Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter..

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
In most cases, yes, I totally agree. Sometimes looks are irrelevant past certain point.

Like me as a dude its like, This girls passes boner test? Ok. Do I tolerate her company? Ok. No red flags so far? Ok.

I believe some girls have a something equivalent to our boner test, and looks wont make much difference past that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to state the obvious but duh. Ever since I put on 10 lbs of fat I have gotten less attention and the women don't respond in the same way they used to. I can get through to some because I'm still a very confident guy but bad weight gain is a big turn off.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to state the obvious but duh. Ever since I put on 10 lbs of fat I have gotten less attention and the women don't respond in the same way they used to. I can get through to some because I'm still a very confident guy but bad weight gain is a big turn off.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m a soft office toad that has to work out. Most guys I know who do a lot of yard work, ride as bike to get around locally and work on cars are solid muscle.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha after 20 years of rugby, 30 years of martial arts and 40 years of tennis you only can get so soft but that's nothing to the fitness of a man who works with his hands for a living.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference I get in attention from 102kg to 112kg is night and day. especially when the muffin tops start appearing all bets are off.

Also I did a cycle last year, which although didnt make me much bigger imho, it deffo made my neck and chest swell up.

women would stare at my neck and chest whilst talking to me, even though I believed I was carrying a bit of fat.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha after 20 years of rugby, 30 years of martial arts and 40 years of tennis you only can get so soft but that's nothing to the fitness of a man who works with his hands for a living.
You're not wrong. My father worked as a mechanic his whole life and his grip strength is pretty on par with mine - him being 66 and me being 35. AND I workout 4-5 days a week.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen this clip before. It’s quite incredible but I’d say it has more to do with the testosterone pumping through him than the muscles. I’ve known a few muscle guys that couldn’t get women because they were beta personality

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve known a few muscle guys that couldn’t get women because they were beta personality
Lol, true, I know a few guys ripped with popping veins, but absolute melts when it comes to women.

I even tried to assists the one with some RP knowledge, instead of appreciating the advice, he accused me of knowing his exes behaviour too well. "so therefore i must be sleeping with her". He then proceeded to un-friend me on fb :rofl:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, true, I know a few guys ripped with popping veins, but absolute melts when it comes to women.
True too. But women have a meltdown in their brains when they see you ripped like that guy in the video clip. We are merely speaking the psychical aspect of this cuz looks attract desire.

The mental side of the game is a different thing and this is where many guys fail obviously (E.g. blue pilled mentality), because if you don't know this it doesn't matter how good looking you are as a dudebro.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I see so many muscular good looking guys in the gym who turned out to be weaklings. In this Video, this guy already has almost all qualities what women desire. Good body, deep husky voice what women find most attractive, preselection the other women is his wife, he won the bodybuilding competition, oozes masculine vibe.. You cant conclude that only by looks, but sure looks are important as well as the other features
It is one of many aspects that you must master as a successful man. Having a really good physique is just one of them, but an important one. But that alone won't solve the puzzle.

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bodybuilder (Flex Lewis) is basically crying telling the story of his mom's cancer, the journalist is reacting to that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it’s very fast. It’s over in less than a second. Unless you are making strong eye contact with a chick, you can miss it.
She has a really strong focused look on him too which is another good IOI indicator. In her mind she is already fvcking him hard.

The only thing that is missing in that video is this sign... :devil:
1646129715873.png

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She has a really strong focused look on him too which is another good IOI indicator. In her mind she is already fvcking him hard.

The only thing that is missing in that video is this sign... :devil:
View attachment 8014
Agree completely.

I just mean that, when you’re not a GigaChad or a celebrity, it’s still possible for a woman to lip bite while interacting with you. But it’s extremely fast in those cases. Most guys would miss it or possibly just dismiss it as a nervous gesture.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True and I agree with you..

I just checked on this guy in the video btw and he absolutely fits that bill as he is short:

1646132850109.png
But he has other credentials that makes up for it. To all shorter dudes complaining about it, get to work and stop whining about your height as an excuse for your shortcomings with chicks.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know, that doesn’t seem like anything, she’s not really looking at his body, she’s kind of saying “let’s get this interview over with,”

I don’t think any women, especially one who looks like that, would be turned in by any guy, no mater how good looking or how ripped he was, if he was that short. A man goes below the threshold in height, $100,000,000 wont save him.

Now don‘t you wish you took swimming lessons instead of studying the math problem?