Lost V On Sunday!

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The name speaks for itself really guys :) I lost it to my gf who thank god has the same high sex drive :D To all those still in the pursuit of de-virginisation; dont put the ***** on a platter, it was good but by no means the fantastic experience I thought it would be. I got her to orgasm which was an added bonus, but then again the female orgasm isn't THAT hard to achieve really ;)

Thanks to everyone at sosuave, in a year i've gone from having never kissed a girl to full on sex. I couldn't have achieved this so soon without your input.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations Clarky! Nice wasn't it? ;)

Hope you get to do it over and over and over :)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome. congrats! :up:

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man, I'm happy for you :D

Guess my story was similar, I came on here at 16yrs old (I'm 20 now) without many prospects and soon lost my V plates and became pretty decent with girls.

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarky said:
The name speaks for itself really guys :) I lost it to my gf who thank god has the same high sex drive :D To all those still in the pursuit of de-virginisation; dont put the ***** on a platter, it was good but by no means the fantastic experience I thought it would be. I got her to orgasm which was an added bonus, but then again the female orgasm isn't THAT hard to achieve really ;)

Thanks to everyone at sosuave, in a year i've gone from having never kissed a girl to full on sex. I couldn't have achieved this so soon without your input.
haha, one lay and you thinks its easy?

youll learn

congrats btw

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, wow i must have sounded like a snotty nosed know it all with that comment! haha we just explored each other over the last few weeks and got comfortable, i became abit of a conessiuer with the ole middle fingerrr haha.

We were at it again last night, i couldn't *** so we stopped after 25 mins i'm guessin its coz my ****s not accustomed to vagina? I've stopped with the masterbation so im guessin that will help? Any impressive sex tips guys? :D

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man don't worry about it, I was buzzing after my first lay as well :D

Well being unable to *** is common when it's your first few times with someone, or your first few times in general. It's often performance anxiety, even if you don't realise it, on aren't concious of it. Otherwise you can sometimes just get a bit distracted or you're not that horny, just horny enough to keep a hardon.

Get used to some positions, get good with fingering, oral etc. Also get good at dirty talk and stuff, in my opinion it's often the horniness and experience you give a girl during sex which keeps them coming back rather than just how good at "fvcking" you are.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarky said:
The name speaks for itself really guys :) I lost it to my gf who thank god has the same high sex drive :D To all those still in the pursuit of de-virginisation; dont put the ***** on a platter, it was good but by no means the fantastic experience I thought it would be.

Nice work. But you have to realize half the people on here can't believe that. That's similar to a rich guy saying "Don't worry about money" or a tall guy saying "height isn't important"

Again, nice work.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i see your point, although part of me wonders, how can we TRUELY desire for something which we have not experienced? Sure people say 'i'd like to go to spain' or 'i'd like to go to that new restaurant' but in reality untill we have experienced these things we cannot surely pine for them? Then our experience of 'that tasty burger' is what drives us back for more?

Which leads me to believe that in reality, the only reason we put so much emphasis on sex and more specifically loosing our virginity is not because we truely feel that way, but rather because of the pressure placed onto us by our peers and society? Without the negative stigma among young people especially that being a virgin is like being 'half a man' wouldn't we all be alot more generally chilled out about sex and girls in general?

I know i sure felt the pressure, but im glad i didnt bow down and have my first time to a fattie, or someone i would rather forget.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a very good poinmt from such a young (man). Congrats by the way, and I know how the first time seems kinda like a disappointment, but watch what happens when you arent getting any, it changs the whole perspective.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
AWESOME! Congratulations buddy!

After you lose it, it's sorta like a snowball effect, your sex drive just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and...

Cheers to you mate!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarky said:
Yeah i see your point, although part of me wonders, how can we TRUELY desire for something which we have not experienced? Sure people say 'i'd like to go to spain' or 'i'd like to go to that new restaurant' but in reality untill we have experienced these things we cannot surely pine for them?

You are confusing the issues. You don't have to "experience" something to know you want it. The "experience" gives you options on what your tastes are, not whether or not you wanted it. You've never wanted to drive an Ashton Martin? You've never wanted to wear a Rolex? You've never wanted to wear a $2000 suit? You've never wanted to go Italy? I'm dying to drive an Ashton Martin, but I've never done it. I could also tell you I'd rather sleep with Jessica Alba than Jessica Biel, but I've never done either. I'm sure everyone here who likes hockey would love Game 7 tickets 10 rows up from the ice, even though they have never been to a hockey game before.

Which leads me to believe that in reality, the only reason we put so much emphasis on sex and more specifically loosing our virginity is not because we truely feel that way, but rather because of the pressure placed onto us by our peers and society?

No one's pressuring anyone. If everyone you knew was a virgin, would you not sleep with that girl? Of course you would, because you wanted to. The bottom line is sex sells.

Without the negative stigma among young people especially that being a virgin is like being 'half a man' wouldn't we all be alot more generally chilled out about sex and girls in general?

Perhaps, but that can be applied to anything. There is a negative stigma about being a garbage man, there is a negative stigma about being from the middle east, there is a negative stigma about supporting gay rights, there is a negative stigma about adoption overseas. Everything is cause and effect. If September eleven didn't happen, wouldn't we be alot more generally chilled about Afghanistan? If people didn't try to take your belongings, wouldn't we be alot more chilled and not lock our car? You can't isolate sex.

I know i sure felt the pressure
You felt the pressure because you are telling your friends you are one, or they knew somehow, or you are letting them influence your decisions.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point DonJuan1. My friends did not believe me to be a virgin, i've generally been the confident type and believe in the fake it till you make it philosophy, the fact i got my fair share of girls anyway, further lead them to believe that i 'obviously' had had sex already.

I can also see what shaunuk means about my overall 'animalistic sex appeal' When i first had sex i wasnt portraying this, i was just enjoying the moment. My 'signature' move is fingering, she's easily orgasmed more times than me during the course of our relationship. I find that in general, my gf gets turned on alot easier than i do through teasing and general touching.

I've had her literally wrap her arms around my neck and tell me i'm going 'no where' in the past when i've teased her to the degree of no going back. Generally i think that hair pulling, having a firm grip to her waist and generally being dominant during sexual activity gets her into a sexualised, submissive mood, circling motions with my tounge on her breasts, and suckling the nipple are EXTREMELY good at getting her flushed, and up for far more.

My question is, how do i quickly get myself into the 'your getting fvcked tonight no matter what!' mindset? I enjoy being dominant in our activity but sometimes just do not feel like 'the man' or in the mood.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Update.

I managed to get into an animalistic, raw sexual state and had a two hour sex session with my gf which resulted in the use of 3 condoms and many orgasms on both our parts ;)

Missionary seemed to be the best position for ejaculation as it was alot more intimate and allowed me to show more of my forcefull side which turns both of us on.

The fact I hadn't masterbated in two weeks obviously raised testosterone levels which probably helped me to reach orgasm, as well as the fact i am now just generally more relaxed about sex and the knowledge that i can keep my gf satisfied.

My question guys, is what tips can you give me to spice it up in the bedroom? i've set my self a pretty high baseline and want to create lots of variety to keep us both entertained.