Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: 10 hours.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
From http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187

Docs @ [url said:
http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187]I[/url] harp on CF&F for a real ****ing good reason. For one, girls love to flirt. Two, if you're a little bit of a ****y son of a *****, and three, make her laugh.

Those THREE things alone are just about as close as you can get to having the goddamn key to success. So, let me begin. This girl, we'll call her... HBDeadBirdGirl, she works at a restaurant I deliver for. Well, I was called to pick up an order, and I have to wait 10 minutes for the order to come up. So, she asks me for a ride, and I'm like sure, whatever, just letting you know I might not be heading that way anytime soon. What's on the wall? One order going south, one east, and one west to where she lives. I pick the south and east since they work together, and she wants a ride anyways. Sure, whatever. It's 5pm

So, she's in my truck, so I start up some small talk, because I don't really know this girl. Made her laugh a few times, she tells me stories about her crazy Xs? Sure, whatever right? Well, I'm dropping off my deliveries, and I get a call to pick up a dog and deliver that., Well, we really hit common ground there, wondering what kind of dog it was. We get the dog, it sits on her lap (and they said 'puppy'? right...). We get the puppy off, I get another food order and 2 kitty cats are in front of the house, so I take the time to give them some attention. I come back in the truck, and she said I'm a really cool guy, and it's such a good thing I like animals and she also mentioned I'm really mature for my age. Hmm. :D

Well, NOW I get another food call, and I drop that, and I get a call to deliver some auto parts to a town half an hour away. She says she'll tag along for that run, and then I can drop her off, so sure. I get some Wendys for me and her, and we hit the road.

So, we hit the road, and she's the first girl I've met that'll try to get trucks to honk their horns, so she was amused by that. We drop off the parts, and we're heading back, and I think of the most grand idea.

I bet you, that if you kiss me, I owe you a date, and if I kiss you, you owe me a date.

Well, I ended up kissing her doing about 120km/h, passing cars and ****. Oops. So, we're coming back into town, and she suggests this.
"You want me to hang out some more? All i have to do is put my dog out"

Oh sure, whatever. So we hit her home, she takes the dog out, we kiss again, we head back out to do more deliveries. Did a few more, and I get ANOTHER call out to that town. Well, I got that part, and we head out. She gets REAL comfy (welcome to the smartness of a small truck with a bucket seat). I put my arm across her, and she snuggles right into me and half naps as I drive. Drop off the part, somewhere during all this time I told her I was going to the bar tonight, so she asks if she could be my 'date' to the bar.

Sure, whatever. So we go to her house, she gets all dressed up sexy (add in makeout on her bed), we hit my place, I shower and get dressed, and we walk to the bar. Ran into one of the mates on the street, he double takes at whoa, he's gotta girl. I introduce them both, he's heading to another bar for a second, so we hit the bar we were going into and find the rest of the crew. Introductions, eyeballs rolling, the 'wow docssys!'

So, to sum up this night quickly, dancing started off cleanly. As the drinks went down, it got worse and worse. Add in very drunk mate slipping in and having a triple grind out session, titty rubbing, me and her making out, getting frisky, etc. They leave around last call, she says to me 'So, I guess it's just me and you now eh?'

Sure, whatever! It gets bad now. We go dirty on each other, very aggressive grinding, teasing, sharing drinks, at one point during the night, I licked her breasts because some of a Corona got spilt, and I shoved another bottle of Corona in between her tits and got her to lean forward. Boo-Yah.

So, the bar closes, we head out. I'm near ****ed at this point, I can't stand straight, but neither can she, so we hit Burger King for a bite to eat...I eat only like half the burger, and watched 4 cops kick out a wheelchaired guy. We stumble home, make out in the middle of the road (she said she does those things while drunk, sure, whatever!), we get home, I put my pjs on, and we lie down, and I start pre-sex routine, kissing all around. She starts getting all worked up, and tells me 'Where's your condoms?' What's the time now? 330am?

Well, I go get one, and continue pre-sex, she gets the pjs off quicky (damn silk ><), I professionally unsnap her bra (mmmm she says). I head down after a while and suck on her **** while fingering her, and eventually she puts on the condom and I slide in. She wants to **** hard. We **** hard.

And then I got limp ><. ****! She tries to revive me, and I keep her entertained, but she tires out quickly and we stop. Slept for a hour and a half, had a very cruel 40 minutes to get out of bed, still completely smashed. Had a shower, got dressed (while falling all over the place), dropped her off and went to work.

Note to self: Alcohol + No sleep + 10 hours = Best ****ing night this summer yet.

Note to RWC: There, see. I pull. I know what I'm doing. Please stop trying to bash my un-sexiness =)

Oh yeah, I guess I should include this. 3 month boyfriend. Oops.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Not required.

Why might you ask?

Because it's basic basic basic game. There's no hefty lines to throw up, there's no need to study 'pickup x-treme newbie guide ver 029. Nor, is there a requirement to show Silence of the Lambs.

You introduce
You make her smile.
You show her you're not boring (ie: conversation in the mix of other activities)
You flirt.
You tease.
And you progress.

If you can do every single one of those things at some given point, you're already got the skill sets required. You just need practice.
Snow Plowman said:
Nice

Wish there was more dialogue and more explanation on what the process was, but good overall.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing you learn from going on hundreds of dates is social patterns. Learning patters allows you to predict them and that is where things like cold-reading come in handy.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Not required.

Why might you ask?

Because it's basic basic basic game. There's no hefty lines to throw up, there's no need to study 'pickup x-treme newbie guide ver 029. Nor, is there a requirement to show Silence of the Lambs.

You introduce
You make her smile.
You show her you're not boring (ie: conversation in the mix of other activities)
You flirt.
You tease.
And you progress.

If you can do every single one of those things at some given point, you're already got the skill sets required. You just need practice.
lol

I just thought FRs were usually posted if it was a realization/break through tha you made. Or like maybe you got passed a sticking point, or you just learned something new.

Overall what I'm saying is there isn't nothing to real learn from this post besides a story in your life. As you said it was very basic.

lol I was atleast expecting key things that happened or were done, or atleast highlights in the pickup.

But either way still good because there aren't may Field reports posted anyway.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Oh. I learn everytime something happens. I just won't realize it for a few months :)

The key though, is that it helps out the newbies, because I'm telling them, well..what they should be doing.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was cool man! I love surreal sh!t like that, where you stumble out of bed after sleeping for 40 minutes and head into a suckfest of work, while knowing 6 hours before you were on a rooftop in New York City getting blown in a blizzard by a girl who looked bored that you found passing by an open dorm room while looking for more beer. A+:rockon:

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done