Low self-esteem = scared of the DJ?

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried looking this up from everywhere but couldn't find an answer, or anything close to it.

So you all know there are some women out there who are insecure as hell, often for no real reason. Is it possible for her to value herself so low that if a DJ of high value should approach her she locks up and gets scared, because she's not good enough for him?

I know this often happens to AFC's and beginner DJ's (happens to me every now and then). Does it happen for women, and if it does, how does one go about breaking the barrier? Or should one even WANT to break the barrier?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It certainly does happen. How to 'overcome the barrier' is to do what you do with every other woman - take the lead, ask her out, and don't let her get away with making excuses for herself being 'not good enough'.

However, these types of women are usually high maintenance and riddled with emotional baggage.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It certainly does happen. How to 'overcome the barrier' is to do what you do with every other woman - take the lead, ask her out, and don't let her get away with making excuses for herself being 'not good enough'.
I concur, it is possible for this to happen. In fact it did happen to some degree when starting out with my current girl. Gathering from what some mutual friends have told me apparently I'm a huge step up from her previous boyfriends.

Desdinova said:
However, these types of women are usually high maintenance and riddled with emotional baggage.
Especially among the hot ones. I can immediately think of one who is incredibly insecure and pretty much could only really talk to me when she was drunk otherwise she'd just freeze up.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this happened to me today. I introduced myself to her, but she was still very shy, she even started stumbling on her words.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens. Happened to me today. Insecurity, Low esteem or faulting confidence are auto-turn-offs to me.

This particular babe I'm considering (for only pussie alone anyways) goes as far as letting out her esteem issues in her words (understand this is even worse than in actions alone). After one of our meetings, I swore to have nothing to do with any HB less than a 6 'cos it's hard job tryin' to convince a girl that she's a girl, it's best they learn on their own dawg. They wouldn't challenge, they don't even get comfortable, always bothered about how you think they look. Its hard job.

Well, just get them comfortable. Don't compromise your DJ persona, just roll with it. Don't even rush it, build rapport and in a few meeting she should ease up. Good thing is they are quite easy to lead if you lay things well, so if you are really interested in her, it is an advantage. They do tend to be babies, so good luck on that.

Although, on another end are girls who are just game repulsive. They just feel you are tryin' to seduce 'em cos you seem too suave (even bloody ugly ones whom you wouldn't still fucck even if you were paid to) and put unnecessary guards up. These ones are just morons.

GO DJ.