Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loud clubs= ONS!!! not DJing...

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has been beaten down, but this is my experience...

I like to go to clubs. I've also liked to pick up women anywhere, at anytime. But one thing that I have found out is that in a loud club, it is nearly impossible to DJ the chick that I'm interesed in. I'm not saying it's impossible, but hard for ME!!!

I can go to the club, grab a drink, and stand by my wingman and look at the ladies, head up, straight posture, head kicked back and leaning a little, dressed up, and looking at the ho's and literaly think about sliding inside of them right at that moment!

This mindset, has to make you look more confident and aggressive to the woman you're looking at. I know for a fact, that it sends that "I'd give you the best mind-blowing sex you've ever had right now" message.

Now if I get good feedback from a hottie (very good eyecontact), I'll remember the 3 second rule, and before I get to 1.5, I have already started my persue to the hottie.

Giver her that "what's up look", and begin to flow with the music. She'll start dancing (or continue) and allow you to take up some of her personal space. And I mean TAKE it.

NOW is when you really have to spice EVERYTHING up. You have to continue to set the stage of you're the man. (I'm working on this right now!!! My errors are being corrected) You've already sent her the message that you will take every chance that you can get, so when the opprotunity is there, you need to take advantage. Don't just go in there and grab **** without her bodylanguage telling you to do so, but read her.

Watch her eyes, her body when you touch her, and please don't be ashamed to kiss her right there on the dance floor in front of all those people! TON'S of KINO. When she is really into it, back off and watch her. Give her that "you can't have me" look, and continue dancing. The back to the Kino. (push and pull meathod)

All this and you haven't said 10 words to the HB (ho bag!) After you've worked her up, get missing for a while. Let her miss you. Go to the other end of the club with your wingman. If she pops back up in your vision, she want's you to see her. You're in.

Make sure you let her know you saw her, give her another look (look at her ass and tits, and wink while you look deep in her eyes).

Just don't do what I had done several times over. I have had hotties wet for me, and I didn't kiss them on the floor when they had CLEARLY told me to (bodylanguage), or at the end of the night when the literally come to find me, I'd look to my friend and say, "hey, you ready to go", and leave the horny ***** there staring at me leave with no number or ONS!

But I have had my ONS, just not nearly as many as I should have had.

I think the one word that would describe this post is ACTION, ACTION, AND ACTION!!! Don't just hesitate.....act!

I hope this helps someone! And by all means, like or dislike this post, leave comments! Flame me if needed, but I'm flaming the ladies, so you won't hurt my feelings.

Comminback (already back!)

Just remember, women love to ****, and they go to the clubs for **** (or dance, the good ones), Not to be charmed. If you want to charm them get the number and do it later. (my thoughts anyway, maybe I'm wrong)

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely, good tip

my biggest problem in clubs is that i can never hear or speak loud enough in that enviroment, prevents chatting

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
tip...

I started to post this in the tips section, but I didn't post this into the tips section, cause of the fact that this had not been perfected.

I have seen the flaws of my actions, and the need to correct them. Several more outings, and notches on the board, I may have something put together and re-evaluate the situation, and make a tip post.

Up until then, knock em down boys!!!

Comminback!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the making her miss you stuff....if she is into you then why play games...go for it right now!

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post, most of your methods are great to use in the club. Especially the missing part. Their are however some additions to make. For example the missing part. It's a great way to show her who is in control, it is you who desides when the two of you connect. I however never just walk of to some part of the club. I go towards the entrance and start flirting with some other girls. The best thing that can happen is that she sees it. Playing with her emotions, believe me if she digs you, she'll be jealous. That is very powerfull stuff. And when she leaves (could happen), you'll still catch her.

I'm from the Netherlands and been in alot of countries in europe. And I can tell you that this style is gold in Southern France/Spain from june to september. You can score every night this way. In the alpes (France/Austria/Italy) the same round january/february. However I don't think that not getting into rapport in the big cities (even moderate ones) will get you far. And I really don't understand the "not being able to speak". Most clubs I have been always have lounge areas (isolate!!!), and to be honest if I get really close to a girl I can communicate quitte easily.

One more thing, most girls don't go out to fvck, they indeed go out to have fun. But the ones with the big *****shields (the hot ones most of the time) go out for the attention. But still you described a great pickup style.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There have been a couple times where I feel I would've been better off if I had closed immediately instead of getting the number and waiting. There are times when "she's horny NOW" and if you call her up when she's sober and sexually calmed down, you're not getting anywhere.

Clubs especially...women are looking to let loose and get crazy THAT NIGHT, not during the work week next week. :p

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever go to another part of the club. Just stay in eyesight, but keep your distance a bit, otherwise she's going to feel like she just got used and dumped by some guy and will just want to get to another club or home asap.
My experience anyway.

The rest of your post is very good. I've really got to start working on my kiss closes - I've had so many where I just didn't kiss her at the right moment... I couldn't even begin to count those cases :p ... no wonder I never get ONSs :rolleyes:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You play that missing crap on a hot chick at a club that Im at and I want her, by the time you come back you will realize your night with her is over. So I dont mind you giving guys advice like this, thank you, and everybody listening to this please take his advice.