"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Love shy

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
last thing to say.. Its amazing just the fact that she shook my hand at the end has killed it romantically for me. When I lose interest its dead for me completely and now I will move on
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
Just thought I would mention we did eventually get a squash game, and it went well. Anyway I decided to ask her out for a meal on Friday, she said she was busy but would be interested the following week. Anyway was in the bar last night, she was working and the bloke who works with her says "you've got the hots for him" talking to her and pointing at me. Anyway the whole night she was very aloof, so I left later because I didn't get any real talking time.
Think I may have looked pissed off, because at one time she looks at me sullenly and then pushing her corner of her mouth up,
as if to say smile. I think I may have left a bad impression. Felt a bit low, not good if your going out.
 
Top