Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

losing dancing inhibitions

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while ago I asked how you can get rid of your dancing inhibitions, cos dancing happens all the time, but if you feel you'll just look like an idiot its damn hard to join in.

But recently i took part in a weekend production of "grease", and this is bearing in mind I cant sing or dance. But seriously, when you get up there in front of 600+ people and make a total ass out of yourself, you really do find danicing so much easier...

Plus you learn some (terrible) dance moves

Drama's a good skill to do, I highly recomend it for anyone who wants to meet new people, have a laugh, and become more interesting:D

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
DRAMA IS THE SH*T!!!
oh my god drama has the higest volume of slutty girls ever!
i saw one hot chick streak, a tit, lots of boobs in bras, felt one pair, grabbed a hell of a lot of asses!

and one of my friend's gf's decided to jam her ass in my crotch n rub it around, and was like, " dont worry, i wont tell"

needless to say i got quite excited and it was a little hard to keep it in my pants but thats what freinds do!

neways DRAMA ROCKS!!!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i 'lose inhibitions' when dancing at a dance (havent been to a club yet), its gotta have the right atmosphere where i feel the music... The lsat dance i went to was horrible, the atmosphere was just ugh, the acoustics were bad, and i couldnt get any good dancing done :( You just gotta LOSE YOURSELF IN THE MUSIC, THE MOMENT... To quote eminem... :D

Anyways, yeah, i took drama in school this year, great course, really helped me break free from my shyness problem i had before...

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about LEGAL ways to lose dance inhibitions? :p

No no no. Just realize that NOBODY is watching you. The audience at the club is not made up of Justin Timerberlake who can dance amazingly. They are made up of people like you. Just have fun!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why bother? In my opinion people are looking at you, I like having all eyes on me!:D If that aproach works for you thats great, but I just cant kid myself that I'm the only one there- maybe I'm weak minded:rolleyes:
But yeah onedude- drama is the **** are totally right about the girls, they're all virtually be definition extroverts, and we all love those "open" girls;)

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOD WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE DRAMA CLASSES. at my school all the girls in drama are bible thumpers/nerds. it sucks living in a suburb with 1500 people that has 6 churches. VERY hard to find a girl thats not a slut and is still open minded. even harder to find is a girl like that...whose parents dont believe that the only way their little girl will be safe is with total seclusion other then school and if a boy even looks at them hell will rain down

hahaha boy kinda off the subject but im bored and felt like ranting :D

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do

Dang man u guys are dorks... Dont Justfiy everything you do because it helps you do something..

Its like you getting a broken arm and later on saying...

Dam having a broken arm really helps with the ladies it shows desire...

BS .. DRAMA is for over ecentric idealistic NERDS who take everything soo crazy...

But hey not to diss you or anything but everyone i know in drama are big posers .. Or those wannabe actors that talk like there the bits

Last edited:

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey f*cker! have you ever taken f*ckin drama??

thats pretty gay of you to say all that sh*t if you havent taken drama at least once.

neways, yea its like all these girls turn into *****s durin tech week.

which reminds me, i need some tactics for convincin this one senior girl to give me head becasue she says she can deep throat.

ill try it durin the next musical

but im not sure,m im thi nkin i can ber pretty foreward w/ this one becasue i already slap her azz evry time i see her

but she is an extrovert.

and she had done it alot becasue she said that spermicide makes ****s taste horrible.

hmm

i think ill jsut ask her for it.
ne1 got better ideas?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ps

I have taken drama in 2 schools iam not those ignorant people that dont know what they are talking .. I do know what it is just face the reality... Football players are mostly all pretty fit or big

Chess club people are usually really smart

AND drama people are usually those drama queens that make a big deal about everything..

thats just life..