"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Low end HB7 complaining I don't reply fast enough on FB dating!

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So Im talking to this 44 year old on FB dating app. Anyway, she said I should consider myself blocked because I don't reply fast enough. We've been talking a few days now so I offered to exchange numbers and text because it's easier that way, especially when I'm working to just texting. She said she doesn't feel comfortable giving it out yet and would rather do Kik or Instagram. I say low end HB 7 because while she is a yoga teacher, realtor and has a smoking hot body she doesn't show her teeth at all. If she has a nice smile she'd be an HB8.5 to 8 for her age.

So anyway like today I was working at my business and I was fairly busy at times and she's complaining that I don't reply fast enough. Took about 2 hours to reply because I was busy and then had to do some shopping.

What do you do in this situation if a girl complains about your response times and you haven't even met yet? Would she be very needy and high maintenance if you get a date with her?

She has the stomach flu stayed home from work yesterday so maybe she was just cranking.

But god forbid if a man complains about reply times they call you persistent.

Well I replied back wtf and that I was working at my business and she's kissing my arse a bit not.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
Tell her you are busy at work and if she can't understand then do what she needs to.

Its simply a low interest excuse. In these situations any resistance to silly stuff like this before meeting means low interest and she is looking for any reason to drop you with an excuse.

High interest women never say stuff like this.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
What you are doing is ok as long as you're not spending too much time on OLD.

if it's getting much past a couple of hours a week you should be investing that time in social circle in real
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She called me tonight but blocked her number so I couldn't see it. You know how ios let's you do that. She sounded like crap so I made an excuse and cut it short. I'll focus on the 49 yr old more.
 
Top