Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost soul, tired of all this sht

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 40 now, I have a good life, 6 figures income and growing, barely have to work anymore to make that money, trying to retire at 45-46, good security, my own apartment, plenty of hot chicks to s3x... but can't have a stable relationship whatsoever.

Relationships are games and when you don't game you lose. I am tired of this. Maybe I am delusional of women and dating in general.

I dumped my ex because she lost interest probably because I didn't do all the sht that is recommended here. I asked her what happened and she gave me the usual "You're a nice person but I am not ready for a relationship" bullsht. She's 38. I smelled something fishy since the beginning also because she stayed with her ex for years while he was on Tinder and cheating, seems pretty nuts, also she doesn't want kids/marriage/family, never married, her sister is in a crappy relationship with no future, divorced parents, most of her friends she told me about are in toxic relationships.

But I didn't stop myself (kinda mocking myself right now), I tried to make it work, I tried to enjoy my time with her and we had some good weekends, also some boring ones, enjoyed texting and chatting, someday it was good, some others it was OK, I initiated a lot but she replied joyfuly, at least at the beginning. S3x was good, but not always. She is hot but not so sensual or sexual or playful.

To me, when you are just "being yourself" and it doesn't work it's a problem of compatibility or chemistry if these are words you guys use? Or maybe I just tried too hard. I am still affected by this because I am 40 and it seems that this sht is not going to end anytime soon. I just would like to sit down in front of the fireplace with a nice woman beside me, maybe some kids running around. But I've heard that most men want that but will never have, and women want that but they always fck everything up with their over-extensive expectations, get divorced, start to hate men and become neo-feminists.

Seems to me that the world of relationship is completely fcked up. Do you know any working relationship with 2 partners that are "just being themselves"? I know one, when I discuss with them they just don't understand what I am talking about.

Or is that total bollocks and I am a lost soul? Or should I just date 300 more women? Or start being an *******? But that last option I don't like it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself. This ex really doesn't sound great in any way and it's good she's behind you now.

Make sure you never contact her. Very important.

I can't have children and at 31 I'm already training myself to one day die alone. It isn't tough - not yet. Depending on where you live, you could try a surrogate mother so you can raise a kid or two without needing a woman around?

I have a theory that children grow up better with just a father - if he's red pilled - than a mother and a father together, so long as the father understands that their masculine/feminine nature, for boys & girls respectively, needs to be nurtured patiently & methodically, and any deviation into the opposite gender's mannerisms needs to be nipped in the bud with prejudice.

That last part is always gonna be difficult with a soft mother around. Women can never understand how important masculinity is to a growing boy. Because women are allowed to be masculine without fear of repercussions from society (Hell, it's encouraged in feminist countries: how ironic that feminism: acting like a man lmao) they tend to believe that boys should be allowed to be feminine, too.

Hell fvcking no they shouldn't.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have a theory that children grow up better with just a father - if he's red pilled - than a mother and a father together,
I'm just thinking abt this aloud, from a biological point (chromosome), a mother doesn't have much of her in her children vs the father, owning to the fact that the X chromosome is always changing/undergoing evolution whilst the Y chromosome is constant - being passed down by males.

If you hv a daughter or son they both will inherit ur Y chromosome - unchanged.

Whilst they get a fusion from 3 sources of X chromosome, from ur mother via you, from their own mother and her mother - it has changed, it's no longer the same as their mother, unless the science has changed since I last studied biology.

Perhaps this might explain why its easier for women to murder their unborn babies when the potential or probability of the feminine imperative being under threat has increased.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you never contact her. Very important.
Yeah, sure, I learned that a long ago on this forum. Somehow, all my history here has disappeared. Probably because I was inactive.

I can't have children and at 31 I'm already training myself to one day die alone. It isn't tough - not yet. Depending on where you live, you could try a surrogate mother so you can raise a kid or two without needing a woman around?
I read your story somewhere. Pretty sad man.

I am not as desperate to have kids as to outsource them like that. I think it's OK to end our life alone, it's actually better than to be in a ****ty relationship. What's important is to leave something behind, our legacy. But it can be a book, some memories or whatever. Doesn't have to be kids. Actually I am not sure kids are that good a legacy nowadays considering that as a man you have 50% chance to take no part in their education.

My dad is 81 now, divorced and alone, maybe lonely, but I am happy to know him quite well and that he told me all his stories 45 times. He did some pretty cool sht in his life. What I mean is, his legacy is partially me, but he also taught many people his art as a watchmaker and was responsible for some good improvements in his community and city.

