Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks help-Pics Inside

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm..

Anyone?...
What facial shape do I have?
Do I have the right kind of haircut?
Do you think I need to workout?
Do you think I should get surgery on my nose?
Do you think I should see a Dermatoligist about my skin?

Do I look avg or above average?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt download them or open them. Try posting them on image shack or something.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes bro.. I'd love to give you some tips and advice as well.. But yeah, we'll need to see some pics. Imageshack is the way to go!

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without being able to see the pics my advice is to: See a dermatolagist if you have bad skin, make sure you are dressing nicely, start up a gym program to either loze fat or put on muscle, get a nice haircut, make sure your higiene is A-OK (cologne, brushing teeth, regular showering), if your teeth are crooked as hell go see a dentist/orthadontist.

Once you have done those things, stop with the whole 'Am i good-looking?!?!' crap, stop even thinking about it. Girls are meant to be pretty, its the only reason we keep them around. Men on the otherhand arent pretty butterflies, your self-confidence should rest on other things, not how big your nose is.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many posts like this it's ridiculous. They reek of insecurity. It'd be naive though to pretend men's looks don't play somewhat of a role in attraction, but looks add points in the margins of a man's game, whereas looks are the basis for a woman's game.

DO this:

Write down all your physical attributes in a column. You are going to objectively rate yourself (instead of asking us to do it) with a really simple rating system that you should be able to use on yourself without a problem. Each attribute either a) needs work, b) is average, or c) is ideal. Here is a quick example:

____________Needs work | is average | is ideal
hair
skin
muscle size
muscle shape
teeth
body fat
body hair
etc.

After you have evaluated yourself this way, here is what to DO next. Make an ACTION PLAN to fix everything that needs work, and correct it so it is at least average. You don't need to look any better than average to get puzzy. Actually, you don't even need to look average to get laid, although it helps to not have any glaring attributes that need work. If you are striving to get more things ideal, you can make a plan for that too, but realize at that point that it's your game, not your looks that is your biggest road block.

I swear one of these threads pops up every single day. This place isn't a god damn beauty school.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with these posts and respect guys who want to get their look in order. Image and looks are a huge part of a guy's success with women and it's more beneficial to ask advice on this than to ask advice on patterns or even confidence exercises, because confidence follows from looking good.

Not everyone has the right eye for fashion, or cannot evaluate their looks objectively, so it helps to get a second opinion. One of my biggest leaps came when I asked one of my female friends to help me improve my look. My geeky friend asked one of his female colleagues to help him revise his image too, and since then he's one cool looking cat!

However, I think Redpill's advice on making an action plan is spot on! One step at a time!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Not everyone has the right eye for fashion, or cannot evaluate their looks objectively, so it helps to get a second opinion. One of my biggest leaps came when I asked one of my female friends to help me improve my look. My geeky friend asked one of his female colleagues to help him revise his image too, and since then he's one cool looking cat!
This is exactly my point about all the looks threads. We are not the female friends.

I don't mind that guys are looking for advice on image, but there's too much validation-seeking going on. If you really want to improve your image, there are way better resources on the subject than sosuave. I'm not saying this particular poster is seeking validation, but this is the bajillionth thread on "how do I look" that's come up recently. In my opinion, asking other guys "how do I look" is anti-testosterone.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
Anyone?...
What facial shape do I have?
Do I have the right kind of haircut?
Do you think I need to workout?
Do you think I should get surgery on my nose?
Do you think I should see a Dermatoligist about my skin?

Do I look avg or above average?
The links don't work but this is what you need to aim for:

Face shape: Chizled, low body fat, showing cheek bones and jaw line

Hair: can't tell, every one suits different hair.

Work out: low body fat with a bit of muscle

Nose surgery: NO....unless its freakishly strange it doesnt matter.

Skin: dont know how bad it is, the odd spot or two doesnt really matter but if your face is covered in pimples then yes, you need to sort it out. If your pale get some colour in your cheeks too.

Try and get the pics up

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your well above average, you could improve your haircut, its fine as it is but could still be better if you want to improve on something.

All i can see of your clothes is a white t-shirt. When i was 15 i would just wear jeans and a plain white t-shirt that was all i would wear. Well nice jeans are always in but work on your tops, t-shirts are good just choose something a little less plain.

One of my fav shirts is blue (not plain blue but thats the main colour) thou it kind of lcashes with blue jeans, another is brown, this would not work for you as it clashes with your skin.

go for red or green, but not plain, with designs, but i dont mean stripes either, you cna wear white as long as its not plain white

Below is an example of what i mean, thou i would not necciserly buy this one, it is an example of the style of shirt i am talking about

http://www.debenhams.com/jv/product_details_jv.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=9133215&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=7139107&bmUID=1146954269089

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

No...Im fine when it comes to clothes....i Just was about to go to sleep when i took that picture.

What facial shape do I have? (Triangular, oval, square)

What kind of haircut would look better on me?

What can I do about my face....Like my nose? the first picture shows I got that bump.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a good looking guy and, as you said you're fine with clothes, there's nothing I can see that you need to improve. As Check Mate said, your hair is fine, but a slightly shorter spiky cut would suit you. To be honest, asking a hairdresser for an opinion is always a good option.

You look in healthy shape, but packing on a bit of muscle is an improvement for any guy and is good for creating a bold "presence" and standing you above the average guy.

Your nose is not an issue and not at all abnormal. It's probably just a feature you've focused negatively on and got it into your head it's a problem.

Generally, just look after yourself, stand tall and be proud. You've already got more going for you than a lot of guys. But a friendly warning: don't fall into the vanity/narcissistic trap. I've been there myself, stressing over little flaws in my appearance, convincing myself I'm ugly, fishing for compliments. Trust me, it will utterly destroy your confidence and totally turn off women!

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nothing to worry about looks wise..

As for your features, you sorta have a square type jaw it would seem. As for the bump on your nose.....what bump on your nose??? Really don't sweat the small stuff like that as it will become an obsession the more you try to fix what you think are faults.

As my first line says, you really dont need to worry about your looks too much, which makes you quite lucky, work on your game and confidence if you aren't were you want to be..

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already look good man but dont forget that focusing on looks too can be a down fall ,
like jariel has stated. you become obssessed with attention from women, not that youll even care about them ,but youll only seek validation from them to confirm how good looking you think you are, you walk on the street and the mall looking to see if other women are looking at you and if you dont get that attention you wonder why.

and your day is ruined i have been there and im still trying to come outta that mindset i wanted validatiom so much that i got a tattoo just for attention.

focus on your looks but dont be obessed with how you look or youll turn to some whiny metro with a mirror in your pocket.

i adopted the mindset that im looking good for myself anf not women.
by the way when i dress plain and simple i feel more confident than when im all in designer ****s and all that. dont forget some women will reject you because you look good to hurt your ego if your weak youll ruin your self.