"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Low self esteem/self worth women will drain you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
One thing I keep coming across in women I meet is low self esteem, low self worth women that are an absolute buzz kill. As a guy your first instinct is to throw compliments at these women and “build them up” every chance you get but don’t be tempted to do that. In fact do just the opposite, don’t compliment them AT ALL. Don’t tear them down, just don’t say anything. They won’t take your compliment anyways so why waste your words?

I’ve also noticed these same types of women LOVE to bring up their ex’s and how awful their dating history has been, as if they’re trying to get you to feel sorry for them. Just keep in mind that what they’re telling you is a pattern, they CHOSE to date the type of men they claim beat them down mentally or even physically or emotionally.

There’s a TON of damaged women out there and they will absolutely be a buzz kill to your life.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Yes toxic women should always be avoided, especially when you are at your low points with no confidence/self esteem yourself. This will keep you down and stunt your intellectual growth
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
"Yes your fat, you should hang yourself"
Will get rid of them everytime.
I had one always “omg I look fat in that pic!” and I would stupidly reassure her that she didn’t (because she wasn’t fat at all). Oneday I said “you don’t take compliments well do you?” and she claimed all I ever complimented her on was her looks. I found that funny because she was ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS “omg I look so fat!” talking about her looks. So I just stopped giving her anything and the next time she did it I said absolutely nothing. She napped at me “oh I guess you think so since you didn’t say anything”. Let’s just say I became a ghost not long after that. There’s no pleasing the mentally damaged women that by their own dumb choices causes themselves to become mentally broken.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Once the honeymoon phase is over when with a low self esteem woman, she will test the shyt out of you to try and bring you down to her level. I remember hearing "HA! I proved you wrong!" as a specific example.

A woman with not just self esteem but emotional intelligence as well to boot is like a needle in a haystack factory.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yes toxic women should always be avoided, especially when you are at your low points with no confidence/self esteem yourself. This will keep you down and stunt your intellectual growth

But these toxic damaged girls are the best at fukin... Isn't it worthwhile to bang for a few months... Then quickly move on!

Why waste some good azz... The problem with most guys is, they try to relationship these hoes..

If you recognise EARLY that she is damaged, then have some crazy kinky sex.. Then run!

Or.... Just avoid these cvnts all together.. Upto you haha
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
But these toxic damaged girls are the best at fukin... Isn't it worthwhile to bang for a few months... Then quickly move on!

Why waste some good azz... The problem with most guys is, they try to relationship these hoes..

If you recognise EARLY that she is damaged, then have some crazy kinky sex.. Then run!

Or.... Just avoid these cvnts all together.. Upto you haha
True, but eventually you get caught up in their schitt storm, no matter how good you are. You never can predict what crazy will do. They are a good time tho!

My best stories are all because of crazy girls. God bless their sweet souls!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
True, but eventually you get caught up in their schitt storm, no matter how good you are. You never can predict what crazy will do. They are a good time tho!

My best stories are all because of crazy girls. God bless their sweet souls!
Not all damaged woman are CRAZY though.. Well not in the sense that they will go into a rage and try to stab you in your sleep.

Some damaged woman are very calm and collected, however still equaly as toxic, if not MORE so, because there damage is more subtle.

The calm ones deliver the slow drip poison..

They are usually straight up slvts with low esteem and need to attention wh0re to get validation.

These types will without doubt cheat on you or have an army of male freinds who they can monkey branch to.

Any chick with daddy issues, or sexualy abused as a child has the potential of turning your world upside down.

As for banging these slvts on a casual basic? Well yes it does come with some risk.. She gets pregnant? You are fuked boyo!

And remember they are usualy hot and give great sex.. And love bomb the shyte out of you.

Probably best to leave these women well alone... Easier said than done, when that azz looks so damn good.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Its a shame, many of these damaged woman are crazy hot..

But from personal experience.. I would strongly suggest either pump and dump.. Or avoid completely.

If you do decide to sex one of these up... You best not catch those feels.. As this cluster B damaged chicks are usually totall slvts.

You will never trust these types of girls in a LTR
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I have a progression where I go from:

1. reassuring them sometimes, teasing them sometimes.

2. teasing them about humble bragging / fishing for compliments most of the time, reassuring them if they have anything to actually worry about.

3. basically telling them to shut the fvck up with their pity party bull**** because I don't give a **** now say something interesting or I'm going to dave & busters.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Last girl I dated that had crap self esteem told me to stop complimenting her on her looks. Which was funny because I never did that much and when I did it was something simple like “you look nice” or something. So I just stopped complimenting her all together. I dunno if she picked up on it but I stopped seeing her not long after that.

Another piece of advice is not only do not date a girl with self esteem issues but don’t befriend one either!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Last girl I dated that had crap self esteem told me to stop complimenting her on her looks. Which was funny because I never did that much and when I did it was something simple like “you look nice” or something. So I just stopped complimenting her all together. I dunno if she picked up on it but I stopped seeing her not long after that.

Another piece of advice is not only do not date a girl with self esteem issues but don’t befriend one either!
Its actualy very rare for me to compliment a girl on her looks.

Maybe the odd occasion, but you don't want to over do that shyte.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Its actualy very rare for me to compliment a girl on her looks.

Maybe the odd occasion, but you don't want to over do that shyte.
Yeah you definitely don’t but I wasn’t overdoing it and I knew I wasn’t. She just wasn’t used to a guy complimenting her and I stopped after that. I mentally checked out soon as that happened because if I can’t tell my girlfriend she looks hot in a certain outfit and it’s turning me on then wtf am I staying around for?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Are these the types of women that flock to *******s, players and bad boys?
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Pretty much yes!
I know of a lot of women who are just like this. I know of one particular couple in my area, they aren't friends but just people that I know of. Anyway, the guy is for real a douchebag, he associates with real estate scam artists and a whole assortment of other sketchy people. The dude is in his early 30s and still regularly goes to nightclubs and associates with that vibe, just something to consider lol. He also regularly cheats on his live in girlfriend, yet she still clings to this guy like glue. However, she is just as bad as he is so it's all deserved.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I know of a lot of women who are just like this. I know of one particular couple in my area, they aren't friends but just people that I know of. Anyway, the guy is for real a douchebag, he associates with real estate scam artists and a whole assortment of other sketchy people. The dude is in his early 30s and still regularly goes to nightclubs and associates with that vibe, just something to consider lol. He also regularly cheats on his live in girlfriend, yet she still clings to this guy like glue. However, she is just as bad as he is so it's all deserved.
What is she like? Yeh man some chicks love to be with a guy like that.. These are messed up chicks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top