Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing weight for girls.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know men and women's bodys work a little bit different and do exercises differently then men. We lift to get big and strong. Women exercise and diet to maintain weight and body features. (I'm just assuming.)

Now, my girlfriend to me has the perfects assets. But, she does kind of have a gut on her. No, she is not a cow just has some meat on her. I rate her a HB8 and gets hit on quite often... Anways, She has tried exercising and eating less to loose some of that fat. But, she ends up gaining muscle and not loosing in the area she wants.

So, my question is: What would be a good way for her to loose some of her gut?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't target areas for weight loss.

You just have to do cardio and most importantly eat within a caloric deficit and your body will do the rest.

Sometimes you visibly lose weight in other places first then before the main place that you want to lose weight in but eventually if you stick to your plan your body will gradually adjust and even itself out.

Basically though its your body that decides which area will deflate first lol.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her notion of dieting is probably completely fragged to hell. she needs to eat more fat & protein & fewer carbs. good luck convincing her of that!

also, gaining muscle is a good thing for almost any woman who isn't juiced. raises metabolism & so forth.

as k_X suggests, where you lose & gain fat is mostly genetics.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
her notion of dieting is probably completely fragged to hell. she needs to eat more fat & protein & fewer carbs. good luck convincing her of that!

also, gaining muscle is a good thing for almost any woman who isn't juiced. raises metabolism & so forth.

as k_X suggests, where you lose & gain fat is mostly genetics.
She knows she has a "gut" on her and has tried to loose it before. Sometimes I tease her about it :crackup: Its all in fun though. Anyways, thanks for the advice so far.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're making a project of her, sounds like you're interested long term... careful with teasing. female body image is subzero in this country -- no matter how hot we think she is, she dies a little inside anytime she hears a negative comment with respect to her body...... just a word of caution, that's all.

i spent the last week building houses in NOLA with (among others) a dozen and a half moderate-to-fairly hot 19-20 year old chiquitas. after a week I can count on one hand the ones i *didn't* hear making comments about how little they eat / how fat they are / how obsessed with cardio they are. none of the ones i'm referring to could possibly be overweight as measured by BMI... it's sad, really.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an extra tip... over-endulging at a single meal or a LONG night of drinking will really add on weight quickly, and noticibly. I work out four times a week for more or less two hours during a session, and I cannot get completely cut without lots (LOTS) of running. It's because of my skipping meals for a large intake of carbs from alcohol. The body will store that crap like no tomorrow.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
large meals can result in bloat...unless you're loading on piles of rice, potatoes, or high GI carbs, it's just as likely that your body is still working through the food 24 hours later as it is actually depositing fat... alcohol totally screws with your hydration + hormones and adds piles of carbs + crowds out glycogen. definitely to be avoided by anyone trying to slim down.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips guys. Now, I need to just put these tips into action with my girl....

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
i spent the last week building houses in NOLA with (among others) a dozen and a half moderate-to-fairly hot 19-20 year old chiquitas. after a week I can count on one hand the ones i *didn't* hear making comments about how little they eat / how fat they are / how obsessed with cardio they are. none of the ones i'm referring to could possibly be overweight as measured by BMI... it's sad, really.
What's sad? The ignorance that they don't know how to maintain or lose body fat easily and instead are depending on out-dated lies or the fact that they think about it too much and are obsessed with their looks (i.e. psychologically damaged)?

Boo hoo, so sad you can't live on candy and desserts. People-are-sooo-weak.

Sh1t, you can eat beef and eggs and bacon all day and lose fat. No reason to go hungry or crazy with cardio. "but vegetables don't taste good! i want chocolate!" "An apple? Can't i eat a cup of sugar instead? Why can't i lose weight?"

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
you can eat beef and eggs and bacon all day and lose fat.
exactly... that's the sad part. they (we) have been so lied to so thoroughly & convincingly that turning any of this around is a person-by-person battle.