Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Potion no. 9

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote big time for CK Eternity. No mumbo-jumbo, but for some reason it strikes a nerve with certain girls.

-Chris

J0B00

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to get into pheromones, I'd recommend getting something a little more serious than Realm. Stone Reasearch Labs makes a Pheromone oil called Alter-Ego that is fantastic. It comes in a very small dropper bottle. This stuff is AMAZING!. 4 dabs and it drives women nuts! When i say daps, i don't mean drops though. It is very strong. Its better to apply it to clothing and it can be worn with your regular cologne. Alter-Ego is best suited for people that are 18-25 years old because of the types of pheromones contained in it. Put too much on and it will scare the women away. Don't put enought and it won't do anything. If you are older, you can look for something that has more of an "Androstenone" or "NONE" concentration. Its the pheromone that stands for macho. Alter-Ego contains both Androstenone and Androstenol, "NOL" for short. NOL is whats referred to as the "friendly" pheromone. This combinations is supposed to work well for young guys. If you would like to read more about pheromones, check out http://www.love-scent.com. They cell a wide variety and they have a forum like this one on their website where people post their success stories and reactions to different kinds that they have mixed.

-J0B00

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
Dude,
I started using it in December. Let's just say my average per month trippled.
Dude,
Going from 0/month to 1/month isn't exactly tripling :p

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that one of those quiet, super stinky farts did the trick.
-Nannu

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd
I guess if you sniff the fumes for long enough, it starts to affect your brain.
it affects the brain. oh my god.. it's like alcohol then. i would prefer drinking one glass of beer, at least it has some taste and doesn't cost 60 bucks. it's totally bullsh*t. if you want a chick magnet Davidoff Perfumes are there for you. Cool Water, Echo and Cool Water Deep. Women are in love with them, believe me. Especially Echo is perfect. A friend of mine has this and every girl in the school asks what he's wearing. Absolutely magnificent.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreNiceGuy
I've tried pheremone colognes before with ZERO results. The cologne that I swear by now is Jovan musk for Men. Women's reaction to this stuff has been amazing, but to a point. They all LOVE the smell, but it alone won't make them want to sleep with you. I even had a women sniff me out in a bar one time. it was a girl I know and she got a whiff of it and said "who is wear that great cologne!" She then started sniffing until she found me. But she didn't want to go home with me she wated to take my bottle of cologne home. Reallly pissed me off. I've always had women I slow dance with tell me I smell so nice. But no matter how good you smell that aone isn't going to do much.

I have come to realize those testimonial letters you read about products like pheremones and books about getting women are all LIES, written by the people selling the product. Don't believe them.

By the way the price of Jovan is great. About $10 for a 2oz bottle which lasts for a good long time.
The best colognes iMo are Aqua De GIO, Dolce Gabana, and Jovan musk.

Personally, I want to get more Aqua DE GIO, but right now I have Joven.

The.Nice.Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill send you a bottle of my piss for $9.95, rub it all over yourself and watch the girls come your way...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evulshin
...the female version is my favorite.
i hope u dont wear it though because they are designed for men to be attracted to.

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to sound cheap or anything, but i was wondering if anyone noticed a difference while using AXE or TAG?

AmazingTricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
how does it work you may ask?
well it's very similar to the "having a good scented cologne techique." try for yourself!

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well enough of that b.s., just use some good smelling cologne, spray it on twice, and it will have the same effect. When you give a girl a hug, it will have the same reaction as that "magic" cologne, "mmm, you smell good"....i personally like the calvin klein eternity for men