Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

low confidence?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remmember posting a thread here before about more problems with friends and about how i dont put the effort needed to get what i want. The thing is if i do get a friend to go chill the problem is i dont know if i can keep an interest level. I really dont know how to keep a convo going. If i do go out with a friend guy or girl i, most of the time have trouble or think im not goin to be exciting or fun enough. How do i become more fun? Im home on another friday night....... im going f*cken crazy, my life is going down hill, all these people are out having fun and im doin nothing. what should i do??? even if i get a friend to chill i dont know how to be fun, i think im helpless. Should i just give up? was i just meant to be this way? ever since ive came into high school ive become like this, ive lost friends, and i dont wanna start hangin out with kids that are not my type. im a lost cause and i feel like i should start smoking weed or something, it might take my mind off of these things.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
I remmember posting a thread here before about more problems with friends and about how i dont put the effort needed to get what i want. The thing is if i do get a friend to go chill the problem is i dont know if i can keep an interest level. I really dont know how to keep a convo going. If i do go out with a friend guy or girl i, most of the time have trouble or think im not goin to be exciting or fun enough. How do i become more fun? Im home on another friday night....... im going f*cken crazy, my life is going down hill, all these people are out having fun and im doin nothing. what should i do??? even if i get a friend to chill i dont know how to be fun, i think im helpless. Should i just give up? was i just meant to be this way? ever since ive came into high school ive become like this, ive lost friends, and i dont wanna start hangin out with kids that are not my type. im a lost cause and i feel like i should start smoking weed or something, it might take my mind off of these things.
You need to get it together, seriously, it's just highschool fukcen relax. And weed wont do ****.

My advice is to stop worrying so much about what people think of you and winging about it. The question isnt if they like you or not, its if you should like them. Worry about yourself not anyone else, improve yourself, get happy with small things and go from there. Start doing homework become more intelligent, start going to the gym and getting a better physique, clean your room up to live more elegantly, speak to your family in a nice manner and do favours for them so you become more productive, stop getting discouraged so easily, develop a good sense of humour, start eating healthier, buy some new clothes, start talking to people and improving your conversation skills, start playing a sport or join a club, get a job that makes you be social, learn to be patient, and develop a better attitude and belief system.

There is a list of things you can improve, improve on them and people will start being attracted to you. See the difference? They will be attracted to you because of who you are rather then you be attracted to them because of who they are. It's simple isnt it? Stop over complicating things that are as simple as this.

Its going to be hard, but its the best way, there is no easy way out. Remember "sacrafice the lollypop today, for the bicycle tomorrow".

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo listen to what your saying alright

really study what you think , and then think why you are saying thoes negative things about your self man, do you really need it

whats keeping you back from thinking positive man, theres so much negativity in the world man its just played out to be a negative, and you just addin to it,

jus chill out, have a fun life, DO you want your life to be fun and happy, of course man, , DO youthink your gonna get there by thiniking negative, HELL ****ING NO

heres what you do man, dont think you gonna get shyt quick , good stuff takes time and you gotta accept that, dont be doin drugs just to speed up the process, FAAWWKK THAT..

you say you odnt know how yto have fun and you think your help less ( negative thinking )

if your thinking this then your obviosly not odoing anything to help your own problem, go do something you never do man, go running out side everyday, go work out, do pushups and sit ups every night, feel better aout your self, clean your room, get A;s in school, have fun with your family

then one you have you self physically and mentally compleat, you can do any fawkin thing, dont think your gonna get a quick way man, you gotta have dedication...

and if you give up

remember this

if you give up

FAWK YOU

you straight let your self down

( eep that was mean )

peace how ya get ya self right

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in that exact situation in my freshman and sophmore years. I had no friends or the friends I had friends that were really F***** up. Finally I had a friend of mine in middle school whom I had not seen since then in one of my classes first term of my junior year. through him I finally meet some people who are worth being my friends. Basically what I'm saying just talk to someone you remember from middle or some other school who isn't f***** up, if you can. Try to stay away from the drugs and rum it'll just make you stupid in the and prolly make things worse in the long run

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
all i can say, things will only get better. things seen bad now, but maybee everyone can sence the way you feel and who wants to hang aroud a person who hates themselves?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
Try to stay away from the drugs and rum it'll just make you stupid in the and prolly make things worse in the long run
werd.

