Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loverboy the Movie with Patrick Dempsey

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use to know this movie word for word, i love it...wish i could make some cash the same way

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use to know this movie word for word, i love it...wish i could make some cash the same way

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first saw that movie in high school and have it on VHS packed away somewhere. It was a catalyst into DJism in college (it actually worked a bit too well). Some things about romance could definitely be learned from that movie.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I first saw that movie in high school and have it on VHS packed away somewhere. It was a catalyst into DJism in college (it actually worked a bit too well). Some things about romance could definitely be learned from that movie.
It is actually out on DVD now (just came out this year)

Harry to Dr. Reed Palmer: "SON OF A *****!" YOU SON OF A *****!! YOU'VE BEEN PORKING MY WIFE."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
It is actually out on DVD now (just came out this year)

Harry to Dr. Reed Palmer: "SON OF A *****!" YOU SON OF A *****!! YOU'VE BEEN PORKING MY WIFE."
Damn, it's about time! I remember it being kinda corny but it's pretty fvcking ironic that that he ended up playing a role that enamors tons of women. I would have guessed that he would have ended up the way of either of those Feldman guys who were doing movies around the same time.