Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low interest after two dates

aloofgoof

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post.

After two years of spinning plates and enjoying the company of women (previously in three year relationship and a two year before that), I met a girl and slipped right back into a beta mindset. She's the best looking girl I've went out with, which messed with my head, and I think I staked my ego on her returning my attraction.

I kept text communication brief, only contacting to ask her out-- literally just "Hey, let's go do this here at this time" to which she would say "sounds great!" and little else. We went on two dates, the second on a Wednesday that ended in a makeout in the parking lot. She texted me how great a time she had when she got home, and then again the next day just shooting the ****. I waited till Saturday via text to ask her to do something we'd talked about on the second date, and she replied 6 hours later with "I have plans tomorrow to hang with friends" with no counter offer. I said "Nice, have fun." And did not ask her out again or say anything else. Radio silence for the last three days.

She is a 27 year old and is undoubtedly hounded on instagram, OLD, and snapchat all the time from admirers. My gut tells me she won't reach out to me.

I've read several threads on here and have seen good debate on whether its worth pursuing girls with low IL. In this case, if someone you perceive as high value doesn't counter-offer on a third date attempt, is it worth it to even offer again or just ghost? On one hand, I want to preserve my ego by ghosting. On the other, she is the girl I've been most attracted to in the last two years and I don't want to let it go if there's a chance. Either way, I understand the importance of options both for my own psychological benefit and for exuding non-neediness, so I'll continue to spin plates.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, when a woman do this, she probably found a better option than you (based on what she feels attracted to). If she was genuinely interested in you she would not have canceled the meeting. For all the women I've met, when one of them really liked me and needed to cancelled the date, in that same time she would offer a new day and would commit to that.

I would bet with almost 100% of sure that she might have found a good looking guy that invited her out. If she is active on social media like you said, there is a constantly d1ck offer to her everyday. This is how things works and women are bombed with this on social media, OLD, etc...

I have a similar event that happened to me these past few days. A woman was showing high interest, we made an appointment, even though she reported being difficult because of the pandemic. On the day, with 2 hours left she canceled. I didn't even bother to answer.

A few days later she felt guilty and texted me, telling me not to give up on her and not to stop talking to her. And that if only we couldn't be friends.

I said, "This thing about just being friends doesn't happen, you clearly know what I want. If you still want to see me, you must be the one to invite me. I just invite one time."

I kept the conversation cold, I was going out with other women and she was just another one for me that might or might not hit something.

Yesterday she asked me to go to her house (and she called me 1 hour earlier to confirm if I would go haha). She masturbated me until I finished and got really dirty in the car. Even though there was no sex... Now I know she is into me, and next date it won't fail since I will get her into my place.

What do I mean by that? That if you want to try to reverse the game with this woman, the more you chase, the more you will push her away. She will feel in control, and will snub you. And being the nice or romantic guy she'll lose interest. When you are the guy that a lot of women want, she will have to fight for it... and this make any women as horny as fck.

Another important point, this is not going to do you good man. So, my suggestion would be to let go of it, and invest your time in women who won't be messing with you. It is much more worth it.

Keep the conversation neutral, don't look for it. Let her look for you. And if she is interested or invites you on a date ... Go, have sex with her and then move on to the next one. She doesn't deserve more than that.

The biggest true you can learn from women is that they are greatest actress and they lie pretty well. And my friend, her ego might be feeling so inflated by the way she made you feel about her. Don't give that taste to her. There's still a lot of guys supplying her superiority validation need everyday.

Hope that helps you, and if there is anything else... Just ask!

Wish you the best and be well my friend.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Keep hitting up other chicks. If this one comes back around, so be it. If she doesnt, so be it.

Why would you sit around waiting and worrying about it? Its been 2 dates dude and you never fvcked her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with beautiful women. They f*ck with our heads.

You're doing the right thing. It's never worth it to pursue low IL women, it will only f*ck your head and make you feel inadequate as you try to figure out what it is you did wrong. It's always better to accept the reality that you're not compatible and move on than entertain any kind of fantasy. If you have to force a fart, you're likely going to get ****.

If I were you, I would probably reach out to her one more time and straight up ask her what her interest level is; and delete her contact info if she doesn't.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with beautiful women. They f*ck with our heads.

You're doing the right thing. It's never worth it to pursue low IL women, it will only f*ck your head and make you feel inadequate as you try to figure out what it is you did wrong. It's always better to accept the reality that you're not compatible and move on than entertain any kind of fantasy. If you have to force a fart, you're likely going to get ****.

If I were you, I would probably reach out to her one more time and straight up ask her what her interest level is; and delete her contact info if she doesn't.
The average ones that used to be beautiful and hit the wall also do this. Even the average ones that were never beautiful play this game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had them do this sh!t after 4 dates. 1-3 were fun as can be, 4th date was awkward and completely different from a couple days prior. Even the day of the date I didn’t suspect anything.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average ones that used to be beautiful and hit the wall also do this. Even the average ones that were never beautiful play this game.

I’ve had them do this sh!t after 4 dates. 1-3 were fun as can be, 4th date was awkward and completely different from a couple days prior. Even the day of the date I didn’t suspect anything.
This is still the wrong mindset. You're displaying an emotional reaction to the fact that she's not reciprocating the interest level that you projected onto her.

Women who act like this aren't worth your time in the first place. Even if if you did somehow manage to extend the "relationship" with a woman who just isn't all that interested in you, she would just end up hurting you more and wasting a lot more of your time. A woman with high IL will bend over backwards to spend time with you.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up in 3 - 4 weeks time. Be brief. "I'm going to (insert venue), join me" or invite her straight round yours.

She might not reply at all at that point. Unless you get an emphatic Yes, delete her number.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not worth contacting her in any fashion again.

Why no sex on the 2nd date? There was a makeout, which is good. Escalation to sex would have been ideal here. When women are getting bombarded with offers on social media and mating apps, they need to have a reason to stay. Sex, if good, gives them a reason to prioritize you over all the other options she has.

Closing is so important now with social media and mating apps having reduced attention spans. Seduction speed needs to increase, especially if you are meeting women on the infamous apps.