Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

low sex drive

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive been dating this really hot girl for the past few months and when we first started, everything was fine and normal. but as time passed, my sex drive with this girl went down significantly and i have no idea why. Normally im horny as anything trying to get my penis in any hot girl i can but this one for some reason just isnt getting my **** goin. I remember when i could have sex, and then 5 minutes later be ready again, but this time its not the same. I think i get more turned on thinkng about cheating or screwing another girl than my own. i have some ideas that it could be due to these reasons:
  • i realized this girl is an idiot (maybe my subconciounce is telling me something?)
  • we dont always get along, fights here and there.
  • girl is too selfish for me to even want to deal with

eitherway, anyone have any idea why the hell my sex drive would go to wanting to rail every minute of the day to not really wanting to do much at all...?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find if I'm thinking too much while getting intimate, it kills my sex drive too. Just focus on the feeling of pleasure, close your eyes and think of someone else even.

Also, you might benefit from buying some Golden Root (aka The Blue Pill). That stuff works really well for me.

Another solution would be "hate fvcking". I've done this a few times where I just get really rough and selfish with her and think about how I'm going to use her and humiliate her. Maybe it's just me, but I get really turned on by that idea.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This has been happening to me also. I'll have blue balls when we sleep together but she'll say no for hours. So I'll get up and cook breakfast, then she wakes up and is ready to go that minute and I'm not responding the way I would have at age 21. I used to think it was because my women were older now, but it's happening with the hottest girl I know. As Jariel said, it's sort of stage fright for me. Never took any supplements for it but alcohol doesn't help.