Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love really doesn't seem worth it....

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
However I refuse to settle for someone who in my eyes does nothing for me just for the sake of having someone....as I said I do have guys hitting on me but they aren't my type.
This is funny coming from a lady when all most women can offer a man is pussie.

Girls get nexted if they dont drop. So if any of those dudes can differentiate sun from moon they better walk if you don't take those panties off.

After a good continuous sek session then you can slooowly move towards a relationship talk.

What you think you want is a beta who would invest in talking and building emotions then get laid later on. Doesn't sound hard at all, a typical beta should be able to carry out those requirements.

What you really want is a DJ who would commit to you but has to show beta steps at first and that's probably not going to happen.

If you're in shape like you claim, find some common grounds or try to build them with one person. Respond to dudes that message you on OLD and go out meet them, pretty much be a fun to be around female rather than the typical female.

Don't be too picky either if men were so picky women below HB6 would remain a virgin till they die.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a South Australian for a bit over a year and she was a narcissistic nutcase but great in the sack.
If you're as arrogant as most Croweaters, you'll struggle.

SS - and society via films, music and TV shows - advocate sex first, then relationship.
Men nowadays are getting laid more than ever and they quite rightly expect that people fvck first and then see if they're compatible for something more serious.
Your old fashioned values unfortunately have no place in the modern world.
I've bedded scores of women, so I'm grateful for women's lib and feminism encouraging women to fvck quickly, but in a way it's sad that women like you get left on the shelf simply for not conforming to what society encourages and expects.
I'm not saying wh0re around but you may need to get over your frigidity and escalate a bit quicker than you'd like in order to find someone.
All my serious girlfriends grew from first-night lays or bl0wjobs. Yes, there are slvts in this world (God bless em), but a woman who puts out quickly isn't necessarily going to be thought of automatically as a slvt.
Not unless you do arse-to-mouth on the first night.

If you are determined not to put out, you seriously may have to think about going to church or join a religious social group because the average man can, will and expects to get laid sooner rather than later.
Otherwise, roll the dice and start copping some dyck.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djgirl's posts are a helpful illustration of the process by which women come to overestimate their sexual market value. She thinks that if a hot guy is willing to lay the pipe, there must be an equally hot guy out there who is willing to wife her up. She's having a hard time understanding that men's standards for a minimum level of attractiveness vary depending on the circumstances. Beer goggles ONS < sober ONS < FWB < relationship. Attractive men are picky because they have options, just like hot women. But they go through dry spells too and would be willing to lower their standards somewhat to get their tip wet. But it seems that OP is not willing to accept the truth because she has "standards". Too bad for her that hot men have standards too (and apparently she does not meet them).

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing this is a woman. Please post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper that says DJGirl, and then I'll believe it.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about putting pvssy on pedestal even in an anonymous forum. lol!

It is this simple gents: Most women spend their entire lives looking for their DREAM man(The One) but most don't find him because most of them had left him in their PAST.

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
expos said:
I have a hard time believing this is a woman. Please post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper that says DJGirl, and then I'll believe it.

"She" won't.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any problems posting a pic, message me privately and I'll send you one. However my looks aren't the issue as I do have guys telling me all the time how attractive I am that's not the problem. the problem is they're flakey as f*ck
When it comes to dating unless I propose secks first...:which is yes culturally goes against my values and not to mention you men get awarded for being sluts while us women get shamed....you can't deny this...

The only guys that would probs date me and get to know me first are usually the ones I'm not attracted to for whatever reason.

I come here because I'm interested in male views and learning what men want rather then have women sugarcoat my problems and telling me not to give it up so fast and that mr right is out there for me I just have to wait it out....

And to everyone saying I left mr right in my past, no I didn't my past relationships, they pretty much all cheated on me or left me for other women so I wouldn't say they were the "one" at all

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
However my looks aren't the issue as I do have guys telling me all the time how attractive I am that's not the problem. the problem is they're flakey as f*ck..

When it comes to dating unless I propose secks first...:which is yes culturally goes against my values and not to mention you men get awarded for being sluts while us women get shamed....you can't deny this...
Flakey as in canceling plans on you? Guys generally do not flake unless you're doing something very wrong.

