Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love the crazy women. What’s wrong with me?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my stories of the crazy women that I’ve been attracted to in the past. The sex was always off the freaking hook and I was attracted to them from the first time I met them. But we all know how those train wrecks end.

now I’ve met a really nice woman and what I would say a very high-quality woman. She has never cheated on a man and was in a 30 year marriage. She’s very nice, attractive and very fit. I just can’t get all that turned on by her. What is my problem! She would make a great girlfriend. I’m going on a second date tomorrow night to see if she grows on me. Maybe I’m addicted to the drama of the crazy ones. Anyone else?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, If we find a girl like that, that is the best of all worlds we would keep her. She won't be on the market long.. Now the crazy ones we don't or can't keep, no one can so there are many available. If the girl is not sexual, we don't want her no matter how good character she is. It isn't likely that the keeper will be found in the land of crazy (bar, old, etc..). Probably wont find her at all, you will just meet along the journey in some place you don't' expect when doing something other than hunting for her.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a craziness spectrum but when that's the only dimension we're talking about we're sort of 'flattening' the analysis and it becomes oversimplified and frankly, very inaccurate. the more dimensions we mix in the more accurate the analysis but the harder it is to wrap our heads around.

people obviously have a very large number of dimensions to their character, and none are binary. the variety this allows is beyond comprehension. the only way to even begin to understand it is to meet lots and lots of women. you'll find freaks that are terrible with their money, that aren't loyal, and you'll find freaks that are CEOs of big companies with their sheet together that go to church every week, and everything in between. i like a freak too, it's a huge plus, necessary even, but i'm not going to keep screwing her if it's going to wreck my life. if anything about her seems like too annoying of a liability i'll twirl her in a different direction and save myself tons of headache. i use drama as a gauge. if she creates drama and tries to leverage it, that's my cue to let her go. eventually a more compatible girl comes along, because there's practically infinite variety out there.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what woman isn't crazy?? You're best hope is finding one a low percentage of crazy. Under 25% marry her