Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low interest in my current relationship

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
No specific reason but nowadays I don't want to continue this relationship with my current girlfriend. The charm is gone. If I get to have sex with her, that's okay. Even If I don't, that's okay too. I don't know what has happened. Any experience from your side guys? Did you dump her if this has happened to you at any point of time?
I see lots of people asking to dump your girl if she is showing some disrespect or if you are not interested or if you see some red flags here and there. But my question is how can I dump her without being ruthless? I don't want to explain why I dumped her to most of our common friends as well. Need some help on this, guys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped a girl because I got tired of her waiting until the day of something, usually two hours before we were supposed to go, to cancel plans on me. Always had a good excuse and I knew it was the truth but damn it was impossible to make future plans with her cause you just never knew.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be clear and direct about it.
Best way to go about it imo.