Losing virginity on one night stand

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been here for a while and haven't posted anything since I have been so busy with school. I am currently a 20-year-old guy and I am a virgin. I have been talking to a girl that I met online and we are planning on meeting tomorrow night. We have been sexting a lot so there is a good chance we will ****. She is a 7.5/8 on a good day, and I don't know if I would **** her if I weren't so desperate. Most likely it will be a good experience, but I'm worried that I will have regrets. My first kiss was at a drunken party and I didn't regret it.
Here are my questions:
1. Did you guys lose your v-card on a one-night stand? Did you regret it?
2. Should I go through with this or should I wait until I find a girl that I find more attractive/want to have a relationship with?
3. Should I tell her that I'm a virgin?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, ok I had to log back in for this one. You're 20 years old, a virgin and you say she's a 7.5/8?

"I don't know if I would **** her if I weren't so desperate"?

Seriously?!?!?! Banging a 7.5/8 = desperation? Damn, I must be one desperate dude!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Lost it to a single mom LOL. Don't regret it. Wasn't a ONS though. But she meant next to nothing to me. Worked with her, she was cute, but I had zero feelings for her besides busting a nut. She basically threw herself at me.

2. Go through with it. You'll realize it's not a big deal once it's over. Then you can also have sex later with one you find more attractive/want to have a relationship with. In fact, by getting some experience, you'll be better positioned for a girl you're more interested in.

3. NO. You'll just succeed in making the night about that. Young women think virginity and loss thereof is the most important thing on earth and is supposed to be "special." (Rightly so - they can lose it at the drop of a hat.) You run the risk of her thinking your encounter is not befitting of the swiping of the v-card.

It will also make you feel more desperate, so take the "first time" shyt and put it in a mental box. Focus more on closing the deal and having fun with her. After it's over, you can reflect on it being your first time. Make sense?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon3947 said:
Hey guys,
I have been here for a while and haven't posted anything since I have been so busy with school. I am currently a 20-year-old guy and I am a virgin. I have been talking to a girl that I met online and we are planning on meeting tomorrow night. We have been sexting a lot so there is a good chance we will ****. She is a 7.5/8 on a good day, and I don't know if I would **** her if I weren't so desperate. Most likely it will be a good experience, but I'm worried that I will have regrets. My first kiss was at a drunken party and I didn't regret it.
Here are my questions:
2. Should I go through with this or should I wait until I find a girl that I find more attractive/want to have a relationship with?
So she's realistically a 3 or a 4?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jon3947 said:
Losing your virginity is not like losing your life savings...don't worry about it too much. Contrary to what you may have seen in some cheesy Hollywood flick, your first time is not going to be special, magical or any such nonsense. Chances are, it won't even be that enjoyable. And no, it won't scar you for life if you lose your V card to a girl who is not the woman of your dreams. Consider the loss of your virginity as a right passage...and the sooner you do it, the better.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do it asap. The longer you wait to lose your v-card, the more frustration you'll have with women. Getting it out of the way will boost your confidence. If you cvm prematurely, who cares. you're probably not going to see her anyway. So don't worry about performing well just get it over with.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Losing your virginity is not like losing your life savings...don't worry about it too much. Contrary to what you may have seen in some cheesy Hollywood flick, your first time is not going to be special, magical or any such nonsense. Chances are, it won't even be that enjoyable. And no, it won't scar you for life if you lose your V card to a girl who is not the woman of your dreams. Consider the loss of your virginity as a right passage...and the sooner you do it, the better.
Exactly.

I lost it in a ONS. I had whiskey d1ck, couldn't finish and then threw up all over her toilet. Do I regret it? Nope. It just made me want to do it again. It also made me realize how much people make such a big deal out of something that really doesn't matter. It did however finally break some of the insecurities I had. I no longer considered myself weird or socially retarded. It sort of was a right of passing, but only because it changed the way I thought about myself. It was more about something that I needed to prove to myself.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You need to do it asap. The longer you wait to lose your v-card, the more frustration you'll have with women. Getting it out of the way will boost your confidence. If you cvm prematurely, who cares. you're probably not going to see her anyway. So don't worry about performing well just get it over with.
This I highly agree with, luckily for women they can be frustrated about being single or about their sex life and it won't really affect us guys attraction towards them

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Losing your virginity is not like losing your life savings...don't worry about it too much. Contrary to what you may have seen in some cheesy Hollywood flick, your first time is not going to be special, magical or any such nonsense.
Very true.

