Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love me or Hate me....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is starting to annoy me. When, I was a AFC I came to this site to mainly learn about women. Then, I came to understand it is more than women. This site has helped me alot in all areas of myself. I appreciate this site for the knowledge I have gained. But, This site in my opinion is getting more and more AFC. Now, i am not saying I'm top dog or better than anyone else. If you look at all the posts being made around here I can't believe some of this sh!t.

There is always some new post asking the same question. Or guys who keep posting their problems but, never take action when people give them advice. Others ask stupid questions that they shouldn't even have to asks us. Others can't put one foot infront of the other without asking us for help. Some have over and thousand posts who never been laid giving out advice. This is fvcking ridiculous. You guys need to start doing things on your own.

Stop asking; "Whats a good response to this text.", "What kind of car should I buy to impress laides.", "She looked at me. Does that mean she likes me?" "I caught my girlfriend making out with another guy. Should I next her?", "She didn't answer my phone call; what now?"...

Stop making abunch of posts about your problems. If it's not one post with some of you guys it's another. You come here explain your problem. People give you advice and you don't take it. Then, you wonder why your making more posts about your problems and why their not solved.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER. GET OFF SOSUAVE'S D!CK.

Seriously, There is real winners and losers in life. Some of you will never be a winner. Go out and fvcking do something about your problems. Quit watching guys on youtube pick up chicks. Quit coming here crying about how you should of kissed closed a girl but, you didn't.

Yes, this is a rant. Sadly, people will look at this post and blow it off. Maybe, this will sink into someone's head. Maybe, people will start going out and doing something about themselves. Or they won't and keep being unsuccessful with women and depressed.

ONLY YOU CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEMS. QUIT WORRYING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. STOP BEING LAZY AND NOT DOING ANYTHING. SPENDING TIME ON HERE MAKING A BUNCH OF POSTS ISN'T HELPING YOU.

Heres a idea.. Figure things out on your own. Find out for yourself what works and what doesn't. Take risks. do something!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Yep. You know just 3 nights a week for 6 months would answer most of anyone's questions.

I haven't gained any new insight from this site for about 4 months now, simply because the field gave me most of my answers. There is nothing these days this site can teach me, not because I'm so advanced (I'm not), rather I have new things to deal with and beyond the scope of what's posted here.

Most of the problems on here would be sorted if people just went out and tried this ****, **** it up a few times.

But they won't, they'll assume that the knowledge they know is good enough for whenever it is they meet some girl.

Fact is that most theory is useless to you, you'll forget most of it on a night out anyway.
I'm not the type of guy to usually rant about things. But, people need to go out and take their own path. Yes, the DJ Bible is usefull to get you on the right track. But, from there on it is now up to you to put it to use and get something out of it.

I'm no huge player or master of women. I do have experience though from geting dates, numbers, fvcking women and other things some guys dream about. Only difference is I went out and TRIED. And kept trying till I got it down. Some people have real questions or problems that they need advice on. Others just waste their breath.

I'm guessing from what you said. You did things on your own and got the experience and knowledge you need from being in the field. Congradulations to you. Thats how successful people do things. They don't have people hold their hand through each step.

No, I'm not gonna be another skip2mylou on here. But, people need to understand they gotta go out and figure things out for themselves.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't here with a question, or you aren't here with advice, then why are you here?

As Allen once said, this site isn't to make friends, and it isn't to waste time.

Hence the 10 post a day rule.

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty reasonable to see these sort of problems though. One of the first things a lot of the 1st time posters and others have to do is DEAL WITH THEIR PERSONAL ISSUES. Let's face it, that seems to be the biggest obstacle with a lot of people here. A phobia of rejection, being social, interaction, etc. It's sad, but true. So you kind of have to be these people's friend and push them forward since the friends and family they already have pretty much failed them on that department.

IMO if mods and admins want a more "exclusive" forum then they could privately invite the more "advanced" users to a private forum where you pros can discuss and debate what you want.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But didn't we all go through that? People who are repeat posters need a kick in the @ss. The thing is a lot of these questions come from new people.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am speaking the TRUTH here!!! Some of you guys are too weak minded to understand it.

Yes, the new guys need advice and I am giving it. I'm saying read the Dj Bible. Read the Don Juan Tips section. After that, you go out and put your new knowledge to use. If someone like Pook wrote this you guys would be cheering....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you look at the guys who are successful with women. Or the guys on this site who made great posts. How do you think they have this knowledge? They didn't sit in a room for weeks figuring these theorys out. They actually went out and approached women. After practicing and figuring out what works and what doesn't they became a ladies man.

So, for those who arent doing this yet. Get off your a$$ and meet women! If you have problems with attracting women. Like I said above, read the fvcking bible.

Also, to add. This 10 post rule is starting to annoy me now. I can't have multiple discussions or give advice. I think the mods (if your looking) should change this rule or up the limit.

Last edited: