"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Love Triangle

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
I have an ambition to knock out my competitor in love. A boyfriend of this girl I love, in Italy. I had sent couple of messages on his mobile phone - they already caused jealousy attacks and fights. How far can I go? It already came to the point he does not trust her a word she says...I know I am a bad guy in the story, but all is fair in love and war - isnt it so? What is your opinion DJ-s? Should I send more "relation end" messages, or show restraint? My heart says - attack...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you... sounds like he won her fair and square, if you had her you wouldn't want people doing this stuff to you guys, right? She'll go where the IL is... if she wants you bad enough, you'll have her. Don't flat out sabotage their relationship, that's kinda shady.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by rick6599
I have an ambition to knock out my competitor in love. A boyfriend of this girl I love, in Italy. I had sent couple of messages on his mobile phone - they already caused jealousy attacks and fights. How far can I go? It already came to the point he does not trust her a word she says...I know I am a bad guy in the story, but all is fair in love and war - isnt it so? What is your opinion DJ-s? Should I send more "relation end" messages, or show restraint? My heart says - attack...
so catty, like women. you're a man.
 

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
Her girlfriend emailed me last night "You idiot, how can you say such horrible things over her - You should be in psychiatric prison"
Can they press charges against me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Two things...

1. Why are you sending messages to HIS mobile phone? that just doesn't seem right to me on so many levels.

2. If they are fighting over you, then she is defending you or defending her actions. What is her opinion about all this?

As 6-string mentioned, chasing a girl is one thing, sabotaging her current relationship is stepping over a really big line, one that I have certainly stopped at, even when I have had a taken girl right where I want her and the heart has said 'attack!'
 

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
- to his mobile phone - because hei is getting CRAZY with jealousy, and does not trust her anymore - he senses she got other lovers - and it comes to argument and fight. If I persevere, he or she - will be moving out in 2 days - ooover! But, I do risk that they press charges against me - this is against the law. Devils work, but I want to break them apart. At the moment I am still 24 hours.
 
Top