Same rules apply as for all sex, whether it is the first or the hundredth time: make sure it is a girl who is reasonable attractive, has a clear head and won't make you regret being with her. Then it is fine.

First time, I simply relaxed and did it. I didn't feel nervous, because I had read about sex in a self-help book at the library, heh. I still remember the advice from the book to take it slower than you think it should be: "When you think you are done with one step, do it again and twice as long," something like that. It was good advice.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my v and her v in a deep relationship while in deep love. We agreed to wait for a while. It was perfectly worth it and It was the best feeling. The only time it feels bad is after break up where I felt negative feelings towards her completely. But in all honestly I am absolutely grateful and loving for her for the deep experiences we shared. As far as losing my v to a right person is concerned, I am perfectly happy.

For some people it is not that important - specially guys who are desperate to have sex. So go on with it. Otherwise don't rig it, since it can be one of the most beautiful sacred experiences of your life.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think about the time I lost my virginity because I lost it pretty young and I dont regret it. But I guess the longer you go on the more its going to mean to you.

Personally I would get it over with then learn how to not just fvck her but to do it well. If you can hit it once, you should be able to hit it twice etc if it's good.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
But you post allot of negative threads about how your looks are a 3-4 and you can't get a gf. You are not a virgin because you posted about banging a hottie and having a gf before.

Are you saying he will be as confident as you are? Then he better not lose it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
I lost my v and her v in a deep relationship while in deep love. We agreed to wait for a while. It was perfectly worth it and It was the best feeling. The only time it feels bad is after break up where I felt negative feelings towards her completely. But in all honestly I am absolutely grateful and loving for her for the deep experiences we shared. As far as losing my v to a right person is concerned, I am perfectly happy.
Yeah, but she's gone, and so is your virginity (and possibly your money too since you dated her). She is just a memory. She's forgotten about you and it's like she never existed in the first place. Are you over her yet dude?

BraddH said:
For some people it is not that important - specially guys who are desperate to have sex. So go on with it. Otherwise don't rig it, since it can be one of the most beautiful sacred experiences of your life.
All it means is that you know what you are missing and will have a severe hang-over once the relationship doesn't work out because you can't get that back. Now you know her intimacy you shared and another guy has her.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I lost mine, when I was 18 at this party that these Ukrainians( who were interns at the hotel/ golf resort that I worked at) she was this little 16 to 17 year old blond hippy stoner girl. She made it very obvious and easy, and i smashed it, and never talked to her again.

The Ukrainians were awsome, I showed them my corner of the usa, and they told me two things that I remembered. They said, find a good girl to have relationship plus sex with, but have a hotter slut on the side. And they asked "do you eat the *****?'" I said "yes." they said "don't do this, ***** is only for ****."

Man who gives a ****, ***** is *****. Fvck it, literally, and figuratively. Fvck it. Fvck *****es. Fvck em.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I lost mine, when I was 18 at this party that these Ukrainians( who were interns at the hotel/ golf resort that I worked at) she was this little 16 to 17 year old blond hippy stoner girl. She made it very obvious and easy, and i smashed it, and never talked to her again.

The Ukrainians were awsome, I showed them my corner of the usa, and they told me two things that I remembered. They said, find a good girl to have relationship plus sex with, but have a hotter slut on the side. And they asked "do you eat the *****?'" I said "yes." they said "don't do this, ***** is only for ****."

Man who gives a ****, ***** is *****. Fvck it, literally, and figuratively. Fvck it. Fvck *****es. Fvck em.
:crackup: that's classic.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score

1. I lost my v card at 15 on a one night stand lmao
2. This one is your decision I was horny and just wanted to fvck so I took advantage of this girl and her V card as well (still feel a little bad) Not srs
3. NO

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her. You will thank SS later. Just don't overthink. Enjoy the present moment.