Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low Interest Signs are more Reliable

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pulling an old response from Anti-Dump that has been lost in the archives. All DJs here are taught to judge a woman not by what she says, but by her actions. However, we have a tendency to put too much consideration to a woman's positive actions and not enough consideration to her negative actions.

Originally posted by Anti-Dump
High Interest signs are generally not reliable.

Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence.

AD

Originally posted by TesuqueRed
For me, the positive signs are high-octane fueled and are, by definition, unstable. Negative signs are more relialbe as a base and as a defaut with all the "romanticism" stripped away. Catch her on a bad day and see what you have--mostly we deny it or make excuses, but we know something all the same from that moment--just if we admit to it.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=18343&highlight=negative

This is not to say that you should immediately NEXT a woman on the very first indications of negative signs. Just be wary if you get a consistent and continual string of negative signs, even if they are mixed in with positive signs.

Maximus_Decimus

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true

This post should be bumped every now & then. Nothing more to add.