Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost interest or playing games?

Bluedabadyguy9

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to this forum, so your help for the following situation would be greatly appreciated. Please forgive me for making this post so extended but it's important for me at the moment. So heres the situation. I met this chick in her early twenties on tinder. She immediately started a convo and we decided to meet up. It was a casual date, I didn't like her looks that much at first but her sweet and genuine persona bought me. So I kissed her at the end of the date and she huged me passionately and didn't want to let me go. It felt kind of strange since it was our first date but strong connection was there. Now keep in mind that shes been recently divorced with her long term bf. She seemed to be on her shy side, overthinking her every word and all my reactions to her words. So after the date she started texting me like 4-5 times a day initiating contact and asking to meet up at evenings. I had to refuse since I can't hang out late in the evenings because I need to go to to sleep early and go to work in the morning. Keep in mind shes a student and doesn't work at the moment. So I suggest her to meet up on the friday and she agreed. Now keep in mind that at this time I'm also seeing this other hotter chick but I really liked this new chick personality so decided to give her priority. So the date went absolutely fantastic, the time just flew and everything was so at ease but I had to end the date and drive her home since it was getting really late and I wanted to sleep. Now keep in mind that I didn't had a place at that moment and she also lives with her parents, so I couldn't offer her to come at my place. She didn't want the date to end but I was tired and said I want to get some sleep. So she asked what I was going to do tommorrow since she and her friend are going to town and suggested I should take a friend of mine and meet them at the town tommorrow. I said we shall see. Now next day comes and I text her asking if offer is still there and she says that now she will be going with 3 of her friends to town so I assume it's gonna be ladies night and the invitation is over. So my other chick was out of country at the moment and I didn't have any better to do so smoked some pot and watched a movie late at night. Next thing you know she texts me out of the blue at midnight and says that shes left with only one of her friends and I should come. I don't respond since I'm too lazy to go anywhere after pot. Then she starts texting and calling me on whatsapp. I don't respond. Next day I text her in the morning saying I was already asleep but she accuses me of seeing the messages and calls. We disccus a little bit and everything seems ok after that. Now during the middle of the next week she was drinking with her best friend at her parents house and invited me to come over but since I was at the gym and had to go home to prepare meals for the tommorrow I again refused, of course she was disappointed. I was disappointed too since I really wanted to hang out with her again but on my terms cause I'm structured in my day to day schedule. So I felt guilty for refusing so often and called her the next day and offered to come over to stay at night and watch a movie, I had a place at the moment and was very excited. She got pissed and accused me of wanting only sex. I relaxed her and then she suggested to meet up at neutral place and decide t what to do then and there. So we meet up and decide to drive to a park for a simple walk. Then when I was driving her home I asked her why she got pissed after my offer to stay at my place and why she refused. She said she would come over but got insulted at the invitation to stay all night since shes not sure if Im serious about her and she doesnt feel ready. So I started talking about sex and after a while she also got in to it and talked what she likes during sex. I started touching her legs while driving. Then when we were near her home she didn't want to leave and suggested to smoke a cigarette for last time. So after she smoked I started to escalate and got physical, touching her legs kissing her neck, her lips, it seemed she was very in to it but gently stopped my hands when I was trying to go for the vagina. I wasn't persistent enough although I felt I could bang her that night but thought to myself there will be a better time at weekend at my place and not in the car since I dont like sex in the car couse it's very uncomfortable. So we ended there. She obviously was horny but as I mentioned was stopping me when I tried to touch her vagina but I felt that if I wanted it bad enough it would only be a matter of time before she gives in. It was like last moment resistance. After I got home she texted me. I