other friend to him and said NO NR NO NR DONT FVCKING GIVE HER MY NR. The other girl had NATURALLY asked him if he knew the other guy good and if he had his nr. He was like, nah he is a friend of a friend, don't have it, sorry :( Which he ofcourse HAD :p And the funniest part was that in the morning the girl he fvcked was like "Oooh it's saturday, I got familydinner so I gotta get going soon" haha ye he got BOOTED OUT. So good.


Well there you have it, me and two mates did it drunkstyle! Coolest was ofcourse that I got picked up and not viceverca :p My friend said today describing his lay (it had been a while since he got any) "I had completely forgot how easy it is" as in getting ass!

So guys, go out today, have some SERIOUS FUN! I know we are going out, gonna check out the same venues again today!

The funniest thing was probably today when my mate and I was throwing the **** and remaking the faces and sounds of the girls and going so COMPLETELY into details it was almost as if we were girls giggling our asses of. His girl sounded like a ****ing donkey being cowboyed. AAAIIIII AIIIIIII OOOOOAAHH MOOAN AIII was how he remembered it, hilarious.

So there you have it, 3 easy but hilarious and very rememberable lays! I also now got her rather prepped and interested, since she wanted me to go out with her and her friend and her boyfriend to eat and watch a movie and **** today which I kindly declined to go out drinking today (And pulling for more ass!!!!!!!)

PARTY ON !
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm

The mate which had been standing on my leftside was now gone and suddenly I feel a pair of hands reaching around me from behind which took a grip on my groin, I thought it was one of my mates ****ing around so NATURALLY I took my hand back and grabbed for his **** too and ended grabbing YES YOU GUESSED IT!! her ***** through her dress. She laughed abit and was abit shocked and was like "Do you grab all the lADIES LIKE THAT??" I said i thought you were a mate of mine and she was like WTF.
yeh i was like wtf as well.

classy report

1question: what are you so ****y about that makes you the ****iest guy in town?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: Re: LR: 3xEASY - FREE ASS!

Originally posted by gav
yeh i was like wtf as well.

classy report

1question: what are you so ****y about that makes you the ****iest guy in town?
Probebly he's part of the GGGGG G UNIT.

Otherwise, I'm guessing that's just a generalization for the fact that he's ****y. That's just a guess though ;)

That was your night man, good job.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm ****y about myself of course. I don't know it's just how I am but sometimes it kicks into overdrive. It's in everything from my aura to how I smile, look at others, talk or whatever I guess when it's in overdrive mode. Girls that haven't even talked with me will say I'm the ****iest guy they've met or that I have way high selfconfidence, it's just something that has happened. Guess it's sort of an automatic defensesystem that kicked inn.
 
Top