el_guerrero
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2003
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Ok a month or so back this one girl used to drool over me, everytime she saw me she would wave and smile at me, and I barely knew her name. She'd always be staring at me across the room in classes (and quickly turn away when I looked back). It went as far as this - I would ask my teacher if I could go to the FREAKIN BATHROOM, and when I'd be walking out she'd say "bye eric", I would come back in 2 minutes later and she'd be "hi eric", and I was like "....". And finally, everytime I grouped with her for any assignment or whatever she would get all hyper and excited, one time in a class my stupid friends all grouped with eachother and there wasnt room for me, so she was the only one without a group so I asked her if she wanted to group and she got excited and went like "Yes Yes Yes Yes", it was ridiculous people, it was ridiculous.
Anyway, if that's not someone desperately trying to show she has an interest in me, I don't know what is, I just don't.
Back then I didnt take her seriously, avoided her personal questions and such, and really just showed no interest.
Well fast forward 3 weeks or so and NOW *I'M* the one that's interested in her, and showing it off allot, she knows I am. But now she acts like she's not interested, so wtf, is she trying to play hard to get???
Apparently so, I am growing tired of it too. I have now learned that you do not show interest so excessively, I guarantee if I start acting like I dont care, then she will act interested again and then we can get somewhere. It's all crazy little game, I dunno what I'm gonna do next, HMMMMMMM.
Oh, and I know she's still interested in me cause I ALWAYS catch her staring, but she's trying to hide it now
She is so see-through
Anyway, if that's not someone desperately trying to show she has an interest in me, I don't know what is, I just don't.
Back then I didnt take her seriously, avoided her personal questions and such, and really just showed no interest.
Well fast forward 3 weeks or so and NOW *I'M* the one that's interested in her, and showing it off allot, she knows I am. But now she acts like she's not interested, so wtf, is she trying to play hard to get???
Apparently so, I am growing tired of it too. I have now learned that you do not show interest so excessively, I guarantee if I start acting like I dont care, then she will act interested again and then we can get somewhere. It's all crazy little game, I dunno what I'm gonna do next, HMMMMMMM.
Oh, and I know she's still interested in me cause I ALWAYS catch her staring, but she's trying to hide it now
She is so see-through