said it was so nice to make out with her that I didn't want to stop. She said she felt the same way. Now unfortunately she couldn't meet up on weekend since she had to prepare for her final exams on monday. We didn't chat much during weekend. Now comes monday and she texts me all excited because she had passed her final exams. She goes on to celebrate with her girlfriends at one of theirs place and starts drinking. Texts me all the time asking what I am doing and then invites me to come over. Now I say I plan to hit the gym after work and if I won't be too tired I'll come over. Well unfortunately I had a very hard workout and wanted to come home and rest instead of partying somewhere so I refused her offer again ! She texted that I missed a great night and sended me some hot erotic pic of her. I said we will meet tommorrow and she laughed. Now tommorrow comes I text her and no surprise she doesn't respond. I don't double text also. So 3 days go by without communication and here comes friday and I really want to meet with her and decided to give her a call. She picks up but seems not in the mood. I offer to meet up but she asks what I want to do. I say we will see when we meet up. She says she doesn't feel to well and dont know if she wants to. I say okay think about it and text me. Now she doesn't text me so I text her asking where is her text and she responds by saying shes not going anywhere today. So I leave it be. Now on saturday she doesn't text all day and then texts me on midnight because she saw my new online dating profile and was laughing at my profile name. I respond next morning. We chat a littlebit but she stops texting first. Then at the same days evening I call her and her girlfriend picks up. I suggest to meet up, her friend says that she can't speak now since she is driving and will call me when she can. After little bit she calls me and asks what I want. Shes speaks bitchy on the phone but agrees to meet up. While driving to meet up I started to think that I was making a mistake since she will be with her friend and I wont be able to isolate her and make it intimate but we had already agreed to meet up so it was too late to cancel. We meet up and at first she barely acknowledges my existence and speaks with her girlfriend. I start to interrupt their convo and they start speaking with me more warmly also. She starts asking why I created new online dating profile and I don't really know what to say to her at that point. However she seems again very warm to me but breaks the meet up shortly saying she has to go to take her dog for a walk but asks if I am able to wait. I say I have to go then since again I need to go to sleep to wake up early in the morning for work but offer her to meet up tommorrow but she says we will see. I go for a kiss at the end of the date. At first she was a little reluctant but then kisses me but stops kissing soon. Now the next day she doesn't text me and I don't text aswel. 4 days go by with no convo. I start to think it is over but then she texts me again with warm messages asking how I was doing saying she saw me at the mall. I offer her to spend the weekend together and she says maybe but first want to ask me something. She than starts asking me if I like her and if I see her as potential serious partner in life. These questions caught me off guard but I said yes. We chat up nicely. Than again late at night she asks if I want to come see her and I ask where and tell her that I need to go sleep soon. She responds never mind. Next morning I was all excited and texted her to confirm for spending the weekend together and go for holidays. She doesnt seem excited and her texts are very short so I decided to give her a call. She said shes on her period and her tummy hurts so shes not sure if she should go. I said that's ok we can postpone. She then asked if I'll be going without her and will I invite somebody else instead. I said I'm not sure and I just wanted to spend the weekend with her. So we decided to postpone this holiday. Then we don't text after that the entire weekend. Im thinking about her all the time. I text her in the morning of monday saying I hope she feels better and hope she has a productive day. She hasn't responded all day. I really felt like crap. Its strange why she asked such a serious questions about relationship and now is so distant. So what should I do now? What should be my next move? We have only met once during last two weeks. Is this the biggest **** up in history and I should just cut my loses or try to call this girl? I feel like I was on some fag mode. I relly like this girl a lot but dont want to start chase her and become all needy and show her that Im crazy over her. Did she got over me or is giving me cold treatment to see how much I care? Maybe shes back with her bf or seeing someone else now?

