lots of name calling here

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much sass back n forth between posters.
I say put up or shut up. Another challenge maybe? Some meet ups in real life and sarging. Anti approach competition?

What works for o n e dude doesnt for another. So we must collectively behave and rezpect each other and hopefully learn to tweak ur own game. Also, put up field reports.

Mods...can we have a purely field report section?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum rules state: * If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
* Please do not reply to insulting, harassing, or disrespectful posts from another member -- this simply escalates the problem. Contact a moderator who will review the offending message and take the appropriate action.

What the mods should do is start banning these guys who all they do is insult each other with no real input or productive material.
Supposedly in these forums there's rules, never have they been enforced.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
The mods are doing their jobs very well. Any insulting threads or posts we take down.

The name calling is certainly a little out of hand. And the whole 'beta fag' thing is ridiculous. We have people here who are just starting out and others who are experienced and successful. No matter what level, we should respect each other because we're all the ones trying to better ourselves, and there's not many like us.

I'd be down to do a meet up for sure.
Ohh really? Look here:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226332&page=4
And here:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226388&page=2
Just a few there's way more

logicallefty

Reaction score
We have all been blasting these trolls' posts away and banning them like I blast farts under the covers on chili night. These trolls have all been doing something that makes them really easy to catch, and they don't even know they are doing it.... It's just a matter of a mod being on at the right time to nail their little butts :moon:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
We have all been blasting these trolls' posts away and banning them like I blast farts under the covers on chili night. These trolls have all been doing something that makes them really easy to catch, and they don't even know they are doing it.... It's just a matter of a mod being on at the right time to nail their little butts :moon:
True. But there is one major troll who, seemingly, is able to stay within the confines of the "rules", yet manages to annoy most members here as well as start a useless thread (or two) every day or so. Lately no one has been responding to him so he gives his pointless threads a "bump" to keep them near the top.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
True. But there is one major troll who, seemingly, is able to stay within the confines of the "rules", yet manages to annoy most members here as well as start a useless thread (or two) every day or so. Lately no one has been responding to him so he gives his pointless threads a "bump" to keep them near the top.
Agreed, not only trolls should be banned but also extremely crap posters who post the same thing again and again and can barely write in English. thelonewolflegend takes the cake.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really OP? You are a fat misogynist BPD MGTOW troll beta feminazi fag if you think so.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time certain posts or posters are constantly getting to you is the time when you should spend less time on here and more away doing other things.......

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Really OP? You are a fat misogynist BPD MGTOW troll beta feminazi fag if you think so.
Im la creme de la creme fool.

I think you are projecting.

O

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Im la creme de la creme fool.

I think you are projecting.

O
Don't assume everyone understands your native language. That was a joke moron.

logicallefty

Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
The time certain posts or posters are constantly getting to you is the time when you should spend less time on here and more away doing other things.......
There is some truth to this^^ for sure.. But at the same time, as as already said by some other mods, PLEASE report any posts you see to us. You can do by either using the "report a post" icon or private message one or some of us.

I personally don't mind sifting through a bunch of private messages every time I log in here and addressing them if that's what it takes, and I'm sure other mods feel the same or they wouldn't have signed up to be mods. A link to the bad post would be best so we don't have to spend time digging and finding it.