"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lost motivation :( intermediate

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey guys. Have not been on in a while, as i have lost my motivation for meeting women. This is just a recent realisation for me, as i have been doing other things.

I should define that closely.

During the week i am meeting a girl for cofee. I've known her for a month or so and have been pursuing other women, and just generally having fun with women.

I have not been layed in a month tho. I have been busy learning the guitar and focussing on work.

I am planning my time to do things, like to go the gym, practice guitar, sometimes at night i can't get to sleep, i can't find a routine that suits me and i work at night for 8 hours each night.


Meeting this one girl for coffee, i know how to 'mack' girls for want of a better expression...she had a bf when i asked her out and while she said she was interested before i had missed the boat because i was focussing on other things, anyway when i spoke to her during that time, i was still my usual self i didnt give a stuff that she had a bf....and it showed because now she is single again and has asked me out.


I think i am still intermediate in this stuff. I do like this girl. Last time i went out on a real date with a girl we ended up sleeping together that night. And that was the time when i had to deal with several other guys on the date trying to take over 'my pasture'.

Thing is, i use all these new found skills i have learnt pretty well, and i integrate them into all i do now. This site has changed me, along with david d and doc love.

However, i just dont feel it anymore. This one girl is meant to be ringing me back one weekday coming to meet for cofee. She left me a message saying first her phone number, then that she would love to meet me and if its ok we could go for coffee. Turns out she wants to meet during the week on one of her days off.

Thats all very fine, however, i am bored with the prospect of going through all this hoo-lah, maybe its the girl, i dont know. I know i want to bang her, but i am bored with the process....

i put it down to lost motivation, and that is bad. If it was a ' ive got too much to do' type thing, that would be ok, however i am just not interested....i have been chasing and shagging girls for the past 18 months after breaking up with a long time gf. You'd think i'd be raring to go. I havnt been clubbing in 6 months and i still find it easy to get women.

what are some of the things we can do to regain the enthusiasm?

is there some kind of sexy music you guys listen to and if so what are some of the groups/singers?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
lol, I know how you feel. I feel exactly the same way.

I am in such an active social circle it makes it hard for me to take a break from woman, lately I have been trying to avoid them, haha. Not sure what my problem is either. Guess I just need to find a girl I really really like again. Although I think my standards have gone so high that girl barely exists in the real world. So all these other hotties I just get rid of cause they dont make me happy :rolleyes: lol, quiet the predicament. Anyone who can offer us some advice, or has been through a similar phase I will be happy :D
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
what are some of the things we can do to regain the enthusiasm?
Emotional detachment from the process of dating women is a good thing. You've reached the holy grail that men aspire too, which is a dating life free from oneitus. But you might be too detached. The same mindset that raises THEIR interest level lowers YOUR interest level.

Maybe you're ready for the challenge of a new LTR? You're in a great position to use those DJ skills to screen for GF material without being a doormat or getting oneitus with every femme fatale that crosses your path.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
thanks for the replies

girlcrazy your post has put my mind in a new perspective, i think that is the crux of it

i have not felt this way before, and i am not pessimistic about it, it just felt weird in a way, but yes, i know now what would have taken me a while to realise

i am detached from any outcome, and i know that if things dont work out with any girl its onto the next wihtout a second thought,

i have given 2 the flick recently, and both were sexual relationships

i guess coming from that, and feeling the way i do about it (not bothered) is a new level that wihtout sites like this is not possible,

so live and learn.

and this girl does not kno what she's in for :)

and guys, i have my entusiasm back....

i have not done one afc thing with this current girl, who seems to have only gone out with her new bf for a few weeks, before, yup, coming running back to a real man.

how interesting... and i was probably over detached....but now my mind is engaged with the notion again, while at the same time i dont give a stuff.

this is the level i have been striving for.
 
Top