Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low BS relationships

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a certain type of woman to go after if you want a real relationship, without a lot of gameplaying, just positive coexistence and intimacy?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
Is there a certain type of woman to go after if you want a real relationship, without a lot of gameplaying, just positive coexistence and intimacy?
ya there are lots out there. but they are the minority.

maturity is a rare feature in both men and women.

most men you can characterize as:
- caring 99% about sex foremost
- quick to get angry over things

most women you can characterize as:
- quick to through tantrums
- caring 99% about being praised and adored foremost

and most of this site gives great advice for 99% of the people out there.

that's why without the DJ rules 99% of relationships end up with men and women yelling at each other.

that said, there are women and men who are mature enough not to behave and live life based solely on their emotions and do approach life's issues with a rational, calm, empathetic view.

the thing is that today everyone was raised on MTV and women think being lusted after is their only value in the eyes of a man, and men think that being "alpha" (ie. money, bling bling, etc) is their only value in the eyes of a woman.

oh well, 99% of sheep and living in accordance to how they've been conditioned.

There are members of both sexes though who don't follow the sheep.

J

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm one of them :D
Ok, suppose I take the bait.

How would I know that you're into bs-free (or low-bs) relationships from meeting you?

And, conversely, and you may not know the answer to this, are the attraction techniques necessary for a low-bs woman different from a standard one?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit, my current GF is one of these.

Very low maintenance. Easy going. Is the happiest just hanging out with me.

it's refreshing to find a girl who isn't high maintenance - who is just as happy watching a movie with you, or going for a bike ride - as having dinner in a fancy rest. or go to the theatre.

What's even better is I do what I want. Go out with the guys when I want to, Ride my dirt bikes when I want - go away to Vegas or play poker when I want - without any BS from her. Not one time as she tried to fvck with my plans.

Add to that she wants it more than I do.... I really have trouble keeping up with the workload.....

I do miss sometimes having a woman with a spark. Sometimes it can be to easy.... a little drama can spice things up...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not desperate yet, she's just saying that she thinks she's a low B.S. woman.

Truth is, I don't know whether that's true or not, and she hasn't been on this board to clarify that belief.

However, it is important to be able to filter women for BS. Otherwise, you end up with drama queens and...nasty (in a bad way) chicks.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to realize that most women are high maintenance in their own ways. The more "options" (guys she wants or will settle for) a woman feels she has, the less she's willing to compromise, but it also depends on how much she values you compared to the others.

Even the unattractive (overwieght, ugly, etc.) women of the world can be this way. However, they are only percieved to be high maintenance by the guys that put up with them. The guys they desire probably wouldn't have a problem dumping them so they may not experience the BS that other guys will endure.

I believe (unless there's mental illness involved, abuse, etc.) that most people will put up with BS if they don't think they can find a "better" deal. I know a guy who's 22 and lost his v-card to an overweight, smoking, drinking 44 y/o woman because he wanted a sure bet to get regular sex. This is a reflection upon the way he feels about himself.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a women who doesn't play games (conscious attempt at control), but even with good women I believe you should expect ongoing "tests".

A woman will always use her little mind tricks and chick logic consciously or unconsciously to manipulate and control you or just to guage your position in the relationship. The best you can do is to diffuse them.

Continue to pass her tests, you retain your dominance and retain or become more attractive. Fail and.... well you know... lets just be friends.

Kaine

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words:

Be Yourself

I "keep it real". You will instantly notice because I will look you straight in the eye and talk to you like I would talk to our church minister. What am I doing? reading you. I won't treat you like a piece of meat. :p

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of them :D
Like Harry said to Sally, you're the worst kind, a high maintenance type who thinks she's low maintenance. :)

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High maintenance just means that the female takes care of herself.

From your post, I can somewhat tell that you are intimidated by high maintenance women? And you believe that all high maintenance women are not girlfriend material or are evil? Not entirely true.

spider - what's wrong with that?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High maintenance just means that the female takes care of herself.

That would be low maintenance women....

Meaning - how much maintenance does she require from the guy.

High maintenance women require a lot of time, money and pampering from men.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words:

Be Yourself

I "keep it real". You will instantly notice because I will look you straight in the eye and talk to you like I would talk to our church minister. What am I doing? reading you. I won't treat you like a piece of meat. :p
I guess they don't exist. even you admit you're making judgments based on all sorts of likely invalid criteria.

I've observed your posts on the board, and you haven't struck me as a low-maintenance, mature woman. I guess it's more realistic to devise approaches that are based on women's selfishness than their qualities.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
I have to admit, my current GF is one of these.

Very low maintenance. Easy going. Is the happiest just hanging out with me.

it's refreshing to find a girl who isn't high maintenance - who is just as happy watching a movie with you, or going for a bike ride - as having dinner in a fancy rest. or go to the theatre.

What's even better is I do what I want. Go out with the guys when I want to, Ride my dirt bikes when I want - go away to Vegas or play poker when I want - without any BS from her. Not one time as she tried to fvck with my plans.

Add to that she wants it more than I do.... I really have trouble keeping up with the workload.....

I do miss sometimes having a woman with a spark. Sometimes it can be to easy.... a little drama can spice things up...
lol, amen! I broke up with a woman solely because of this reason! Things were just TOO easy! She was perfect, but the spark was just not there! Like they NEED us to be a challenge, we NEED them to be a challenge. Otherwise, there is just no spice!