Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost a plate... In a strange way...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seems I lost a plate, so I wanted to see if I ended it correctly. Seeing her for about one and a half months. Had sex a couple times on the fourth date. It was bad out, so I stayed over her place and had sex the next morning. Took a shower and was about to leave and she was concerned that I would think she was an easy girl and that she doesn't sleep around. She also accused me of seeing another woman later in the day. I just said, not sure what you are talking about. I do not think you were an easy girl and I'm doing something with family later. She then said sure you were. She then thanked me for a nice weekend and a long passionate kiss in her kitchen; she made me a cup of coffee. I called a few days later and wanted to do something that weekend, she said she okay, then on that Saturday morning, she was vomiting. I followed up a few days later and she said she was better and I wanted to see her that weekend. She said she can't as she was going to Miami with some friends (this was during the hurricane). I said, okay, call me when you get back. We made plans for the following weekend at my apt and she was a bit distant; she blamed her period. Is okay, no problem. Tried again, but no dice and she was pushing my hands away from her boobs and butt. We ate dinner, she was talking to me on some better and faster ways to get to my place, as it took her 1.5 hours to get to me due to traffic. She left at 5pm on a Friday night, what did you expect? She slept over, kissing and she grabbed my junk a few times, but nothing and she left the next morning. She then called me this past Monday and said I really like you, but I think we should stop seeing each other. I said, okay, no problem. Take care and hung the phone up.. TBH, since she blew me off the other times, I wasn't going to reach out again.

Just a bit perplexed on her actions. She also pulled her dating profile off of Match and eharmony a few days later. It's not oneitis, but I am just trying to understand the reasoning. The only thing I could think of is that we lived about 65 miles away. Where her parents and sister live like ten minutes from me. She even brought up taking the back roads to get to me. She said she uses them to get to her parents. I am just looking for what appears I did incorrectly so I do not repeat again.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh don't matter, or she meet someone or she is playing games, at least if you really said the okay no problem and then hung up after you did all you could, now you go out and get another, I give it a week before you heard from her again though

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first problem was staying over. The second was tolerating her problems. Next her.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very insecure. After having sex, she was worried you thought she was a slut, then she accused you of being a player.

You shouldn’t have explained, you should Have amplified.

“Why yes, I got girls lined up to take me out 7 days a week. Oh wait I got an incoming call.... hello hello, oh hey Gisele, why yes I’d love to go out tomorrow night, totally free, k bye”.

You passed her **** tests to get into bed, but then couldn’t pass her comfort tests. I’d be careful of her, if she was super into you and alpha, she wouldn’t second guess sleeping with. I think she actually regretted it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Your first problem was staying over. The second was tolerating her problems. Next her.
Agreed.

I think she actually regretted it
Thanks. Not what I wanted to hear, but it is surely possible. She screwed me four times, twice at night, and two times when we got up. Didn't have to beg, we just started kissing and she told me to get a condom, and she was as wet as a river. However, anything is possible. She did start acting strange and even more distant after sex the coming days, as stated above.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She screwed me four times, twice at night, and two times when we got up.

She did start acting strange and even more distant after sex the coming days, as stated above.
Looks to me like she was very horny and you were her pump and dump after she got some attention on a few dates…

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like you, but I think we should stop seeing each other.
Hmm, I would've said 'That's too bad because I really like you too, but I respect your decision. Is there any particular reason that perhaps I should know about?' Then end with 'hey, if you change your mind you know how to get in touch with me. Take care'

My reason is one it never hurts to know the reason so you get the closure (which you're looking for here and is quite normal) and two, if she didn't cheat on you etc I wouldn't burn any bridges...like a job, you never know. It's always good to leave the door just slightly open because it costs you nothing to do so. I'm sure many here will disagree but it's worked for me. Now if I had women falling in my lap left and right all the time perhaps that would be a different story but from what I see around me dating is getting harder and harder for the avg to above-avg guys.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a bitter woman. I do know that her telling you that it took her five hours to get to your place was code for, “let me give you another reason why I’m not coming to see you” also known as the let me give you a dozen reasons why this wouldn’t work spiel.Once she started listing all the negatives, I would have ejected.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Thanks. Not what I wanted to hear, but it is surely possible. She screwed me four times, twice at night, and two times when we got up. Didn't have to beg, we just started kissing and she told me to get a condom, and she was as wet as a river. However, anything is possible. She did start acting strange and even more distant after sex the coming days, as stated above.
It either wasn't good enough for her or her desire is for Tyrone or Chad.

Its why, date/night, regardless of time or excuse, you spin plates. You spit game. You hut on girls. You go get baeeeee.

The impending wall awaits. Its more about acquisition, level up game, and step up as a self actualized man. This is no easy task especially in a girl power, feminine imperative, affirmative action society which caters to the female biological strategy, that being hypergamy and victimhood.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she seemed shock at your reply. She prob. expected you to beg, ask why or get angry at her. However, you took the adult non-pvssy whipped route and said, what you said and then told her take care and hung the phone up. Many men get pvssy whipped after seeing a woman for a minute and having sex with her. You didn't and showed higher value than her. If you did the begging, pleading asking why it would had shown that you put her on a pedestal higher than you. Kudos. You handled it well in my book. It was a test, and again, perhaps she was surprised at your response.

