Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Los Angeles!!! Djs!!!

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im also an LA DJ livin in the San Fernando Valley but I be everywhere in areas such as Hollywood, Beverly Hills, South Central(especially on Crenshaw Blvd), Inglewood, Long Beach, Torrance, etc. My email is AKNinerfan@hotmail.com and AIM is: AKNinersfan.. Holla at me when u get the chance.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you, Lola, or any others want to meet wings, join us at PLAY:

Hey Guys,

We are having our next PLAY Meeting at the Project Hollywood Mansion
on October 31st, Halloween, at noon (12pm). The Project Hollywood
Mansion Operations Director and Executive Coach for Real Social
Dynamics, Geoff, will be giving a special presentation.

Geoff is a former Trainer of the Tony Robbins trainers and you can
read more about him at:

http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/instructors.asp

Please bring a lunch or wait til after the meeting ends at 2pm to
join the rest of the members for lunch at Mel's Diner.

If you attend the meeting, please park at the Sunset Plaza as there
will not be parking available in front of the mansion. The Project
Hollywood Mansion is located at 1317 Londonderry Place.

Cheers,

Nick "Papa" Kho
310-652-0137

alphajosh22

Reaction score
whats up to everyone. this is my first post. i have been reading the material on this website for a while now.I too am looking for some peoples to chill with. I have a couple of buddies that i party with but most of them are afcs or have chicks. im trying to chill with people that want to improve themselves, looking for fellow aspiring djs who are down to make things happen.i know alot of good spots that crack out here in la. Im into the clubs and bars. mostly upscale places but ill go everywhere. im 22 and i live about 30 east of los angeles. email is tecate520@yahoo.com or alphajosh22@aol.com. if any of you aspiring djs want to wing it up. let me know. peace

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Alpha? Im also a budding DJ from L.A(San Fernando Valley to be exact). Like u, all my buddies are AFC's and they pretty much be ruinin my game and all. where in L.A. u from? Holla back.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i stayed in los angeles and i am looking for some dj to chill if anyone is interesting please contact me
my aim = memboiii

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newlysingle
So, has a DJ lair been formed?
Heh, this city is too damn big for a lair.... :D :D

Or maybe not....there are some dedicated men out there. At any rate, I'm in the San Fernando Valley. All of you want to meet up and discuss topics, would like to be a part of that (just as long as you don't mind having a young gun there)

My AIM is in my profile.

grungey10

Reaction score
ey

I'm from lakewood and I can drive to los angeles... I pretty much got alot of theories just need to practice the out in the field. ANyone who's up for developing this skill, hit me up and lets work as a team.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up grungey? I live in Northridge but I used to go to Lakewood alot(ex used to work there).. we can defintely give each other some tips. Holla at me..

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
TheOnE111 said:
I live in pasadena, lookin for some DJ's to chill and discuss **** with. My email is evanhakansson@yahoo.com
Hi, I'm driving down to LA this Saturday/Sunday. I want to sarge and learn from someone, or just go out and do some approaches for the sake of it.

I'll email you. I posted a thread in the Wingman forum as well. If you're available, hit me back.

Thanks.

VIK

Reaction score
hey im in orange county, but im up to driving to LA to go clubbing or chill. and I MIGHT be coming up there in september for school. I'm just getting into summer break, so PM me if you guys are up to doin something this weekend or later

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the thought of driving down to LA, but I've never been to LA.

I'm about 45mins away, but will go down if there's a meet or lair get-together.

OTHERWISE if anyone near Moorpark wants to carpool next time you go down, PM me. I'll tag along.

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Orange County, I attend UC Irvine. IDk about a gettogether let me know if you want to meet up? no clue but its possible...PM me

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so who's up for meeting up? How old is everyone here? Am I the only dinosaur here?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
socalrunner said:
I go to school at UCIRVINE, so i'm in the oc..hit me up
Haha, University of Chinese Immigrants. I used to go there, and I swear I was the only white guy there. I love Irvine though.

Yeah, hopefully I'll be down this weekend. We'll hit up the Spectrum or something. I really need to practice.

Gangster Of Love, I'll be up for it. I'm 22, almost 23. Maybe you can show us younger guys how it's really done?

RBB, if I come down, I'll give you a ride, no problem (assuming you're north of L.A.)

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx ~attrACTION~, nice to hear from ya. You got my details. :)

I've got great news for those in LA. Grungey10, 'day game extraordinaire' will be holding free day game introduction bootcamps in Los Angeles from May 25-31. It will be the start of his Day Game University Bootcamp Summer Tour.

I was told I'm free to bring as many guys as I can. So if you're interested in improving your day game arsenal or if you want to meet people in the PUA community, PM your number and I'll text you details as they emerge.

-RBB, on his way back.

SpclDrkChclt

Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
so who's up for meeting up? How old is everyone here? Am I the only dinosaur here?

Hey Gangster.... Im down to roll with you. I live in the South Bay Area, but I go all over LA. im 33 too (well will be in a few months.)

SpclDrkChclt

Reaction score
RBB said:
Thx ~attrACTION~, nice to hear from ya. You got my details. :)

I've got great news for those in LA. Grungey10, 'day game extraordinaire' will be holding free day game introduction bootcamps in Los Angeles from May 25-31. It will be the start of his Day Game University Bootcamp Summer Tour.

I was told I'm free to bring as many guys as I can. So if you're interested in improving your day game arsenal or if you want to meet people in the PUA community, PM your number and I'll text you details as they emerge.

-RBB, on his way back.
How was it?