Last edited:

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, learn how to use paragraphs.

So she asked what I was going to do tommorrow since she and her friend are going to town and suggested I should take a friend of mine and meet them at the town tommorrow. I said we shall see. Now next day comes and I text her asking if offer is still there and she says that now she will be going with 3 of her friends to town so I assume it's gonna be ladies night and the invitation is over.
Now during the middle of the next week she was drinking with her best friend at her parents house and invited me to come over
She goes on to celebrate with her girlfriends at one of theirs place and starts drinking. Texts me all the time asking what I am doing and then invites me to come over.
Shes speaks bitchy on the phone but agrees to meet up. While driving to meet up I started to think that I was making a mistake since she will be with her friend and I wont be able to isolate her and make it intimate but we had already agreed to meet up so it was too late to cancel. We meet up and at first she barely acknowledges my existence and speaks with her girlfriend.
Times and times again she invited you to hang out while she was with her girlfriend(s). It means you're just another friend in her mind.

She than starts asking me if I like her and if I see her as potential serious partner in life. These questions caught me off guard but I said yes.
It was a test to see if you're a challenge or not. You failed the test. By saying yes, you told her that you're too easy. You barely know her. Why would you want to have a serious relationship unless you're deeply falling in love with her. You see, she was testing whether you love her or not. Once she found out that you're falling for her, her mission on you was over. You took away the mystery from her mind.

Than again late at night she asks if I want to come see her and I ask where and tell her that I need to go sleep soon. She responds never mind. Next morning I was all excited and texted her to confirm for spending the weekend together and go for holidays. She doesnt seem excited and her texts are very short so I decided to give her a call. She said shes on her period and her tummy hurts so shes not sure if she should go.
You rejected her many times and now you're wondering why she's cold toward you. If a girl has a high interest level, she'll accept your date without any excuse. I was once took my (now ex) gf while she was on her period to a vacation. She told me about it while we were going to the spot. You see, if she's really into you, she'll shape her world just to be with you.

There is this short article from sosuave.com that will answer all your questions whether she's attracted to you or not (and your future questions about it if you'll have another similar experiences with another girls): How to Tell If a Woman Is Interested In You. After you've read that article, you'll see that it's very easy to determine whether a girl is interested in you or not.

Bluedabadyguy9

Reaction score

Times and times again she invited you to hang out while she was with her girlfriend(s). It means you're just another friend in her mind.

It was a test to see if you're a challenge or not. You failed the test. By saying yes, you told her that you're too easy. You barely know her. Why would you want to have a serious relationship unless you're deeply falling in love with her. You see, she was testing whether you love her or not. Once she found out that you're falling for her, her mission on you was over. You took away the mystery from her mind.

You rejected her many times and now you're wondering why she's cold toward you. If a girl has a high interest level, she'll accept your date without any excuse. I was once took my (now ex) gf while she was on her period to a vacation. She told me about it while we were going to the spot. You see, if she's really into you, she'll shape her world just to be with you.

There is this short article from sosuave.com that will answer all your questions whether she's attracted to you or not (and your future questions about it if you'll have another similar experiences with another girls): How to Tell If a Woman Is Interested In You. After you've read that article, you'll see that it's very easy to determine whether a girl is interested in you or not.
Thanks for reading this all and replying. Really appreciated it. But she invited me to hang out while she was with her girlfriend only once. She doesn't see me as one of her friends because she wouldn't make out with me when we meet. And this article didn't said anything new to me. As you can see I'm not being too nice to her since I refuse her offers to meet up and I'm being unavailable. I think that might be the whole reason she went cold is because I rejected her offers to meet up too many times so she's propably reading some strategies for women and getting a hint to become cold and elusive to test me if I will chase her. Go watch advice about dating for women. It's absolute bull****. Women advice each other the same think as men advice men, to stop initiating contact, to let him chase you, cause men go after what they wan't and if he doesn't chase you he's not that in to you so just move on. That's the general bs crap advice for women other women give. It is the very similar advice men give to other men. Eventually what happens is both parties don't contact each other and assume another party is not interested. However in my case I believe she asked me if I like her and see her as something more than a hook up is because she was confused why I declined so manny of her invitations but I might be wrong here. However I think now she might be over me and seeing someone else.

Bluedabadyguy9

Reaction score

Also don't you think that it's very hard for a woman to ask a guy if he likes her because it put's her up for rejection and for women rejection is the biggest fear basically. They all seek validation from guys. So if a woman has high interest in you and isn't sure if you feel the same and takes the courage to ask you if you like her, dont you assume that if u say I'm not sure or something like that she will lose all hope and move on? I might be wrong but that's how I see it. But hey maybe your'e right because after I said I like her she refused to go with me on holiday although it wasn't a harsh refusal, she asked if I will still go and invite somebody else instead. But why she didn't respond to my last message and isn't reaching out. Maybe she thinks I went with another girl. Women are backwards as hell.

Bluedabadyguy9

Reaction score

And also judging by this article shes into me unless I'm blind because she's playful when we are together, she doesn't mind me groping her ass or kissing me. She also was initiating all the contact before she propably got tired of my refusals. I basically didn't refuse her offers by saying I can't possibly make it but saying like I need to get to the gym or going to get sleep and so on, so maybe in her head if sleep is and gym is more important for me than making time for her I don't like her that much. Women analyse your every word if they like you and generally overthink from my experience.