Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lost here again....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i'm lost here like I said, I should be like a fool or something

well let me toss what i'm doing here now, talking with a girl all nice and dandy, she did jsut terminated a relationship so I was doing my thing talking with here sometimes, then this week on monday we was talking and said to her I wanted a new cellphone and said, " you could help me buy a new one since you know so much abou phones and all, she agreed said would love to help, and asked so waht time you would leave on thurday? she said 6 and told her I would go there then, she worked in a mall.

so ok thurday I go there and she tryed to call me saying she would have to do a double shift since she is behind her sells and she can't go, she said sorry and asked for us do it on saturday during her lunch time, I agree, and leaves.

so here is me working checking things and I notice she just started a LTR witha new guys THURSDAY night with another dude (not her last bf).

so here is the deal I want to know I was that fool to not notice anything and think she was that receptive? hell she could be possible can lie looking in my eyes that much and I don't notice? what I need now is a simple should I even care to show up tomorrow and try to game her still or MIA for like rest of my life?

thing is I was thinking on using this time for close the damn deal now should I even bother? really guys i'm starting to just forget this things up.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like there was a concrete date nor was there definite attraction. Just next and keep making approaches. Don't dwell on her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then she thinks i'm one of her girl friends... nice i'm not learning anything....

feh fine I will just go buy the new cellphone I need and go ghost, **** her....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Buy the Galaxy S I I I

yeah even I having the money for that one i'm NOT willing to spend that much for a single phone..... and lol i'm more worryed about the deal i'm not the phone I will get.

i'm even working on the my lack of passions sunday I will do skydiving first time doing it and i'm more ok doing that then I would do at saturday....

here is the thing i'm not really a guy who go out of his way after woman and normally is the woman who run after me but since I never really cared about then I never give a chance for then even get close, in other hand when I want a girl I crash and burn, hence why when I started all the reading here and start to remeber my past I notice several things of why back then even though I never really dated or had any LTR I never had problem for woman wanting me, but then I started working during my last years of college and was pretty much only work, college some hang outs here and there but never really closed for lack of backbone or even the normal I don't feel like doing it,

so pretty much me do the chasing is too ****ing new to me, and the problem also is I prefer a cute and smart girl then a damn beautifull dumb one, and this one I saw kinda of potencial on her and I like her, hence I don't wanted to crash and burn here, also I hate to lose and give up with don't help.

ok 'im done with the essay and rant, any help here is welcome, even if is the normal you are stupid move on and go after another.....

really i'm even willing to ignore this info and go like I was planed and **** anything else just for kicks