As always, women want an emotional response, and you didn't give that to her. If she just wanted to fvck you and get over with it, she would had done two things. One, kicked you out. Two, texted or ghosted you instead of called you to break it off. A rarity these days. However, you'd prob. not hear from her again as she was surprised at your adult response; assuming it happened like you said it did.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hmm, I would've said 'That's too bad because I really like you too, but I respect your decision. Is there any particular reason that perhaps I should know about?' Then end with 'hey, if you change your mind you know how to get in touch with me. Take care'

My reason is one it never hurts to know the reason so you get the closure (which you're looking for here and is quite normal) and two, if she didn't cheat on you etc I wouldn't burn any bridges...like a job, you never know. It's always good to leave the door just slightly open because it costs you nothing to do so. I'm sure many here will disagree but it's worked for me. Now if I had women falling in my lap left and right all the time perhaps that would be a different story but from what I see around me dating is getting harder and harder for the avg to above-avg guys.
I tried that with a plate last year, it didn't go anywhere nor give me any closure. This one is just really peculiar and really hard to understand. I will process it out, just stings a bit with the looming question as to why. I didn't ask, as I am not going to beg a lady on why or can't we, so and so. I've been trying the ripping the band-aid off approach. Just bad timing as many of the ladies I am talking to are uber flaky.

Sounds like a bitter woman. I do know that her telling you that it took her five hours to get to your place was code for, “let me give you another reason why I’m not coming to see you” also known as the let me give you a dozen reasons why this wouldn’t work spiel.Once she started listing all the negatives, I would have ejected.
Here's the weird part. She texted me while driving saying massive traffic, and she still came. I assumed she'd cancel, but she didn't. When she got here she was a bit upset from sitting in the car for the 1.5 hours, so I tried to make her comfortable. She was also very hands offish. She'd passionately kiss me and get on top of me, but continuously move my hands off her butt and boobs. We'd play pool, and start making out on the pool table, but then she say, not going any further tonight. This was when it was coming down really bad, so I offered for her to stay over as it was torrential rain storms for two days straight. She did, but aside from kissing, nothing. She then went silent for a week. Since I was tired of calling her once a week, I was going to let it stand until she called me again. She called like at 9:30 the following Sunday and I was at a family party, so I really didn't want to talk about it on the phone. I was just a bit taken back, so I said what I said above and hung up. I remember even answering the phone and she wasn't very talkative, so I said everything okay, cat got your tongue? That is when she said I like you and enjoy spending time with you, but I think we should stop seeing each other. Again, the whole thing was just a strange and weird call. I will throw in the fact that about a week before our first meet, she said she was pushed to the ground and hit her head hard on the concreate. She stated she was okay, but claimed she had a concussion. Had really bad neck pain and suffered from migraines. Not sure if that knocked something loose or what have you. She also works from home once a week. Something tells me there is more to this story, as nothing really added up to the story. She did say she filed a police report, but I thought that was a lot of info to lay on a stranger.

It either wasn't good enough for her or her desire is for Tyrone or Chad.

Its why, date/night, regardless of time or excuse, you spin plates. You spit game. You hut on girls. You go get baeeeee.

The impending wall awaits. Its more about acquisition, level up game, and step up as a self actualized man. This is no easy task especially in a girl power, feminine imperative, affirmative action society which caters to the female biological strategy, that being hypergamy and victimhood.
I am trying to spin plates. It seems harder now than in my past months.

I think she seemed shock at your reply. She prob. expected you to beg, ask why or get angry at her. However, you took the adult non-pvssy whipped route and said, what you said and then told her take care and hung the phone up. Many men get pvssy whipped after seeing a woman for a minute and having sex with her. You didn't and showed higher value than her. If you did the begging, pleading asking why it would had shown that you put her on a pedestal higher than you. Kudos. You handled it well in my book. It was a test, and again, perhaps she was surprised at your response.

As always, women want an emotional response, and you didn't give that to her. If she just wanted to fvck you and get over with it, she would had done two things. One, kicked you out. Two, texted or ghosted you instead of called you to break it off. A rarity these days. However, you'd prob. not hear from her again as she was surprised at your adult response; assuming it happened like you said it did.
It was just a weird situation, the call and such. I guess that is why it bothers me a bit. It felt weird an unnatural. I'm probably over thinking it. Like @CMNILS87, I thought maybe it was my performance. I wasn't rough with her because of her perceived "concussion". If it wasn't true, then maybe she could had been an actor. Never really had a problem getting a lady to climax, but who knows.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
**** i had it exactly like that, i thought she met someone else, not idea if i was right.

do you know what happened?
Never heard from her again. I was hoping someone here would know. I like to improve on my actions so I do not repeat them.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree with @R.U.G.

In the end, who gives a shyte. You got laid, you didnt act like a b!tch when she started digging for attention and handled it well.

Your response to "I think we should stop seeing each other" was exactly as I would have done.

And dont waste time trying to put together the pieces of the puzzle when you only have access to one piece- that being you and how you treated her.

Spend that time finding the next plate. If she reaches out, she is demoted to coming over and hanging out only. She has shown signs and red flags as to why she is obviously single.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have explained, you should Have amplified.

“Why yes, I got girls lined up to take me out 7 days a week. Oh wait I got an incoming call.... hello hello, oh hey Gisele, why yes I’d love to go out tomorrow night, totally free, k bye”.
Hahaha very clever @CMNILS87

OP, you should hv done this.

I've been doing it since in my teens. Works 99% of the time.