Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing faith in the quality of women in bars. LOL!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me share a few horror stories with you fellas.

I was talking to this one girl for a few minutes at a time for several different nights out. I thought that I had played her out pretty well. She came in one night, then I saw the way she was looking at me out of the corner of my eye, while I was talking to another girl. I went to the bar to get a beer, there she was, and we started talking. It was loud, so we got close. We started to kiss and then "schwing", she started to get passionate.

I told her that we would go as soon as I paid my tab and used the restroom. I came back and she was gone. Kind of pissed, I went to leave and saw her on her knees giving a member of the band head.

Just glad I kissed her first, rather than after!

2. I let a girl who was just a friend (too stupid for me) stay at my place for about a month, as her Dad had thrown her out. She's cute, with a ton of pretty friends, so why not?

I kid you not, fellas. She took a shower one Saturday night and didn't take one again until the following Tuesday! Nasty girl! ( I know this because the towels I let her use hadn't been disturbed since the last laundry cycle.)

3. Thankfully, this did not happen to me directly. A friend of mine had been dating this girl for about a month. We had a little party this past labor day weekend, and they both had too much to drink. I let them stay in the guest bedroom.
When I got up around 5 am to take a jog, I saw that my buddy was on my couch. I figured the two had a fight and went about my business.

When I came back around 6, the girl had joined him on the couch. She was totally naked and they were both sleeping.

I resisted the urge to take pictures and went to take a shower.
Before he left, he told me that not only did this stupid chick wet the bed, she came out to the couch and wet that too! *%&#!!

It was my couch, though! ( My buddy paid for the steam cleaning.)

I'm telling you, guys, there are some freaks, some nasty girls and some girls who aren't toilet trained out there! Be careful what you do with these chicks!

Just thought I 'd share these stories. All of them are true, regrettably.

Reaction score
Big pappy, you've been gone for a while , the 'mature man' forum has been assed- welcome back. Your scenarios are just par for the course ifor today's woman!

Did the girl not shower for two days or is it 9? Maybe she showered at her pimp's house?

It only took 2 minutes for the band ho to be on someone elses jock - figuratively and literally!! If we knew what many of our 'g/f's'/girls did in the past/the night before we would be more weary of being with them!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it amazes me that these "hos" play all this, then assume some chump will settle for them when they are done and ready to settle down and crank out a few kids.

Be careful who you marry!

I have similar stories, so do we all. There are some serious nuts out there. No problem with that unless or until you get tangled up with them emotionally or legally... then you are doomed.

I hope somebody is learning from this!

Dietzcoi

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loosing faith? You mean you actually HAD faith in the women you pick up in bars? Foolish, foolish child...when will you learn?

You don't find designer clothes at K-Mart, you don't find Ferraries at a Honda dealership and you don't find quality women at bars.

As for your "horror stories"...

1- That may have been her SECOND bj of the night. You just caught her while she was letting the first one settle.

2-As PRL said...she was probably showering elsewhere

3-Your friend has rotten taste in chicks!

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
95% of women in bars are useless hors and that includes the waitresses as well.
So true! Why isnt this in the bible already?

These days I just go to have fun. Work on my dancefloor skills, enjoy the eye candy, blow off a little steam. There are some quality girls at bars and people have formed LTRs off bar pickups but the odds are definitely against it!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS.... I've met plenty of great women in bars.... although they might not frequent bars on a regular basis, almost all girls have gone to a bar before.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the point is, those good girls that do go to a bar, aren't in there on a regular basis. That's why I left the 5% in there. Personally, I'm a frequent pub goer. I've met one worthwhile woman in a pub. The rest of them were slags with drug problems that cheat on their boyfriends with me, or are drunken psychos. I've dated waitresses and they are for the most part the same.

Waitresses/Bartenders almost always never have their sh*t together. They are beneath us and are not worth wasting anymore time on than for a f*ck. However, they seem to have an attutude anyway because they get hit on so much.

I've dated waitresses and thought, wow, I scored, only to discover that she was invariably a loser or had a really f*cked up personality, usually with esteem issues.

I've met several that have coke habits, boyfriends with coke habits, and are generally just sluts.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a big difference between the "lounge lizards: who are always drunk in the bar, getting laid by whoever, and the girl who is an occasional visitor to the bar...

I think DJing the lounge lizards is not something to be proud of, but if you want to do it, just be careful.

Just think, someday some AFC will marry most of these former lounge lizards... yuck!

Dietzcoi

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a bar-fly once

Didn't know she was one until after I went out with her. She was real pretty and nice, but she always went to this bar after work, like every, freaking day.

The more I got to know her, the more I figured out she was terribly depressed, thus the mucho alcohol.

She wasn't picking up guys and the sort, she was just depreseed. She had a lot going for her other than being pretty hot. Educated, was a manager at her work ... now I've heard she's unemployed, living in a dingy apartment, trying to put her life back together.

But I'm sure she's found time to hit that bar on a regular basis.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the reason why bartenders and waitresses never have their act together is because most of them don't manage their money well. They get stuck in those types of jobs because they become dependent on that cash flow.

Now, fellow men, I am in the midst of four hotties, who have come to my home, seeking shelter from the storm. (Ivan the hurricane)

And, I find myself in here on my computer because, although they're cute, they just don't interest me. Not sure how they ended up here, but I've got a big place, so why not.

I think I'm going to have to get out the naked twister game...

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dated a bar-fly once

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Didn't know she was one until after I went out with her. She was real pretty and nice, but she always went to this bar after work, like every, freaking day.

The more I got to know her, the more I figured out she was terribly depressed, thus the mucho alcohol.

She wasn't picking up guys and the sort, she was just depreseed. She had a lot going for her other than being pretty hot. Educated, was a manager at her work ... now I've heard she's unemployed, living in a dingy apartment, trying to put her life back together.

But I'm sure she's found time to hit that bar on a regular basis.
when girls get drunk in a bar on a regular basis, they are invariably going home with someone and getting fawked. alcohol turns a lot of chicks defenses to mush. I am seeing a girl right now that literally can't go into a bar because she knows what will happen. The bar is a trigger that unleashes her pent up inhibitions.

mike

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can find good women at bars while you are still in college. After those years however, I don't suppose i would want to start a ltr with someone picked up at a bar.