“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Loyalty test; yah or nah?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,140

Saw this video yesterday and I thought it was kinda entertaining.

Here's the thing tho; is it fair to test your gf like this? If the table are turned and a hot insta model dm's you how would you respond? We as men are maybe somewhat more realistic. When too hot model tries to hook up outta nowhere we would get suspicious and think it's either a bot or a dude from Pakistan trying to scam us .

If we would be convinced, most of us would at least be cordial and polite. Hot model showing high interest is not bad to have as a back up plan right?

Lots of things going on here. It also shows how quick your woman can be taken away from you if the right guy shows up.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top