Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looksmaxxxing

Reaction score
While I was on ban, I saw a post on here with a link to site called lookism.net. I expected it to be a site full of whiny people, but it wasn't. They actually give a lot of good advice about improving your looks. But my question is... is it even possible to improve your looks that much? You can't do anything about the appearance of your face or your skull structure. I'm not even saying that I think anything is wrong with my looks in the first place. I've been called handsome, I've been called ugly, and everything in between. I've been called a 4/10 and an 8/10 on the same day by two different girls, so obviously there is no universal "good looking." But it doesn't hurt to maximize what you have.

Aside from the obvious of gaining muscle, maintaining appropriate body fat, and wearing nice clothes, the advice I was suggested was....

-Get a tan. I would go with a spray tan because less time consuming and no cancer risk.
-I was also told a very extensive process of facial cleansers/exfoliates/tonics/moisturizers that I should do twice per day. I was wondering is this too much? And it sounds good when you're sitting at home, but when you're at a bar, it seems kind of ridiculous to think that using some extra facial cleansers is going to make the difference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7rsr297wmbpvt9/0824180507.jpg?dl=0

-do something about receding hairline. Once I have the money, I'll just do a transplant so I don't have to worry about chemicals.
-I personally think that height is one of the most important factors that affects a man's attractiveness. I am 5'8" whether I like it or not. I am not willing to get my legs broken to get taller despite what I have previously mentioned.

Here's a picture of my body.... Am I skinny-fat? I know I'm skinny, but am I also fat? I am down to 22.3% body fat from almost 26% a couple months ago. I started on keto for a couple weeks, but my doctor said it was unhealthy and he suggested Weight Watchers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wqbgygeeg0yqp3/0826180018.jpg?dl=0

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start lifting weights, or find a sport you like, such as BJJ. Also buy some clippers and stop looking like a hairy hobbit.

Reaction score
Start lifting weights, or find a sport you like, such as BJJ. Also buy some clippers and stop looking like a hairy hobbit.
It's mostly only hookers that see me with my shirt off anyway. Responding to the hair body hair comment.

But I had a stripper over a couple months ago and she said she liked the chest hair.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They actually give a lot of good advice about improving your looks. But my question is... is it even possible to improve your looks that much?
That's something I've always been skeptical about. Some posters here will claim that you can improve your looks indefinitely - just work out and it improves your jawline. That's great, but I've been working out since my 20s. Unless you have a lot of fat to take off, I don't think it's going to make that much difference. You can maximize what you have, but at some point you're always going to look like you. Johnny Cash is always going to look like Johnny Cash (not that that is a bad thing). Some people just look more appealing than others.

Reaction score
That's something I've always been skeptical about. Some posters here will claim that you can improve your looks indefinitely - just work out and it improves your jawline. That's great, but I've been working out since my 20s. Unless you have a lot of fat to take off, I don't think it's going to make that much difference. You can maximize what you have, but at some point you're always going to look like you. Johnny Cash is always going to look like Johnny Cash (not that that is a bad thing). Some people just look more appealing than others.
I personally think that males shouldn't be judged on their looks at all. It should be like #100 on the list.

Bravery, perseverance, intelligence, etc. Those are the useful things that males do. "Looks" is for girls.

But it doesn't matter what I think, I suppose.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like chest hair
I don't think you body is bad but, since you are younger, It wouldn't hurt to bulk up a bit, esp your arms/chest. You will increase your attractiveness.

Get your diet under control (if it isn't) and remember that what you put into your body will eventually show on your Facebook. Be proactive now about eating well and taking care of your skin so you age well, this will open the age range pool wider as you get older.

Please don't develop a spare tire. Your opportunity pool shrinks drastically if you do that.

Reaction score
Personally, I like chest hair
I don't think you body is bad but, since you are younger, It wouldn't hurt to bulk up a bit, esp your arms/chest. You will increase your attractiveness.

Get your diet under control (if it isn't) and remember that what you put into your body will eventually show on your Facebook. Be proactive now about eating well and taking care of your skin so you age well, this will open the age range pool wider as you get older.

Please don't develop a spare tire. Your opportunity pool shrinks drastically if you do that.
I actually lost 10 pounds in about 10 days a couple months ago when I first found out I was overweight. I'm back to normal weight now.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this guy get banned again?? lmao