You can leave a lot behind you.

How many people do you think are going to attend your funeral? We should probably all try to increase that number.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Being 40 now, I have a good life, 6 figures income and growing, barely have to work anymore to make that money, trying to retire at 45-46, good security, my own apartment, plenty of hot chicks to s3x... but can't have a stable relationship whatsoever.

Relationships are games and when you don't game you lose. I am tired of this. Maybe I am delusional of women and dating in general.

I dumped my ex because she lost interest probably because I didn't do all the sht that is recommended here. I asked her what happened and she gave me the usual "You're a nice person but I am not ready for a relationship" bullsht. She's 38. I smelled something fishy since the beginning also because she stayed with her ex for years while he was on Tinder and cheating, seems pretty nuts, also she doesn't want kids/marriage/family, never married, her sister is in a crappy relationship with no future, divorced parents, most of her friends she told me about are in toxic relationships.

But I didn't stop myself (kinda mocking myself right now), I tried to make it work, I tried to enjoy my time with her and we had some good weekends, also some boring ones, enjoyed texting and chatting, someday it was good, some others it was OK, I initiated a lot but she replied joyfuly, at least at the beginning. S3x was good, but not always. She is hot but not so sensual or sexual or playful.

To me, when you are just "being yourself" and it doesn't work it's a problem of compatibility or chemistry if these are words you guys use? Or maybe I just tried too hard. I am still affected by this because I am 40 and it seems that this sht is not going to end anytime soon. I just would like to sit down in front of the fireplace with a nice woman beside me, maybe some kids running around. But I've heard that most men want that but will never have, and women want that but they always fck everything up with their over-extensive expectations, get divorced, start to hate men and become neo-feminists.

Seems to me that the world of relationship is completely fcked up. Do you know any working relationship with 2 partners that are "just being themselves"? I know one, when I discuss with them they just don't understand what I am talking about.

Or is that total bollocks and I am a lost soul? Or should I just date 300 more women? Or start being an *******? But that last option I don't like it.
find virgin gf

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be yourself" is just something single mommies tell their little boys, to keep them perpetually tired to her apron strings.
I totally agree with that. And trust me, fathers also say that now, the corruption of toxic pedagogy is deep, or they just submit to their wives.

But what I meant is, don't play stupid PUA games.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All relationships are based on interest. So yes, it's all about games. It's painful to know that, but most of relationships are based on that.

But, don't get me wrong... Is it possible to have genuine relationships? I think yes, but it demands a high amount of aware about those things, so both could be more sincere.

I smelled something fishy since the beginning also because she stayed with her ex for years while he was on Tinder and cheating,
This is one important point. As weird as it sounds, most of women value that... They said that they want a loyal guy, but if they got that they cheat on that guy. Basically she like that "bad boy" personality.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you seem to be a guy that is good to her and try to make things work. This goes against what she unconsiously wants. This is kind of sad, but most "good guys" I know are cheated by their wifes. There is a girl Im going out, she told me about her married friend and all the ways that woman cheated her husband... It seems disgusting. I just asked: "Is he a good guy, pay the bills, provide the resources, have a friendly face..." She said: yes.

I can totally understand your feelings man... I used to feel like a **** when the reality hit my door.

And we tend to be unhappy on both sides: Single or on a LTR. Because life is all about that... pleasure and pain (Yin Yang)... they walk together.

Being single has it's benefits, but you will always miss the other side. The same for LTR's. The paradox of choice... So many options and we tend to feel frustraded.

I'm single right now, life is working way better, losing weight, focus on projects... But I still feel something like you said. But I know it's only thoughts trying to sabotage me.

Don't put your happiness into someone or something... Otherwise you will always feel like that. Even if you found the perfect women.

Happiness is a gap between one suffering situation to another. You feel the pain, your mind tells you that you have to run away from that... Then you find a solution... But it that kind, there will also be pain in another side of the coin. So what to do?

The only thing that helped me suffer less... or at least don't get caught over my thoughts was growing my knowledge into this concept and trying to raise my awareness. It's far away from being good, but the little I understand, it make some difference.

Then you can start findind purpose... something you can leave here when you die. Like great minds did in the past. This can fill you with the pleasure you want, and it's good...

Don't know if any of this make sense... But hope it help a bit with that man!

