losing my gf of 2 years...

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited crap out***

gf has known this guy for almost the entire time we have been dating.

she says their just friends but they are more and I know it,
-she eats lunch with him alot
-spends a lot of time with him
-goes to his house
-texts and emails him and denies that she does it
-Has a history of all guy friends in the past

sometimes i feel like she likes him more than me

the bottom line is that she feels and acts like hes her man sometimes. Their relationship isnt going to end anytime soon, because they work together so I cant just tell her to stop talking to him.

bottom line is should I break up with her? Im tired of dealing with this BS from this other guy, she says there is nothing between them, but its so obvious that there is.

would appreciate any help or advice

Reaction score
There is no Hope

Dump this slvt and go become an AFc to another woman. You can't talk to a woman like that..

She's probably svcking him to sleep every night while you sit and post on the internet

she

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys sure about this? I mean I have been with her for 2 years, she has even admitted to emotionally cheating on me with him, but only because I dont offer her enough emotion in the relationship..just the sex

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's been banging him this whole time, no doubt about it.

I can guarantee she would ditch your arse if you were going over to some chicks place all the time, denying you were contacting her and spending a lot of time with her.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
king i can say almost certainly nothing has happened physically between them, at least nothing big, she admits to hugging him when he walks her home at night, god dammit wtf am i doing.....

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"-Has a history of all guy friends in the past"

And there's the clincher.

Any chick you identify as one of these types needs to be relegated to fvck buddy status only.

No girlfriend or long term relationship potential with such a chick whatsoever.

"bottom line is should I break up with her?"

Yesterday already!

Its basically a formality at this point anyway as she practically already lives with the guy.

Just stop contacting her whatsoever and if she tries to talk to you say nothing, block her number, block her email, etc if she comes to your door keep it closed and don't answer, if you see her in public and she tries to get your attention walk on by without a word.

She's dead to you.

You are moving on to a bright new future with someone better once you find her.

"king i can say almost certainly nothing has happened physically between them, at least nothing big, she admits to hugging him when he walks her home at night, god dammit wtf am i doing....."

Brah all they need is 10 minutes alone in the workplace bathroom for a quickie bl0wjob or fvck fest.

Don't kid yourself anymore.

Ditch the b!tch.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its hard after 2 years....but break it off with her. you might argue, but you'll win because logic is on your side lol. if you broke up with her you would totally be in the right, its probably not what you had in mind, but its a no brainer, you gotta do it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I'm going to say this. I was in a similar situation not too long ago, and I got to say. I wish that I would have gotten out of it sooner.

Now I am seeing three wonderful girls that each just want to be with me and I am much happier.

If you would like, keep the ex on the side or keep her as a friend. But until she can give you the time that you believe that you DESERVE. Until then, start looking other places :)

- comic_relief

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

Any chick you identify as one of these types needs to be relegated to fvck buddy status only.

"bottom line is should I break up with her?"

Yesterday already!

Its basically a formality at this point anyway as she practically already lives with the guy.

Just stop contacting her whatsoever and if she tries to talk to you say nothing, block her number, block her email, etc if she comes to your door keep it closed and don't answer, if you see her in public and she tries to get your attention walk on by without a word.

She's dead to you.

You are moving on to a bright new future with someone better once you find her.

"king i can say almost certainly nothing has happened physically between them, at least nothing big, she admits to hugging him when he walks her home at night, god dammit wtf am i doing....."

Brah all they need is 10 minutes alone in the workplace bathroom for a quickie bl0wjob or fvck fest.

Don't kid yourself anymore.

Ditch the b!tch.
Never seen so many assumptions of a situation before. Quit filling his head with negativity. It leads to delusional thinking.

You said they were a couple red flags. If you are going to break it off with her, keep your cool. Say to her "I think maybe we should take a break for a while." At no point in the conversation hint it's because of her contact with that other guy.

Don't call/text. Let her miss you. Make her realize what should could be losing. If she cares about you, she'll be back. If she does have feelings for this other guy, it will then be known.

The last thing you want to do is blow your top and give her an excuse to be with this guy.

Good luck my friend.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Never seen so many assumptions of a situation before. Quit filling his head with negativity. It leads to delusional thinking."

Reality often is negative.

I'm sorry you can't deal with it.

Don't fill the guy's head with your delusional pollyannish over optimism.

"I don't disagree with you, but why is this the case?"

Its the case because it means the girl is likely either a fvcked up Cluster B and literally needs the extra attention to function properly or its a normal girl that just so happens to be a slvt that hasn't finished playing the field yet but still wants to have her cake of a relationship and eat it too which means getting male attention and possibly sex on the side from one of her orbiters if you two have a fight or she's just in the mood to get boned by someone else at that moment.

Chicks with tons of guy friends and orbiters are almost always bad news if you are a relationship minded guy.

"Do you know she's getting sex on the side from orbiters? Do you know she's a slut and has a Cluster B personality?"

Stop and recognize the context before you reply. Don't be an idiot. I was responding to another poster's question in the red text and I was making a point to him of the two types of different girls that do this not making an absolute declaration that the girl was a certain one of these.

It was strongly implied but not absolutely declared.

And do you know for a fact that the girl is not a slvt and does not have a Cluster B personality?

Thats right.

You don't.

So shut up.

"You're basing all this on the fact she talks to a guy at work??

C'mon man... that doesn't even make sense."

Read the thread thoroughly and you would've seen that little tidbit.

Stop being a lazy can't be bothered to read anything in full before replying SOB.

Thats one of the biggest problems with the Sosuave board today.

Too many reactionary tards, not enough people that actually read past the first sentence of something before replying.

"I really would like to see more rational advice around here."

Then get the chip off your shoulder and start giving it.