I had a very similar problem from 8th grade to the end of freshman year. Let me tell you, weed will not help. I didn't start smoking to be cool. I did it to escape from my friendless reality and my depression, which got really bad during 8th grade. Near the end of freshman year, I found this site and started feeling better about myself, and I stepped back and looked at my life and realized that my "friends" were just potheads, and all I was to them was somebody to smoke with. I had chilled with these kids since 8th grade, and still couldnt hold a good conversation with them. I was better off a loner than chilling with these burnouts.

All it took to feel better about myself was to read this site a bit. Find some posts about just saying "**** it!" and letting go, and try to go out and let yourself go wild.

Learn to have fun by yourself. If you can't even have fun alone, you probably cant expect to have fun when you are with other people? You sound like too much of a worryer.

Arg, gotta go.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry about all the errors in my last reply I was really tired when I wrote it. Zelemont is right though you gotta learn just not to worry about it and learn to have fun by yourself. if your by yourself on a friday or saturday night just play a video game, read a book, or go to this site and read all the valuable info it has. Just something so you don't worry about being alone. If you don't let being alone bother you it will make you happier, and you'll realize you don't need other people to make you happy.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** outta all these topics here i can relate to this one the most..

well.. i was in this position before once.. i jus ****ed my old friends and started chillin wit new ones.. then met more and more and more.. and so on.. eventually my social circle goes around and back to my original one again! i dont really remember how i even got to know those new friends to start wit.. i think it was thru some old friends that i eventually stopped talkin to.. see.. u will ALWAYS have some friends that u used to chill wit.. jus start talkin to them again.. or if ure in a really really helpless situation (i.e. ure one of those geeks/nerds/freaks that high skoolers stay away from) then i guess u have to really improve urself first.. figure why u dont have friends.. the first thing i can see is that u think too negatively.. improve urself.. work out.. start talkin to people, DONT BE SHY.. it doesnt really matter if ure interesting or not.. after loads of conversations u will be able to grasp what IS interesting.. look.. i have met a lot of new friends just by chattin wit them randomly in some classes or breaks.. or even when ure out in a bar or sth.. i assume u still go to skoo.. so u will have ppl to talk to.. just be active and approach these people that u feel r the least aggressive.. then start talkin.. if u see anythin interesting that happened that day.. talk about it.. if u spot any similar interests between both of u.. discuss it.. if u caught a good conversation topic that he/she enjoys.. BANG! u made a new friend.. that means u can make more! also for all the old friends, dont just dessert them.. i still call up the friends i used to chill wit last year ask them "yo wassup hows it goin" and hook up some time if both of y'all r free.. this way u can maintain a huge social circle and have fun!

oh and also.. when you see someone doing something near you.. when they are about to leave, beam and smile at them to show you are a friendly person.. sometimes they might even come and chat with u!

hope this helped.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's some gd advice here, I just wanted to add one little bit.

I can tell by the way ur speakin u've got a very negative view of yourself. I was just like u once, and a lot of guys here were too I bet.

Everyone keeps a continual conversation with themselves going. Everyone talks to themselves 24:7, just in different ways. SOme are motivational, some are arrogant, some are positive and some, like yours, are negative.

DO what these guys say, but also try to talk yourself up. Make your inner monologue positive. Instead of saying, "nice one dip sh1t, that was a rele clever thing to do, why dont u just go kill yourself" try "ah well, sh1t happens, I can work on that". Remember, u are the man. Things will get better. SO when u wake up tomorrow tell urself that.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Poster, seems like you need to become a man. Please check out my tip in the tips forum called Definition of a man. Please take time to read it. It might be the solution for you.