Wish you the best!

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish you the best!
Thanks mate, I am good actually. I didn't lose much and I didn't lose my balls so it's OK.

I understand where you come from with that theory. She certainly has, like other girls, an attraction for bad boys because they do what they choose and not what they should. But you can be an Alpha without being an A--hole. There is a center point between being a trickster and a doormat.

Some guys are OK to cheat and they won't tell their girls, that's fine. But if your girl tells you she wants a loyal partner, as soon as you get caught, if you don't repent and stop, there's still a great chance that the girl will leave. It's not a victory. In my case, in the end, she still left him.

But you're right, they like bad boys because those guys have a character and a structure.

I must admit, you cannot repent for being a doormat. They will not forgive you that one and they won't even confront you on it. I think that's an important point. Next one I will try to be on the other side of the spectrum.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I am good actually. I didn't lose much and I didn't lose my balls so it's OK.

I understand where you come from with that theory. She certainly has, like other girls, an attraction for bad boys because they do what they choose and not what they should. But you can be an Alpha without being an A--hole. There is a center point between being a trickster and a doormat.

Some guys are OK to cheat and they won't tell their girls, that's fine. But if your girl tells you she wants a loyal partner, as soon as you get caught, if you don't repent and stop, there's still a great chance that the girl will leave. It's not a victory. In my case, in the end, she still left him.

But you're right, they like bad boys because those guys have a character and a structure.

I must admit, you cannot repent for being a doormat. They will not forgive you that one and they won't even confront you on it. I think that's an important point. Next one I will try to be on the other side of the spectrum.
Agree with that man!

Certainly we can be alpha without cheating and doing bad things... It's a matter of self-respect.

When we chase women we lost our self respect. Then they dont value and respect us

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with that man!

Certainly we can be alpha without cheating and doing bad things... It's a matter of self-respect.

When we chase women we lost our self respect. Then they dont value and respect us
Let me ask you a question. What if you could have a great relationship where your wife loved your dirty draws, fvcked and svcked you like a champ nightly. But you had to cheat 10 times per year under discipline... Would it be that bad?

And what if you didn't cheat her this very small "fractional" amount that you would get cheated badly, lied to, used as a payment of being so "good"?

Is it really that bad?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. What if you could have a great relationship where your wife loved your dirty draws, fvcked and svcked you like a champ nightly. But you had to cheat 10 times per year under discipline... Would it be that bad?

And what if you didn't cheat her this very small "fractional" amount that you would get cheated badly, lied to, used as a payment of being so "good"?

Is it really that bad?
I think I didn't get that point. Can you explain better?

You mean, a man cheating vs a woman cheating you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I didn't get that point. Can you explain better?

You mean, a man cheating vs a woman cheating you?
What if you HAD to cheat a tiny amount to keep your situation in line? And if you did not, you would get cheated terribly, treated like garbabe? Would it really be that bad?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you HAD to cheat a tiny amount to keep your situation in line? And if you did not, you would get cheated terribly, treated like garbabe? Would it really be that bad?
In that case it wouldnt be bad.

The only thing I consider in this case is... If a person cheat someone, he/she will have to carry that weight (guilty, moral, etc), because who did that will know that it wasnt a good thing. Also, this person is also cheating himself... He/she commit to something and didnt keep it (but ok, it may be a mistake and everyone can do that and learn from it). So in that case that person should evaluate what is best (keep or leave) and follow a new path.

Following, then there is the part of monogamy... Based on past experiences and stuffs I read, I understand a bit why people got frustrated and end up cheating or finding another partner. Thats why I dont believe so much in monogamist relationships.

I would plus this with lack of awareness and psychological maturity that we dont see so much in society nowadays, required to handle a monogamist relationship.

I might be wrong in all of those statements, but its what I've learned so far.

Its about choices and purposes. Cant say what is bad or good actually, it depends. Any decision carry good and bad possibly consequences.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just thinking abt this aloud, from a biological point (chromosome), a mother doesn't have much of her in her children vs the father, owning to the fact that the X chromosome is always changing/undergoing evolution whilst the Y chromosome is constant - being passed down by males.

If you hv a daughter or son they both will inherit ur Y chromosome - unchanged.

Whilst they get a fusion from 3 sources of X chromosome, from ur mother via you, from their own mother and her mother - it has changed, it's no longer the same as their mother, unless the science has changed since I last studied biology.

