Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost and confused

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, i honestly dont know what to do. I've read everything on SoSuave.com, i subscribe to David Deangelos newsletters, read books and million other things to help me with women and its not working for $hit.

I've never had any luck with women. I mean NO LUCK!!! I've never had a gf and the furthest that i have ever been with a girl is a hug, i swear, and im 20 years old. Almost 21. And i'm not one that is big on relationships becuz right now i just dont have the time for one and plus its college for cryin out loud. Right now im in college and pledging a fraternity. And over at the house there are tons of girls that come over to the parties and just to hang out and drink when there isnt anything going on. The girls love talking to my pledge brothers and the brothers at the house, but they wont carry on a simple conversation with me for nothing. I'm very confident. I know that being nice to a girl doesnt get you anywhere and i know not to be or sound like a wuss around women, I've learned a lot form this site and others so i'm not a newbie, i just cant get the stuff ive learned to work with women.

A month ago the pledges and i were teamed up with a sorority to build a float, and do a ton of other stuff, so we were pretty much around women at all times. They liked every single one of my brothers but me. They would always seem excited when one of my brothers came around, but when i came around it was as if i didnt exist or that they were like "damn, its him". Ive tried c&f techniques like crazy, but not over the limit but no luck as usual. Nearly 3/4 of my pledge class got laid or had something goin on with one of the girls from the sorority and the other quarter that didnt had a serious relationship with a girl back home.

I read everything like crazy on this site before i came to school so i would be prepared when i came into contact with a girl. But now it seems to have been the biggest waste of time. ive been told in the past and not long ago that i looked good and one girl said i was cute, but she had a boyfriend of course. I didnt ask her, she told me when me and a friend were talkin about something.

So as far as now im lost with what to do. Any help woud be appreciated.

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly don't give a fvck. And i know that it should be a privelage for them to be able to be around me. But i just can't figure out why they don't want to be around me or talk to me.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to be around you either m8...get away from the computer and get out there...theres no other way than to keep cracking on. U start deveoping a defeatest attitude and guess what - you are defeated.

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about your past. I'm 23 and just got my first kiss a few weeks ago. I was also in a fraternity where almost everybody got laid.

Anyways, just treat girls the way you treat your brothers. Make fun of them, make fun of anything you can find. Invite one to a game of beer pong or whatever and then when she messes up, tell her how you're not going to put up with this and she better learn how to play right or you won't pick her as a partner anymore. When they're talking to you, look away from them; but when you're talking to them, look them directly in the eyes. Keep getting distracted by your friends and start talking to your friends.

Also start looking for signals they give you. If a girl touches your arm that's a damn good signal; it might not mean anything to you, but she did it for a reason.

And I know, how people say, just stop giving a f.ck. I also know how much harder that is to do than say. You need to find other activities and focus on -yourself-.

When you take one out for a date, go out to a bar with some good friends who you can talk **** to all night and just have fun. You'll be very relaxed and it'll work out.

And just talk to everybody, every girl, every guy .... even your brother's girlfriends, just make fun of them (in a funny manner, not as an *******) .... your confidence will rise quickly.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are reading *way* to much into this.

Its not possible that all these women like your buddies and not you. How are you deciding they don't like you - I'm sure they aren't saying that and just because a girl doesn't say anything to you doesn't mean they don't like you.

You see, you have to actually talk to them ... they aren't going to come running up to you. Now if you are talking to these women and they are repulsed then maybe:
1) need to work on your physical appearance
2) you smell
3) you are rude
4) you have no conversation skills
5) you have a big red AFC light on the top of your head (ie. you are acting desperate)

All of this stuff can be improved so chop, chop.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
women are not just "*****es". and your attiude sucks. these women are not graced just to be in your presence and I think that your overconfidence is what is turning these girls off and annoying them. You are obviously not one of the good looking, cool ,tough, popular guys. So your only "in" is going to be to HUMANIZE yourself and don't be afraid to show it to the girls. Look carefully. There is ONE girl in that soriety group that is nice and sweet, not only concerned about being with the coolest, best looking guy. She is maybe an artist,or brainy, not totally HOT but not bad either and she is REAL. She will find it endearing that you can be vulnerable with her and ask her for ADVICE on why maybe girls ignore you. Become her friend. Her friends will notice how you guys just hang out and maybe see that you're not such an annoying ******* afterall. Start being friends with girls, even the fat, smart ones, you will be surprised who you may meet in the process.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frenchlover sure his attidue is a bit unfair on women, maybe he should be slightly nicer, but yours is just afc, and thats worse for yourself then to not respect them. Anyway this is just what guys say to each other, i do not know aobut you guys i never say this stuff about girls, infact i dont really say it. frenchlover it would not suprise me if you are a girl trying to derrail some gulabe guys on there way to becoming a DJ.

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got laid when I was 15 so I did something right! I may be turning to this site for advice, but am not taking ALL of it too seriously, just bits and pieces.
Lizard has apparantly already TRIED all of this sites tips and it's gotten him ****! All I'm saying is maybe it's time for another approach. Some guys like myself need to "toughen" up more while maybe some like lizard need to "soften" up a bit. I think that there has to be a balance. I am not a typical guy, I was raised by my sisters and mother, so maybe I just have a more faggy outlook. Don't knock me for it.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all these people who are saying "you care too much blah blah blah". To be completely honest, at this point I would say your problem is one of two things:

1. You are incredibly ugly

2. You have terrible conversational skills

Now if you just post a pic, we can figure out if #1 is the problem or not. As for #2, we need more info about how you work your game and how exactly girls reject you.

Also, I would highly recommend reading this .

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
I think you are reading *way* to much into this.

Its not possible that all these women like your buddies and not you. How are you deciding they don't like you - I'm sure they aren't saying that and just because a girl doesn't say anything to you doesn't mean they don't like you.

You see, you have to actually talk to them ... they aren't going to come running up to you. Now if you are talking to these women and they are repulsed then maybe:
1) need to work on your physical appearance
2) you smell
3) you are rude
4) you have no conversation skills
5) you have a big red AFC light on the top of your head (ie. you are acting desperate)

All of this stuff can be improved so chop, chop.
1) I look a lot better than what i used to look like. I used to weigh 240 lbs. but now i weigh 162 lbs. Whenever i drink a diet drink they tell me i dont need to lose anymore weight.
2) I wear cologne, but not too much. Acqua Di Gio. Rated #1 in a girls mag from a post that i read on here.
3) I wouldnt say that im rude but i do use c&f techniques, but not a lot.
4) I used to have Social anxiety form he ages of 14-18, but i went on an anti-depressant for a while and am 100% different that what i used to be. And have been off of the anti-d. for a year and a half.
5) Im nowhere near being AFC, i read everything possible on this site and other sites to help me become anti-afc. And i never act desperate or come off as needy around a woman for whatever reason.