"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Looks like I found my machine

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
Much of the time I've spent here at DJ I've noticed that I've treid really hard in everything that I've learned. I tried hard to find my dream, I tried hard to create interest with chicks, and I tried hard and over philosophied with my posts. Finally, after an interesting experience, I realized that was a bunch of shi**.

For one thing, my life dream is unfathomable. I suppose it's a way so that I force myself to chill out and relax. I know what you're thinkin'. "Huang, here you go again blabbering about nonsense. What does that have ANYTHING to do with DJ Tips!?" Just bear with me for a moment. By nature, I'm a calm, easy going, and careless guy. I've been trying TOO hard with all that I've learned here.

My personal system is to of course use whatever techniques you find improve your personal system here, weeding out the useless sh** and keeping the good stuff and to never forget yourself and to BE totally natural. I guess the only thing that sets my personal system apart from everyone else is to:

LET GO

How do I know this system works? Am I just philosophying/blabbering again. Nope. I used to get tons of girls liking me long before I knew what the hell a Don Juan was. I problem is I never took action. I don't have advice for all of you with taking action. Leave that to Fingers and Gunwitch, I'm no expert there. But getting a girl to like me was NEVER hard in the past, and I'm reverting back so I can use that with my new techniques. One of the most important things is to NOT TRY. Even now, as I write this post I do so effortlessly. ;)

I have a LOT of talents in my life: art, music, poetry, writing, music writing, break dancing, singing, acting, holistic healing, tracking, working with animals, philosophy, fighting/martial arts, occultism, and blah blah but oddly enough I do my best at them when I DON'T TRY. Of course I don't try to force myself into doing any of these, I sort of let them fall into place.

With that said, there is one last thing I'd mention to about my system that probably helped a LOT to get girls liking me, and you should already know this. TALENTS! You have to develop talents, lots of them. And don't do it to show off to girls. Do it for fun, to try something new, to challenge yourself, to learn more about yourself, and to have something else to fall back on if you ever need it.

The reason I have so many talents is because when I was a little boy my mom didn't let me watch TV and she didn't give me any video games. I had either bein' out on the streets doin' drugs and fighting, or developing some talents. And voila.

Review of Huang Bei's Machine for getting chicks to like and LOVE you:

Let go, completely: When I say this I mean let it be as though you're just drifting on water towards a long distant shore, being carried only by the wind.
Be natural: You've all heard this before, it's VERY true.
Don't try too hard
(Reiteration) Just let it flow, like water and wind.
Learn new skills to gain new talents: Do this to become well rounded or a Renaissance Man, and simply for FUN! :p

That's a wrap folks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
You are at a state that most of the members on this forum are not at. It is called "Self-Enlightenment". You are content with you who are and are happy being that person.
You must understand that many people have a very difficult time reaching this state, and thus, sites like this are formed, to help reach that state.
Congratulations on being someone that many strive to be in their lives but never succeed.

Let go, completely: When I say this I mean let it be as though you're just drifting on water towards a long distant shore, being carried only by the wind.
Perhaps you should elaborate on this metaphor more. Some may not understand the concept of just letting go of your fears and worries and letting life take its course.

Be natural: You've all heard this before, it's VERY true.
Sometimes this is true, other times, not as much.
If you are happy with yourself, then by all means, be that person!
If you are not happy, transform yourself into the person you wish to become, and then be yourself completely!
~Just never be someone you aren't.
[I would rather be hated as someone I am, rather than loved as someone I am not]

(Reiteration) Just let it flow, like water and wind.
Learn new skills to gain new talents: Do this to become well rounded or a Renaissance Man, and simply for FUN!
Amen. ^_^

~ISPMan
 

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
Sure, I'll elaborate. It's hard to explain. I get an overbearing feeling of relaxation. Imagine you are in the water, either floating in it or on a raft and your life right now that you're living is water, but it is also wind. It is water in the sense that you are in it, and its flowing somewhere. It is wind in the sense that it will carry you somewhere at some point, you've just got to wait for it.

At this point, I let go. I don't lose all concern for my life, but I let things take course naturally. Doing anything else only hold me back, or pushes me towards something painful. Doing anything else is feeding the ego. YOU have to be in control when dealing with ego, and I'd have to break my ego constantly and make a new one.

Just as I was typing this post, I met a girl. (I'm at a community college) Her name is Leslie and she's probably an 8 out of 10. She's got a nice body and is someone I would certainly like to fu**. However, there didn't seem to be much interest. I had to ask more questions that I felt like, and she didn't talk much. She seemed generally disinterested.

It didn't feel right to pursue anymore, it seemed like a waste of time to me. So I turned back to my computer and started typing again. I didn't even bother using kino because there wasn't NEARLY enough interest in the first place.

That is an example of following what's natural in my case. Let things happen. If she naturally develops a liking for me, then that's fine. I usually find that women start to like me when I'm expressing myself through one of my talents, not when I'm initially talking to them. My talking alone does little more than get them to know that "yes, I do exist and I have a name."

* * * *

To add, not long after this post I met another girl. Her name is Cristina. This girl was a success. Different area, different time: She was sitting in a place where you can look outside and see the trees. I walked into the area, and after she returned from where she was looking for someone, I told her not to be shy (with a laugh) and made my way over to her so I could "make sure I could see my ride."

I actually got over to her by introduction and then we started talking. I happened to be drawing a tree at the time and she asked me if I drew. I said yes and showed her a picture of a tiger that I had half finished. Seeing as I actually can draw well, she was impressed and I made nothing more of it. I went on to talk to her about trees, saying they had a special meaning to me (which they do). I took her hand and (kino kino kino!!!) showed her how the hand was like a tree. I took plenty of time to hold and caress her hand.

None of this was awkward at all. I was totally relaxed and not one bit uncomfortable. This is because I was actually being myself alongside putting her in a mood. Of course she showed general interest in me so that gave me reason to continue. There was much more to it, but I was myself while also being a man and using the little tricks of DJ Bible. (kino kino kino!!!) I think I may have sparked a lot more that simply lust in this girl.

Giving some credit to Anti-Dump I'll say that knowing that a girl wants to ride your **** is not nearly as satisfying as knowing that a girl admires you and perhaps even loves you.

I hope all this can help you.
 
Last edited:

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Good stuff. When you're trying too hard, you focus so much on the superficial success that you become attached to the girl's response. You forget that it doesn't matter what she says, because the very fact that you took action is the true success. Let go, don't worry about the outcome, and things fall into place. If you let go of everything, you have nothing to lose. And there's nothing more powerful than someone with nothing to lose :cool:.
 

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
A movie I once watched had something interesting.
It was a movie about sword fighting I believe, and the protagonist was teaching a non-main character how to become the master at sword fighting.

His rules were as follows:

To defeat your opponent, you must be able to see his moves before he makes them.
You must see the intention behind deception, and all potential outcomes.
You must train, and you must fail to learn your mistakes.

[The man whom is being trained looks to the man and says to him "I can do that."]

The main character then look to the trainee to say:
"-and you must not be afraid to die."

[The trainee looks down slightly and steps back into the crowd after dropping his sword]
~~
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
I hereby humbly deem this the Huang Bei Machine.
 
Top