Don't make a passive aggressive douchebag beta boy attack on me because you are too lazy to post something worthwhile.

Last edited:

Zooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

KontrollerX:

I don't disagree with you, but why is this the case? I ask because I've had a couple of average experiences in the past with girls who have been amazing to date, but not so amazing once I've moved into LTR status...

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Z.

Zooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and to the OP: time to move on. I'm only young, but I know two years is nothing, and it shouldn't be used as justification for staying in the relationship. Cheating often starts because the girl is looking for something, not necessarily sexual, that she's missing from the relationship. When she finds that missing something in a guy it's more likely than not going to end in whammo blammo. And admitting to emotionally cheating sounds like meeting you half-way. You're gutted about it, but she knows you'll put up with it. Whereas if she told you the truth...

Z.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Never seen so many assumptions of a situation before. Quit filling his head with negativity. It leads to delusional thinking."

Reality often is negative.

I'm sorry you can't deal with it.

Don't fill the guy's head with your delusional pollyannish over optimism.

"I don't disagree with you, but why is this the case?"

Its the case because it means the girl is either a fvcked up Cluster B and literally needs the extra attention to function properly or its a normal girl that just so happens to be a slvt that hasn't finished playing the field yet but still wants to have her cake of a relationship and eat it too which means getting male attention and possibly sex on the side from one of her orbiters if you two have a fight or she's just in the mood to get boned by someone else at that moment.

Chicks with tons of guy friends and orbiters are almost always bad news if you are a relationship minded guy.
Do you know she's getting sex on the side from orbiters? Do you know she's a slut and has a Cluster B personality?

You're basing all this on the fact she talks to a guy at work??

C'mon man... that doesn't even make sense.

I really would like to see more rational advice around here.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
put your foot down,

for personal growth i recommend moving on though. I know its hard mate, ive been there too recently. It hurts a lot to move on and break a pair bonding but in the long-run it will work out.

Remember this as a man gets older his value increases, as a woman gets older her value decreases.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sort of situation should naver have been allowed to develop in the first place. It could be that the friend is a big AFC but that doesn't mean nothing happened/is happening.

The only thing you can do is tell her to cutas much contact with him as possible (all except work) or its over. If she refuses or has a problem with that then she's choosing him over you.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen this situation play out too many times to NOT tell you it would probably be best to move on. Like another poster said, just be cool and calm about it and don't blow your lid

normally i'd advise you to talk to her (which still might not be a bad idea), but if she's so willing to look elsewhere to satisfy her relationship needs instead of TALKING TO YOU ABOUT IT FIRST....lol then this doesn't sound like it's going to end well

everyone makes mistakes. And yes, people cheat sometimes, but she doesn't sound to serious about this relationship at all, and doesn't seem like she's willing to try her best to work things out

so it may be hard, but i'd take a break for a while. Afterall, that's what dating is for.

Also, don't get sucked into the negativity. I hardly see having guys friends as a red flag. If every Guy was banging his female friends then i'm sure we'd see alot less sites like this running around. some chicks just dig guy company better then other women

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off i want to say that i am extremely thankful for all of your well thought out and profound responses, in other forums i would probably get this gif.

lol. but anyways. this situation is a lot more complicated than I had initially stated, i didnt want to bother u guys with details, but it seems you all want more. I dont know if all girls are really good at this, but I really do believe that she cares a lot about this relationship. She calls me or texts me almost everynight and cries whenever something bad happens with us, or could she still be faking it?

if you guys need any additional info just ask . thanks

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She calls me or texts me almost everynight and cries whenever something bad happens with us, or could she still be faking it?"

Pay no attention to the crying.

Its just her guilt over deepthroating this guy and getting her little ass pounded by him and knowing that she is going to completely leave you for him soon that is motivating the crocodile tears.

Crying in a relationship is done for only a few reasons by the woman...

-She's cheating and feeling guilty about it
-She's cheating and thinking about leaving you and feeling guilty about it
-You just proposed marriage to her on bended knee and she's overjoyed about that.
-She's a nutjob and trying to manipulate you and faking it (the red flag nutjob chicks do this extremely well with oscar quality performances)
-She was preparing a nice dinner for the both of you and cut up a batch of onions during preparation that caused her eyes to tear up.

So yeah mostly crying in a relationship means bad news, it usually never means good news ie such as what an AFC male mind thinks it means such as the girl is really sorry about whatever she did, is going to apologize and we'll live happily ever after.

It usually always means the end is near in some messy drama filled way...though if the chick was a teary eyed bawl baby from the beginning she is simply over emotional and probably suffering from Depression which means you shouldn't of got with her in the first place since DJ's only go for the best, no mental defectives.

So you are to feeling nothing over a woman's crying in most cases, just hand her a kleenex and keep talking about what you want to talk about or walk away when the water works starts.

Nothing good ever comes from a man listening to a woman he is involved with cry unless of course its some chick you just met at a funeral who you can be a shoulder to cry on right before she fvck's your brains out in the bathroom or someplace to take her mind off her grief.

Though before I conclude there are legitimate types of crying a woman does that you may comfort her over and do not necessarily spell trouble for you...

-Her longtime cat Snuggles just kicked the bucket.
-Her parents were both killed in a firey car wreck.
-She went to the doctor and found out she's got a terminal illness with only 6 months to live.
-You go to the doctor and find out you've only got 6 months to live and she starts crying.
-Other relatives of her's that mean a lot to her die.
-A best friend of her's dies or is severely injured and on the brink of dying.
-Accidents or life threatening injuries happen to family or friends of her's or yours and she cares enough about you to cry when its yours.
-She was on the verge of getting an awesome job or educational advancement but somehow lost her chance or was rejected or someone else was better than her just by a little bit and got it instead.