You asked for people not to sugarcoat their advice so I'll speak my mind directly. About what you're doing wrong, I think the problem is you're a prude. I'm guessing you're too uptight about sex and give guys red flags as being weird or mental. It doesn't sound like you care too much about sex, which is fine, but most relationships are built around it. Finding a hot guy who is also a prude will be a challenge, you'll probably need to lower your standards and settle on an average looking prude.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Gents. Every response is giving this situation attention, giving the person with dilemma a feeling of importance.

Like likes on a selfi on fb.

She gets enough validation from social media, and betas at her work.

Edit: good point yewki. Maybe she wanted some abuse, or drama. Negative attention is attention. She knew what was going to happen.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read "true love" in the first post my troll sense tingled, but other than that everything is reasonable. So if she/he/it is in fact trying to troll, I wouldn't call it trolling more like someone who is crying out for help/therapy.

Otherwise everyone has pretty much just called her out and faulted her so I wouldn't exactly call it validation. This is like the opposite of white knight behavior.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
And to everyone saying I left mr right in my past, no I didn't my past relationships, they pretty much all cheated on me or left me for other women so I wouldn't say they were the "one" at all
How it ended is insignificant. What's relevant is the point in your life when you met him, and how he made you feel. You would have no problem going back to him as opposed to the boring white knights who coo compliments at you.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a picture of her.

I'll say that everyone who said that her demands are too high is correct and that she's getting what she can as is. This may be hard to believe djgirl but the way you look has an impression on what attract... Remember what I said about the nerd going after the hot cheer leader? Well it's the same concept only you're more of the bad girl going after the preppy boy it seems like.

Let's just say a guy like Riff Raff might take an interest in you.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but a lot of guys quite like my bad girl look so I will no way be changing it as I'm happy with how I look. And yes "preppy guys" also like it. My problem isn't attracting men it's attracting men on the same page as me as I've stated about 100 times on here

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Thanks but a lot of guys quite like my bad girl look so I will no way be changing it as I'm happy with how I look. And yes "preppy guys" also like it. My problem isn't attracting men it's attracting men on the same page as me as I've stated about 100 times on here
Oh yes guys of EQUAL or less value will like your style and there will obviously always be that outlier of guys that have different styles and still dig you. That happens to usbguys as well.

I understand that you're not getting what you want in terms of quality and can personally relate, but the thing that I've learned here on SS is that it's not them and its indeed fact me. The way you dress and present yourself will attract a certain crowd more so over the other crowds. Those people that you attract will bring a personality that is in PARALLEL to what they are wearing. So, nerdy guy being weak and needy. Jock guy being arrogant. Bad guy being arrogant and careless.

What's my style and who do i attract? I wear shorts, sometimes pants that fit my legs but not too tight, high socks, vans, v-necks, Henley's, I have a short hair cut, and no accessories. Guess who I attract most? The same goes for you and everyone else.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Thanks but a lot of guys quite like my bad girl look
No, a lot of guys like the fact that you have a vagina. A quality man will be on the search for a caring, feminine woman instead of a "bad girl".

Enjoy your influx of crappy white nights, betas, and alphas just looking to get laid.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djgirl, if you're unwilling to change your style and pretty much everything else, you can't expect different results.
What we preach to guys here is present yourself in the best possible light in order to attract the women they want to meet.
If you dress like a bad girl, you'll attract bad boys.
So put in a dress, some high heels, get a new hairdo and cover any visible tattoos. Even as an experiment and report back.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been away for a while but djgirl let me tell you a story. There once was this guy who moved to Australia. Due to his migrant backgrounds guess how his demeanor was in regards to woman and sex - traditional and prude. He aspired to white knightism. Yet guess what that landed him? No girls or girls who'd date him but where sex was never had and dates paid by said guy.

He never voiced it but deep down, he kept wondering what was wrong with him as he watched his friends enter relationships, bed endless woman or on the other side, aspire to great career and sporting dreams. This was while he, thinking how good he was, felt sorry for himself.

