"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Loving someone already with someone else

wakeforce

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Montreal
Allright... I'll tell my story and you give advice after that if you feel lke it...

The wednesday just beforer St-Valentines day, I noticed this simply GORGEOUS girl at school. You know this pumping n the temples and blood rush to the head you get in these situations? well I got them all right then. Problem is, I was sick as a dog that week, and I tought to myself I should wait to be in better shape before going to see her. So I told to myself, I'll get some background info on her, and I'll go and present myself on monday or tuesday.

On monday, a friend of mine got informed on her. **** happened; she started dating someone on saturday (st-valentines). As you can think, I was not only slightly pissed about it, but pretty much shattered. What I fing weird is that they aren't together all that much, they seem to be pretty distant from each other, but that may only be their own style.

Thing is, I can't stop thinking about her, and her locker is right in the row next to mine, so each time I go to the lockers I see her. It still does something to me everytime I see her. I've had such an experience in the past, but I didn't know beforehand the girl was with a guy, and it screwed up royally. Am I better off simply to be patient this time? Wait for some sort of opening? I really need to do something...

Hey I've just got an idea... I'm wondering... If I made a new e-mail adress, an anonymous one, and simplu slipped the adress in her locker, would that be a good idea? I'd simply tell her (if she contacted me) that I don't want any trouble with her current boyfriend and that's why I'm staying anonymous and all, (and don't girls like mystery anyway?)

I did something similar to a girl once, but I had made a huge eye contact with her before, but I didn't simply put my e-mail, but a big letter Unfortunately she was with a guy too and it screwed up...

So is my idea good? I'm not too keen on going to see her in the open while it's OBVIOUS she's already dating someone I don't really appreicate. I could probably kick his ass, but it's not my temperament to do so anyway, so I prefer using more covert solutions.

Thanks for any help!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hey buddy,
Alright one you need to hit the DJ Bible/Boot Camp. http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php is a link to it.
Now to be specific on your current situation your investing extremly way to much emotion way to fast. She's a gorgeous girl thats great but you'll soon find out the world is full of these.
Don't worry about "kicking the boyfriends ass" or anything of the sort. Drop those ideas immediately that is not the way to win her to your side ;). From what I've gathered you don't really even know this girl, let's start simple, introduce yourself to her. It doesn't have to be fancy and some total spill of your emotions.

Example;
You: *smiling* Hi, my name's (your name) and you are?
Her: Oh hi, my name's (w/e her name is)
And then you just got to roll with it. I can't tell from your post whether your in high school or middle school (don't take that as an insult). Need to know more about the situation but as a DJ you shouldn't need to follow a script. Improvise on the post buddy.

Good Luck to ya,
Ben
 

wakeforce

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Montreal
No offense... I'm in my last year of high school, going to CEGEP next year. Problem is, I wouldn't have any problem preswenting myself is she wasn't with her boyfriend alreay, it's her boyfriend that's making me freeze...

Is the e-mail thingie I suggested a good idea?
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I still mantain that up front and to her face will be more appreciated. It shows confidence, it shows you have something that makes you worth her leaving her boyfriend. Leave the notes and games to the kids man. Just step up and go for it. Don't start off coming on to strong. Hell just make a point of tomorrow when you see her of establishing eye contact and smiling. I guarantee you if you give her a nice warm friendly smile she'll return it. Then Monday when you see her again, lock eyes, smile, approach her and simply introduce yourself. Nothing to be afraid of, or worry about.
 

wakeforce

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Montreal
I'll make her a warm smile tommorow, but problem is it is spring break next week...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wakeforce

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Montreal
Oh and I'll probably start reading boot camp tommorow, and see if it really is that good (too late now, I feel like a zombie)
 

wakeforce

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Montreal
I'll be starting boot camp this week! Should I make a post talking about how it goes?
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
The letter/e-mail idea is no good. It makes you come off as shy as soon as she finds out - and a little stalkerish at that.

Who cares if she has a boyfriend? It's not like you're asking her to go to your place and fvck, you're just introducing yourself so she knows you exist...just chat it up with her a little. It's not like her boyfriend will be pissed that she's talking to other guys.
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
that e-mail thing doesn't work at all, back in my AFC days i did this to one of my female friends, and when she found out she said that i was a coward for not saying that i liked her personally, the thing is that in her mind im a loser but when i started in this dj stuff( better looks, new mindset,talking to other girls) she started to get close with me but i saw a huge red flag and i said NEXT! so she pisses off and started to say that im a phony because im triying to be someone im not(thing she knows that is not true).


PD. she is still triying to get close to me but im not interested.
wTF im going to fvck her and then leave i need my revenge:mad:
 
Top