"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lost Trust in women

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Sup everyone-
I dont trust girls, I dont want to be that way but thats what is happening.
I have been casually hangin out with this girl. We mess around and what not. Not any emotions invested in her, but she is chill and we have a good raport. So naturally I thought I'd continue to spend time with her.
Driving home last night I see her arm in arm with some guy. A buddy of mine lives a floor below her and knows her roomie. Roomie says they have sex. Should I be mad? No. But I am. Because I feel like I cant trust women. Period. ANd I dont want to be biter.
"(Scought) is too good for Julie." So it was kinda cool her hot roomie thought I was better than her roomie.
I'm not here just to get play, I want to find someone I can hang out with and get along with.
So, this sex thing that happened last night, as made me nexct the girl. I'm just simply not going to call her back. LEave it at that.
I just keep meeting women who are flaky and all about the physical and not much more.
How do you all handle it when you are getting to know someone and that pops up?(No pun intended)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
You had no emotions invested in her and you are mad because she jumped on this other guys ****? That doesn't make since. Hoes is Hoes tho bro, just find another one.
 

DDV

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Somewhere
few questions for ya... ;)

1.Is she you girlfriend?
2.Had both of you some "Exclusivity thing?"
3.How long do you know her?
4.Did you EVER kissed her?
5.If answers to these questions are - NO. Why she couldn't fvck some guy? :confused:

:D

"Hoes is Hoes tho bro, just find another one." - I guess she wouldn't be a hoe, if she'd have been fvked Scought .? ;)
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Yes, we messed around, which means more than kissing.
My point is, is that its hard to trust women.
Im upset, yeah, that it happened, cause it was a slap in the face.
It just gets at you, doesnt mean i was all about her or something
just thing its messed up and that stuff like that makes me lose faith in women.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Say no to hos!!!

Never trust a hor!! Never love a hor! Most women today are hors!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
Never trust a hor!! Never love a hor! Most women today are hors!!
lol! I'm sure that makes him feel much better.....

There are plenty of honest women around.... well, ok, maybe not. I guess it is pretty hard to find a quality women you can trust. But the hunt wouldn't be any fun if it was so easy, right.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
scought-

Don't be silly man. You and her had NO obligation towards eachother. Meanign she was free to fvck and see whomever she chose. Are u trying to compensate your bruised ego by laying ridiculous absolutes on women?

Come on man, you know better than that. Go out and meet other girls, if this one is bothering you so much.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Just tell her you are nexting her cause you are looking for something more exclusive

If she really likes you she will jump on that.

If not you just nexted her so who cares.
 
Top