"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Lose the weight and i'll date you

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Liposuction. That way, you can have a ONS without the extra baggage :).
I thought about saying that actually. this girl has a **** load of money saved up too. more than enough to pay of it. But how in the hell do you tell a girl to get liposuction? :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
If this girl wasn't a bit over weight I would be nuts for her. she would be perfect.

I would be banging this girl every night if she wasn't a bit over weight.

I already told her that I have issues with her weight and that is why I'm only interested in being friends. Strange thing is she respects me more for telling her the truth. She is still crazy about me. I know she cries about not having me at night, but there is nothing I can do. I just don't feel all that attracted to her physically. I'm too used to hot thin girls and I know that I need that. I have many other girls on my list but none of them have as great a personality as she does. In her eyes she has found the perfect guy but I don't see the same thing.

i guess it is just time to start ignoring her and just forget it. it wouldn't be fair to her anyway.

Damit... you know if a damn hot girl like Carmen Electra told me that all I had to do was put on 15 lbs of bulk to have her I would do it! I guess women don't think that way.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
last year, i was totally into this chick who was too skinny! personality was incredible and we were hitting on all 8. damn, she was scrawny and kinda mousy (not anorexic). probably 5'0, 90lbs.

kevin, you keep saying a 'bit' overweight. be more specific--what are her stats.

personally i dig on a chick who's 10-15 overweight, so long as it's evenly distributed.

what are we talking about here, a real porker?
 

akindofblue

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Location
Cali
Girls should be this way with guys, too. I don't know why, but it pi$$es me off when some of my girl friends start dating guys with beer bellies/love handles (not that I say anything to them). I mean, have some respect for yourself and be a man.

I just have a very low tolerance for fat or excuses for fat, I guess.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top