"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I wanna dump her, but I think I'd get pissed when other guys start going out with her. I know I'd be with a million new girls by then, but does anybody have any advice for me or some uplifting words to let me deal with something that will eventually come to her? Thanks fellas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
austin/san antonio. texas
yeah man ull be pissed off for awhile. its cuz that was once urs and now some other dude is getting it. i had this one girl that i taught everything too. i made her into a star. then i broke up with her and got with another chick and at the beginning i was pissed when i saw other guys with her. but nothing makes u forget an old gf then a new gf.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
The same thing has recently happened to me, firstly I was a big AFC with a DJ front put on so I could charm girls but end up worrying about them "omg, she didn't talk to me today...".

However, recently I became so pissed off/dissapointed/upset at my girlfriend for a period of about a week ( because of her flirting with other guys, just like you ) I lost all loving feelings towards her, and you know what? I have never felt better. Maybe this is some stage of becoming a DJ, I am not sure. All I do no is now my life isn't ruled by girls anymore, so take this a step in the right direction.

As for what to do with your girlfriend, I'd give it a week or two before nexting her, it's quite common for people to go through stages of not loving their gf/wife whatever, so just give it time in case those feelings come back. And if they do, you should be more in control of your emotional ties with her than ever.
However if they don't come back, well you should be able to break up with her with no devestating effects on your side.

Oh and if you're wondering, I'm back with my girlfriend now feeling the effects described above, and its great to finally go through a school day hanging out with mates, having fun with the ladies and not worry about what my gf is doing, having faith in her.

Don't be insecure.

All my best and Good Luck
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
gold-

its pretty good that you can be honest with yourself

but know that sometimes these feelings come and go so dont make any fast decisions

i think that if possible try scouting out some other girls that may hold your interest

i dunno if you are an LTR but if so its always better to walk away with some options

if not the single life is SO MUCH FUN as a DJ

just "see" as many girls as you want

find a booty call or 2

thats the way ive been livin this summer

you seem like u wont have trouble gettin around if you did break up with her

keep these things to yourself

most friends are not a good help and think only about themselves
 

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I used to be in love with this girl, the first girl I was EVER truly madly deeply in love with, and she said she was in love with me too.

But then she told me this guy Mike would come over and she would give him head whenever he came over and that like ripped a hole in heart. It really crushed me. I mean she was suppost to be in love with ME yet she would give head to this other fscker like it was no big thang. Thinking of her with that other dude was giving me the Jealousy. Big time.

But I forgot about her. It took a long time though. I thought Id never be in love with anyone for the rest of my life.

But you eventually get over it, and you could care less. I thought: let her go give head to that dude, that says a whole lot more about her than anything else. I guess this post has no point to it but oh well. Hope it helps you out anyway.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Aah, so what we have here is you don't love her any more, you've lost that lusting feeling and yet you don't want to see her with other guys because it hurts your self pride and makes you think she's enjoying herself more with them, or something close.

I'm not sure of your current situation, but if you don't love/like her anymore then there is only one obvious way out. The only reason you still have jelousy regarding her is because you two are still attached. So I'd take my previous advice of give it a couple of weeks to make sure no loving feelings return, then get the hell out of there.

My theory is if you leave her, you're emotion ties will certainly break and you will adopt the DJ "if she's happy with him, that's great" attitude, while your doing 6 other HB's on the side.

Again my best of luck goes out to you
 
Top