Perhaps this might explain why its easier for women to murder their unborn babies when the potential or probability of the feminine imperative being under threat has increased.
not a bad theory to explain abortion motivators Spaz-much respect

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, sure, I learned that a long ago on this forum. Somehow, all my history here has disappeared. Probably because I was inactive.

I read your story somewhere. Pretty sad man.

I am not as desperate to have kids as to outsource them like that. I think it's OK to end our life alone, it's actually better than to be in a ****ty relationship. What's important is to leave something behind, our legacy. But it can be a book, some memories or whatever. Doesn't have to be kids. Actually I am not sure kids are that good a legacy nowadays considering that as a man you have 50% chance to take no part in their education.

My dad is 81 now, divorced and alone, maybe lonely, but I am happy to know him quite well and that he told me all his stories 45 times. He did some pretty cool sht in his life. What I mean is, his legacy is partially me, but he also taught many people his art as a watchmaker and was responsible for some good improvements in his community and city.

You can leave a lot behind you.

How many people do you think are going to attend your funeral? We should probably all try to increase that number.
Joining a Rotary Club will guarantee a bigger than average funeral. So I've been told.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We took different paths. Granted there's a significant age difference between us. You went the career path. You are what Coop calls a top shelf man from a monetary perspective. I learned good approach pickup. I could be a Starbucks barista and getting more girls then you.your game sucks. 38 is disgusting.

Immediately, sign up to a boot camp. Look up rsd, natural lifestyle or James Tusk. Learn GAME. Drop this ****ery of having six figures and simpin for cratered SMV. Its pathetic.

Look, at forty, you don't have a decade to fumble around like I did. I am thirty. I handled game. I handled fitness and health. Its not to say there's no improvement but at this stage, its miniscule in compared to time allocated to biz, entrepreneurial endeavors, and creating streams of income.

If i guess, you got money but you need to Looks max, learn game, cold approach, and get options. Money is useless with a garbage lifetime. Handle this **** ASAP. Seek competence in game. A BC can help you. You are ****ed at fifty trying to navigate this ****.

Approach. Pull or next. Aim at the oldest, late twenties. No metapause granny. 100,000+ k do a Todd V boot camp. Handle this ****. Its not going to fix forty year's of simp. The alternative is being where youbare at forty five, fifty, sixty etc.

The game is ruthless. Women's nature is Savage. Its why they rage about pro choice ie murdering babied. Skiing down cawi mountain. Devils triangles and gang bangs then you play house? GTFO.

Handle this. Start lifting. Start game. OLD is cuck. Swipe but approach should be your go to. A BC will speed up the process.

I am shifting gears on entrepreneurial endeavors, biz, stream's of incomes, and lifestyle moves. Women are not welcome at millionaire status.

A alternative is you gone sugar daddy. Its simp but better then 38yr old slags. Peak SMV but you'll never experience genuine desire. For me there's no alternative to true genuine desire.

New girls are turning 18 everyday. Step up or step aside.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being yourself is buulshiit, because you probably aren't the same you when you're alone with your mother, as when you're alone with your buddies. If you are, you either have a strange relationship with your buddies or with your mother.

When you entertain clients, do you let it all hang out? Do you cry about your childhood to them? Do you drink to excess, and howl at the moon? Probably not.

Do you think James Bond left the door open while taking a cr@p, or ever asked his wife to pull his finger?

Be yourself in private. I suspect you really don't want to be in the same room with your girl when she's changing tampons or taking a dump...unless you're just kinky like that.

"Be yourself" is just something single mommies tell their little boys, to keep them perpetually tired to her apron strings.
And yet a person has their own unique flavor to whatever they do, it can't be helped. James Bond may crap with the door open, but I imagine him holding a gun, wearing a tux, and saying something witty.

I may talk to my clients, friends, or mother differently, but each interaction will still be unique to my own style.

You can not help but be yourself, otherwise we would have nothing to talk about.

Yourself, is much like a kingdom. Strangers outside the wall are treated much differently than those that sit in your court. That variance doesn't make the court or your kingdom any less real.

To have opinions about who to treat how and why is exactly what being yourself is. Be accountable, otherwise what are you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
not a bad theory to explain abortion motivators Spaz-much respect
Doesn't matter what we think, girls will still be doing it and as time passes, the vast majority will dismiss it from their minds as if it never happened.

The same can't be said of men, should they participate, it sticks to their souls, not all but most.