"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Losing the mindset, forgetting the way

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
Well, it's been really fun learning all these techniques and having the DJ mindset, and what i found out is how you perceive the world and yourself...We just have to be totally out there and fun. That's what it all comes down to.... but now I think i've hit a flat tire on this road and i'd REALLY like it if I GOT REPLIES...

about the mindset I was talking about, having a carefree mind and really having fun whether or not you're with girls- i feel like i lost it and i'm the most boring person on the planet... and i don't know why i keep thinking it. Any suggestions to have a fun mindset again?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I found that killing the desperation is the hardest thing to do.

For you, I would seriously get yourself busy. Don't think like that. Start a project for yourself and set a goal. Do something that will improve your life and make sure it has nothing to do with a woman.

I can rember when I was so down that I couldn't even work on my own projects it bothered me so much. I just wanted a girl friend and that was all I could think of. It was pathetic. The main reason for this was that I didn't focus on my strengths and didn't try to become a better man. I didn't realize that I had to become a man before a women would come my way.

Focus on becoming a man and ask yourself what that means to you. I have learned that being a man has nothing to do with
being successfull with women. When you are a man not having a woman won't bother you.


My words of wisdom to you would be:

Let a woman cast her web on you as you go about your life. Let a women be your weakness and love them for it. Having a woman is not your strength.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I found that killing the desperation is the hardest thing to do.

For you, I would seriously get yourself busy. Don't think like that. Start a project for yourself and set a goal. Do something that will improve your life and make sure it has nothing to do with a woman.

I can rember when I was so down that I couldn't even work on my own projects it bothered me so much. I just wanted a girl friend and that was all I could think of. It was pathetic. The main reason for this was that I didn't focus on my strengths and didn't try to become a better man. I didn't realize that I had to become a man before a women would come my way.

Focus on becoming a man and ask yourself what that means to you. I have learned that being a man has nothing to do with
being successfull with women. When you are a man not having a woman won't bother you.


My words of wisdom to you would be:

Let a woman cast her web on you as you go about your life. Let a woman be your weakness and love her for it. Having a woman is not your strength.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
opps..sorry for the double post
 
Top