Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low Quality Women or None

Low Quality Women or None

• Low Quality Women

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two of my friends married sweet kind caring virgins that submitted to the man’s leadership.

Fast forward 15 years of marriage with children and these women have a subtle tone of anger at times and I have even seen and heard these women yell at their husband over not wearing a helmet to go on a bike ride.
This is your buddy’s fault to an extent. No man should tolerate a woman yelling at him, especially over something like that. Any woman would gradually become a domestic tyrant if the man is a pushover.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what @Macadellic says doesn't make logical sense.
First he assigns the 'high quality woman' label on a person he doesn't know anything about.
These married men that I have never met tell me
“Stay single”

Ans I’m super confused because they have high quality women.
Then he mentions his 2 super duper masculine highly educated friends who married 2 'high quality women' and both are now in the shytter and regret it.
That makes as much sense as saying you know these 2 millionaires who are homeless and eat from the dumpster. C'mon man.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First he assigns the 'high quality woman' label on a person he doesn't know anything about.

Then he mentions his 2 super duper masculine highly educated friends who married 2 'high quality women' and both are now in the shytter and regret it.
That makes as much sense as saying you know these 2 millionaires who are homeless and eat from the dumpster. C'mon man.
Okay

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends that married high quality women that built a home and have kids are jealous of my freedom.
Im in a LTR and although I do miss the freedom of being single, I do not want to go back to it.

Most men will choose low quality women over no women at all because they are thirsty and need to get their penises wet. Even with MGTOW growing, this is still the case. Also, most men who are MGTOW are MGTOW because the collective of women rejected them.
One of the friends I’m talking about was a bad boy Chad that peaked in HS. He never developed himself to upgrade his women quality and now he has a kid and might possibly end up in jail from a domestic assault charge from a different girl lol. He has also had his fair share of STDs.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would choose a low quality woman and hope the fact that quality is somewhat subjective works in my favor.

It's possible to find a woman I personally am happy with that other men would consider dumpster diving.

I also like banging slvts anyway so if my only option is crappy plates that's also fine.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for low quality women because Despite having no idea what that is defined *as I know that being celibate for the rest of my life is a most terrible proposition.

are those voting ‘no women’ closet homosexuals?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

High quality women and bad behaviour are not two mutual exclusive things imo. If your description of high quality is: "pretty, educated and sexual " all the other 70 bad features don't necessarily lower her quality(to YOU) . Another man might frown upon it, while you (not "you" by the way) might shrug it off as " typical female behaviour when she's on her period".

Every woman will have bad traits. Every woman will shout at her man at some point. Ofcourse context matters.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are a supplement to the diet of life, they aren't 'needed' but they can make things more interesting.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are a supplement to the diet of life, they aren't 'needed' but they can make things more interesting.
They most certainly are needed. Otherwise you would just have been put in a tissue or fired onto the carpet….

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is levels of low quality females.
some are more ratchet with no salvation and some just have flaws that don’t make her top shelf quality but they can be reliable fvck buddies
I would just put them on a free trial and take it from there.
at the end of the day if your balls are sizzling in test with no high quality woman around to drain em But the low quality woman is fine azz fvck gleaming some feminine affection for you then I’m swacking.
shoot first ask questions later.
You just have to pack the right mental gears for you not to get attached/puzzy whipped and be willing to give her the walking papers before 7am

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to switch between both to be honest , if I want / need sex I will onboard a low quality chick just for sex and then quickly remove her before she starts damaging my frame / mental state

Pretty ruthless but not really different to women leading nice guys on for resources and attention

I will also go through 6 - 8 month periods of no women , because I simply cannot be bothered with the nonsense and I am busy making money

I have high physical and moral standards my longest LTR of 4 years met most of them , but physically / sexually she just wasn't enough for me as bad as that sounds

As men our biggest problem is we want high value women who will fvck us like they are low value women

Its a very difficult combination to find because most women who will fvck the life out of you and do all the depraved stuff we all deeply crave , are generally not the types of women you want to keep around for long

Definition of a caveat

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for low quality women because Despite having no idea what that is defined *as I know that being celibate for the rest of my life is a most terrible proposition.

are those voting ‘no women’ closet homosexuals?
I voted no woman since low-quality for me is not about personality but about appearance. I rather have no sex than bang a fat or ugly chick. I can have sex with a girl I despise if she's pretty enough.

Men who bang ugly/fat girls are the ones enabling unhealthy behavior from women. Good luck finding a man if you're a land-whale in the Eastern Europe or Asia.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a very difficult combination to find because most women who will fvck the life out of you and do all the depraved stuff we all deeply crave , are generally not the types of women you want to keep around for long
What exactly do you want them to do? lol