Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost 33 pounds (13 kg) so far this year!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing weight hurts your levers. It’s physics.
I go down in weight,yet up in ability to lift.

I do have to say I am" new" to lifting, as I've always been doing boxing. So perhaps these are "newbie gainz".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go down in weight,yet up in ability to lift.

I do have to say I am" new" to lifting, as I've always been doing boxing. So perhaps these are "newbie gainz".
In the beginning, that is normal. It’s a body composition change. Once you reach more advanced levels of strength, losing fat will lower your lifts. If you see world strongmen, none of them are lean like fitness models.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man. What is your age? I hate weight lifting. The older I got the more I hate it. I love cardio and do it alot. Do you think a person needs both?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In the beginning, that is normal. It’s a body composition change. Once you reach more advanced levels of strength, losing fat will lower your lifts. If you see world strongmen, none of them are lean like fitness models.
Yup, true. How much you can lift is always some component of how much you weigh. You may technically get stronger, but if you lose 50lbs, some of that will be muscle and you will lift less weight.

So if you are 225lbs lifting 300lbs and you go to 175lb lifting 250lbs, you are technically still stronger since you are now lifting 1.42xBW rather than 1.33xBW even tho it is less actual weight.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I was in probably the best shape I've been in for the last 10 years. Unfortunately I went through this break up heart ache bs and COMPLETELY let myself go. Started consuming alcoholl and partied like a mad man.

I gained weight like crazy. First time in my life,as I always got away with it by having a "natural " athletic build .So, December the 5th I decided enough is enough !!!!

-work out. Doesn't need much explanation. I can only say its crazy how we can trick ourselves into believing what we want. At first I didn't had the motivation to hit the gym, now I can't imagine not going. Its a switch in our mind we can turn on or off. I work out at least 3 times a week, preferably 5.

Also, you wanna add small and simple exercises to your routine. E.g 100 push ups/situps /squads a day. Can be 10 in a row each time. But after a week you've done 700 pushups you'd normally wouldn't do..after a month that's 2800(!!!!!)

- no more fastfood. I tricked myself by saying that at least in the summer I wanna look good in a tshirt. So all my favorite fastfood is a no go as long as its summer. Gradually your taste buds will adjust , and you are what you eat right? I havent had icecream, fastfood, candy, cookies , ect for MONTHS and I dont miss it at all.

I also use honey instead of sugar. No more white rice and bread. Fruit every day. NO MORE ALCOHOL!!!

A sport you like. Ive done (kick)boxing on a professional level. Huge motivation in December was the fact i was asked to teach boxing to beginners. So I hit the heavybagg 2/3 a week on top of my regular gym routine. I also play futsal. Moral of the story; supplement you weightlifting regimen with another more cardio based sport like cycling, soccer/basketball, running/hiking ,swimming, climbing ect.

How women respond
Needless to say the difference between being 92 kilo and being 79 kilo at 6,1" is night and day. Ioi everywhere suddenly. Women suddenly literally freeze when they see me now. Dont ever say that your looks dont matter.

Hope to inspire anyone who needs this! If I can do this, ANYONE can do it.

Nice work.. Gym/Fitness this should be just a way of living, your life style.. Almost second nature!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man. What is your age? I hate weight lifting. The older I got the more I hate it. I love cardio and do it alot. Do you think a person needs both?
Depends on what your goals are.

Cardio is great for overall health and fitness.

However lifting weights will also strengthen your mind. The bonus prize is, girls will notice those guns.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The older you get theore important lifting weights are. Muscle loss as you age is a very problematic thing and it stops or is greatly reduced in those who lift weights.

Cardio will simply make your heart healthy but it won't do anything for your muscles other than potentially burn through them and reduce them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, need both. It’s even more important as we age. Our muscles atrophy and bones become brittle. Weights slow that curve substantially. If you visit a nursing home, most people have hip and knee replacements, are wheelchair bound, use a walker, or are completely hunched over.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, need both. It’s even more important as we age. Our muscles atrophy and bones become brittle. Weights slow that curve substantially. If you visit a nursing home, most people have hip and knee replacements, are wheelchair bound, use a walker, or are completely hunched over.
I have a hip replacement but that was actually caused by lifting heavy weights for so long...it's been amazing for me, basically given me my life back. Can do virtually anything I used to do with my normal hip.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leanmaxxing is the base of Looksmaxxing.
Hell yeah. I am growing a beard and its amazing how smooth it looks now I got a square jawline with corners to it ,instead of a round ballooned fluffy face.

Also I can wear clothes that are merciless and reveal everything.