love expert my ass. ****ing femnazi.

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible Advice.

man, i feel sorry for the guys that get advice from *****es like this.

if "Dude, put down your club and get out of the stone age." this doesnt cry femnazi i dont know what does.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... are there actually male feminazis?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the big joke about this is that SHE makes more money than him. That is so much bull****. we all know that men make more money because we focus in practical applications of our education. Most women that are in university don't find high paying jobs at all.

I once searched a few dating sites to see if there were any girls that made over 50K a year. I only found 4 . Most women want a guy that is making at least 50% more than she is and that is a fact. If a woman is making a lot of money she will only want to be with a guy that is making a lot more. Unless he has a long **** or something.

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is true. as a social experiment, I changed my online dating profile to overstate my income to about twice what I'm currently making. the next day I saw that about 20 girls flooded my inbox! and don't tell me that most of these chicks wouldn't be into me once they get to know me. money sure as fvck doesn't make the man (especially a DJ like myself :-D )
-jlc

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^^I know, lol that line made me laugh out loud.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geuss I better start considering 200 lb./dog faced women as pontential lovers. After all she could be my soulmate. If a woman like that is my soulmate, I rather die immediately and go straight to HELL.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fan27
Geuss I better start considering 200 lb./dog faced women as pontential lovers. After all she could be my soulmate. If a woman like that is my soulmate, I rather die immediately and go straight to HELL.
'

I second that - physical attraction first.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
the big joke about this is that SHE makes more money than him. That is so much bull****. we all know that men make more money because we focus in practical applications of our education. Most women that are in university don't find high paying jobs at all.

I once searched a few dating sites to see if there were any girls that made over 50K a year. I only found 4 . Most women want a guy that is making at least 50% more than she is and that is a fact. If a woman is making a lot of money she will only want to be with a guy that is making a lot more. Unless he has a long **** or something.
This has got to be one of the most retarded statements on this site. ever.

If you are out of high school and you wrote this, I fear for you.

D

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE A WOMAN!

he sounds like a she 2 me ,..anyways he didn't say anything THAT bad>

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discriminating against age — or, for that matter, height, weight, race, hair color or nose size — is straight-up lame.
That is just a PC answer... he can very well write "yeah who wants those old, fat, ugly chicks"... but I do think he's wrong... this isn't a job interview... when you are looking for a date you are looking for someone you can be attracted to. Some people just can't be attracted to certain physical types... I mean there are always exceptions of course.