And then he came on this site right when circumstances began to change. You know what he realised? All his problems stemmed from; you guessed right, him. He thought he dressed in style? Photoes back showed a slightly chubby bloke, pear shaped wearing pants too tight and shirts showing off chubbiness. He thought he looked like a god. He did not. This was a guy who was getting compliments left right and centre - it happens particularly so if you're more extroverted and have a good social base (this is the epitome of female interaction - just look on social media and the comments left on girls who you'd rank below 5).

Now guess what happened. You guessed right, he changed his ways. He went on the DJ path and by all means guess the type of girls he is pulling now and what he is aspiring to. Your story is no different to any other guy here. Your gender plays no role. You want something you have to work for it. A sense of entitlement as I've learnt, is your hubris. The type of guy you want? You're going to have to bloody work your bum off to get yourself into the person who HE would want not just you, let alone catching his eye.

It's funny, this spiel is the same old speech you hear many on this forum give. The disappointing thing is not many are willing to listen and even less follow through with such enlightenment. You're 27. You're not 60. Don't make work and hours and lack of friends an excuse. I've spent the last 6 months on chemotherapy grade medication to clear my skin, I've grown my hair out, I've spent so many hours in the gym while my body would rather die and sleep from the medication. I've pushed myself to get out. I've engaged, taken up hobbies I'd never dreamed of considering and most importantly, I've learnt to carry myself how I want others to perceive me as; all on top of a job and study. It's when this happens you'll realise you post less on SS whining about needless crap and actually getting on with a fulfilling life and chasing your dreams which in your case, I'd hope, love would be found. You reap what you sow.

I bid you good luck and good night. I have to slip in some study before a gym session and late night with the lady friend.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
You like your bad girl look because you know bad girls get spanked. See told you she wants some abuse.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a lot of good advice and for that many thanks I will take it on board. But there are a few things I disagree on:

First you say the only reason I attract guys isn't because of my looks but because I have a vag? Well that I guess guys must also go for fat chicks since they have a vagina too? I doubt it...

Second, as I have stated plenty of times, I don't have any issues attracting guys of all kinds despite my tattooed bad girl look, a lot of guys love it and I do too so I don't see why I have to change who I am just to get a bf. No wonder there's so many shape shifters in the world. You wouldn't change who you are to get a broad so why I should i?

My problem was I can't attract guys on the same page as me, meaning they all want secks up front which everyone of my friends tell me that if a guy really likes and respects you he will wait and get to know you first before going there?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
First you say the only reason I attract guys isn't because of my looks but because I have a vag? Well that I guess guys must also go for fat chicks since they have a vagina too? I doubt it...

The stuff I highlighted in BOLD have a correlation.

Second, as I have stated plenty of times, I don't have any issues attracting guys of all kinds despite my tattooed bad girl look, a lot of guys love it
Example of you simply having a v*gina and being able to attract random guys AND also an example of people being able to attract an outlier of partners regardless of their look- just the majority does not change.

Oh yeah, there's this fat girl I knew in highschool and she is active on facebook. She used to get 1-2 likes on a picture and now she gets over 15+. There's also this girl with a sort of, dare I say, "deformed" face but ever since she started working out and getting a nice body she's basically become Instagram famous. Even fat/ugly girls have orbiters.

djgirl said:
My problem was I can't attract guys on the same page as me, meaning they all want secks up front which everyone of my friends tell me that if a guy really likes and respects you he will wait and get to know you first before going there?
Your friends don't know anything, sorry. And like I said before, a DJ will seduce you to the point that you want him instead. Just I don't think there is a DJ that would embrace, well, your style as his own since it screams "rebel" and the DJ mindset is the complete opposite of that.

djgirl said:
I don't see why I have to change who I am just to get a [QUALITY] bf. No wonder there's so many shape shifters in the world. You wouldn't change who you are to get a broad so why I should i?
I corrected this in BOLD.

If you don't want to change yourself in order for you to be, and GET, the best possible things you can, then you do not belong here or have that "dj" in your username.